Chapter 22

Arranged Marriage | Ft. SinRin (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Truth: Part 1

  "Tsk...you claim to know the book but you don't even know his 2 best friends? Seriously? Didn't I tell you before? It's Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger." I replied.

 

  "So...you lied. I see..." Sae Ron nodded her head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truth: Part 2

  After Sae Ron left due to some family problems, Taehyung turned to me.

  "Hey! Why did you embarrass me in front of her?" Taehyung shouted at me.

  "Oh...so she's the one you like? I'm sorry I didn't know that." I feigned my apology.

  "Never mind. I can't blame you since you didn't know it after all..." Taehyung sighed.

  "I can be your personal wingman if you'd like." I suggested.

  "What's a 'wingman'?" Taehyung asked me.

  "Gosh...I forgot you were a dimwit." I face-palmed.

  "Hey! Stop calling me a . . . a dimwit!" Taehyung shouted at me.

  "I mean... you know I'm right though. "I shrugged my shoulders.

  "I don't even know what the meaning is." Taehyung retorted.

  "Okay anyways. Firstly, she liked to read. Secondly, she likes Harry Potter. So...just go buy the series and read it. Simple." I thought.

  "Mind you. I hate reading." Taehyung replied.

  "Then...I guess you don't stand a chance." I chuckled.

  "Hey! Give me some suggestions." Taehyung nudged me. After thinking for a while, an idea popped in my mind.

  "Ah! I'll make you a summary notes on the Harry Potter series then you just memorize it!" I exclaimed.

  "Mind you, I hate studying." Taehyung answered.

  "You are truly hopeless." I sighed.

  "Hey! I'm not hopeless! I'll do it. I'll prove to you that I can memorize stuffs alright!" Taehyung said as he pumped his fist up in the air.

>Next Day<

  "H-Hey SinB." Sae Ron shyly greeted while walking towards our direction.

  "Hi Unnie!" I greeted her back.

  "Sae Ron! Come test me on Harry Potter!" Taehyung said before dragging Sae Ron away to the playground.

  Since I wasn't needed, I decided to find a shaded area under the tree nearby and read instead.

  "SinB...aren't you going to join us?" Sae Ron shouted from across the playground.

  "No thanks. Have fun." I kindly rejected her.

  "Oh...okay." Sae Ron replied, sounding dejected.

.

.

.

  "See Sae Ron. I told you, Harry Potter is my favourite series, just like you!" Taehyung said enthusiastically.

  "Yes...I know." Sae Ron said.

.

.

.

>After a few months<

  "Sae Ron." Taehyung called out to her.

  "Hmm?" Sae Ron answered back. Taehyung glanced at me and I took it as my cue to leave them alone.

  "Eoh? SinB, where are you going?" Sae Ron asked as she glances at me.

  "Err...I need to relieve myself." I smiled before leaving. Feeling happy for Taehyung, I decided to hide at the nearby tree to eavesdrop on their conversation.

  "Sae Ron." Taehyung called out again, trying to gain attention from her.

  "I...I know we are still young but...I love you. I hope you will accept my confession." Taehyung timidly confessed.

  "Taehyung, we are only 11-years-old you know? Do you even know the meaning of love?" Sae Ron asked him.

  "Of course! When yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter