Chapter 12

Arranged Marriage | Ft. SinRin (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

  I hurriedly carried Yerin to the nurse office before setting her down onto the bed.

  "Wait here." I was about to leave when Yerin held my hand saying,

  "Don't go...stay." I turned around and she her crying.

  "W-why you crying? H-hey, don't cry..." I stuttered. I was internally panicking when I saw her cry. Why was she crying? Regardless of the reason, I hug her close to me letting her know that I'm always there for her.

  "I...I just can't believe...Why was T-Taehyung acting that way?" Yerin uttered out. I was curious about it too so I decided to ask her.

  "What did he say? Or did he beat you up for no reason?"

  "He said something about how they tried to protect me...my parents search "it" again I will lose my prized possession and "they" have been poking their heads into the wrong place." Yerin replied.

  Who's they? What did he mean by Yerin's prized possession? Search? Search what? Don't tell me Yerin's parents is also doing what we are doing... I should ask Umji about it.

  "Yerin...ahm...I will call the nurse to help you patch up first. I need to do something really quick but I'll be outside the nurse office if you need me." I said before slowly releasing my grip on her.

  After I was outside the nurse office, I dialed Umji's phone.

  "Yeah?" After a few rings, Umji picked up.

  "Umji-yah. Can you help me hack into Mr Jung's computer? I need to know what he was search history." I said as I looked around the hallway making sure nobody was listening to my conversation with Umji.

  "Yah! I'm in class right now!" Umji exclaimed softly.

  "I know, but please help me. I need it right now, it is urgent. I will buy you the computer you were eyeing on." I begged her.

  "Fine. Give me a moment and stay on call. Also pray hard that I don't get caught in class." Umji reluctantly agreed.

  After a few moments, Umji said, "Found it...He was searching up...Taehyung?" then adding on,

  "Wae Teahyung?"

  "Are you sure he was searching up Taehyung?" I double checked with her.

  "Yeah. It says there and the links he went on." Umji replied.

  "Hmm...I will find out later just send me all the things Mr Jung was searching up on Taehyung. Thanks." Then I ended the call.

Over at Yerin's POV

  "Wahhh...who did this to you? Such a poor child aish!" The nurse said in disbelieve after seeing my face.

  "Wae? Is it that bad?" I questioned her.

  "YEAH! It is very bad! AISH! I'm going to kill the person who did this to you!" The nurse shouted.

  "So, you are saying, you are going to kill Kim Taehyung?" I asked her.

  "Yeah of- NANI (what)? NANDATO (what did you say)? KIM TAEHYUNG DID THIS TO YOU? The famous Kim Tae Hyung?" the nurse shouted again.

  "Yeah...wae?"

  "Ehhh...never thought he was that type of person. Kisama (motherf**ker)!" The nurse cursed.

  "Eoh? What did you say?"

  "Ah...gomennasai (sorry)... Watashi wa Hirai Momo desu (I am Hirai Momo)." The nurse bowed.

  "Huh? I don't understand..." I said. What was she saying? She isn't from Korea?

  "Momo-yah, wataachiha Nihonde wanaku Kankoku ni imasu. Nihongode wanaku Kankoku-go o ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter