Chapter 23

Arranged Marriage | Ft. SinRin (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB’s POV

“L-Lies! He’s lying. Don’t believe him!” Taehyung shouted from afar.

“Taehyung…how could you?” Sae Ron exclaimed in disbelieve.

“Oh my…we have been studying with a murderer?” - Student 1

“Heol…I can’t believe it.” – Student 2

“S-SinB! Stop lying! This isn’t true!” Taehyung shouted.

“I wouldn’t come up here on stage just to accuse you.” I said before bringing a guy on stage.

“I’m…a witness. W-When I saw what happened that day, I immediately thought of recording the event instead of helping out. I was scared when I saw the knife so I-I just back off.” The witness stated before showing us the clip.

“You…You framed me!” Taehyung stuttered.

“I-I wanted to report to the police but when I saw who was the one holding the knife, I decided to not do it. I was scared out of my wits when I thought about what his family could do to me.” The witness continued.

“This isn’t true! SinB lied! You-You are just jealous of me so you framed me!” Taehyung fought.

“Actions speak louder than words. Show us the proof if you want us to believe you.” A student from the crowd yelled and the others shouted in agreement.

“I-I…He-” Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, the police barged in before announcing,

“Where’s Kim Taehyung?”

“Sir! He’s here!” A police man said before capturing him.

“H-Hey! R-Release me!” Taehyung shouted while flinging his limbs everywhere attempting to escape.

“You have the rights to remain silent. Anything you say or do can be used against you in court. Please cooperate with us and stop resisting.” The police man said before attaching his handcuffs on Taehyung’s wrist.

“ARGH! CALL MY DAD! CALL MY DAD! HE’LL SETTLE WITH YOU UNREASONABLE PEOPLE! HE’LL GET ALL OF YOU FIRED FOR CAPTURING ME! SINB YOU WATCH OUT!” Taehyung vociferate loudly.

“That’s case closed and vengeance seek.” I said before dusting the imaginary dust on my palms. Eunha looked at me with teary eyes before running to hug me.

“S-SinB! We…We did it!” Eunha wailed while tightening her grip around my waist.

“Yeah…it’s finally over.” I said before patting her head, comforting her. ‘Dad…Mom…are you proud of us?’ I thought while looking up.

After the whole reveal, news report on this case were anywhere.

“The case of Jung Corp. Mr and Mrs Jung’s mysterious deaths have been revealed.”

“The Murderer of the Jung Corp. has been captured.”

“Alas, the 12-year-old murder case is solved.”

The police have given the arsonists a lighter sentence in jail since they admitted to their crimes and Taehyung is behind bar too. Though he didn’t get execution for murder since his parents helped him. Taehyung’s parents also personally visited us and apologized.

“I apologize for my son’s action. I know it was hard to survive without your parents.” Mr Kim said before bowing 90-degrees.

“Please blame us for not teaching our son well. I know you can’t possibly forgive us but please take it out on us and not on Taehyung.” Mrs Kim said before bowing 90-degrees too.

“I…It’s impossible to not take it out on Taehyung. But what’s done is done, it’s over.” Eunha said.

“I can’t say much about this but we forgive you but not your son. I hope you understand.” I replied before helping them.

“I-We understand.” Mr Kim said before hugging us and Mrs Kim did the same.

The hatred for him is still there since it happened but it wasn’t his parent’s fault to begin with so why should I take it out on them?

After that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter