Chapter 8

Arranged Marriage | Ft. SinRin (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

"Protect me from what? What revenge? What justice? Oh yeah! Eunha and Umji how do you guys know SinB?" she asked. I snapped my head along with Eunha, Sowon and Umji. Since when was she there? How much have she heard?

"Err...hi? How long have you been here?" I asked.

"Long enough to know that there is something sketchy going on here." Yerin shrugged.

"...Oh! Sorry Yerin we got to go, we have something important. Talk to you later!" Sowon said to Yerin and dragged SinB away.

Yerin's POV

Weird...

"Anyways, how long did you guys know SinB? Why didn't I know?" I turn my head towards Umji and Eunha.

"Errr...long enough...anyways, where were you during lunch?" Eunha diverted the topic.

Okay now this is really weird...but not since they don't want to tell me I will just act like nothing happened...

I wished I didn't did that...I'm pabo to not realize my mistakes earlier...

"Oh, I wasn't hungry so I went to the garden to enjoy the scenery there." I replied casually. Just in time, the lecturer came in and started his lesson. Although I did realize that SinB and Sowon were still not here. 20 minutes into the lesson, the lecturer was interrupted when SinB and Sowon knocked on classroom door.

"We are sorry sir..." Sowon and SinB said with their heads hang low.

"I will let you go for today...BUT answer the question on the board then you can go back to your sit." my eyes went wide open as if I saw a ghost. IS THE LECTURER CRAZY? HE JUST STARTED TEACHING THIS CHAPTER 20 MINUTES AGO!!

"Area is 24.0m^2." SinB answered 10 seconds after the lecturer challenged him.

"What is your working?" The lecturer asked again after recovering from his mini shock.

SinB as about to reply when Sowon cut him off, "You can't be the only one who shows off. What about me? Oh right I can show off now. Area of triangle in trigonometry is 1/2absinC. Triangle is half of a parallelogram so area of parallelogram is absinC. So 5.4 multiply by 4.8sin112 and there you go 24.0m^2 to 3 significant figure." Sowon recited.

Damn...how...I don't even understand? Somebody help me please...Am I really in the same level as them? Why did it seems like I way dumber than them?

"Good job SinB and Sowon you can take your seats now." The lecturer said before mumbling to himself. Then I heard all the girls in our class squealed really louldly,

"OMGGGGG...SinB is soo smart..."

"Wahh...meosisseoyo!!!!(Cool!!!!)"

"Neon neomu ttogttoghane!!(You are so smart!!)"

Hey back off s! He is mine! No wait I meant my childhood friend! Jung Yerin what are you thinking? Childhood friends only okay? OKAY! Not like I have a crush on him or anything.

  Just childhood friends nothing more probably less...
(A.n. I am repeating this phrase soo many times because I want to emphasize on it...HAHAHA I'm evil!)

"Yerin. Stop drooling over SinB, you got a boyfriend remember?" I was snapped out of my reverie when I heard Eunha whispering to me.

"I wasn't drooling over him okay!" I defended myself.

"Hmmm...sure whatever you say." She replied before turning her attention back to the teacher.

SinB's POV

Sowon dragged me to the garden before saying,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter