Chapter 2

Arranged Marriage | Ft. SinRin (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

"Mr Hwang? Mr Hwang? SinB? HWANG EUN BI!" I turned my head and stare at the lecturer that was shouting at me.

"Sensei, oh sorry Seonsaengnim. You didn't have to shout, I heard you for the first time. It's just that the scenery was more interesting than your lesson." I said as I stared at him emotionless.

" You think you can talk back to your teacher? Stand up and answer this question!" The teacher shouted. The classroom was dead silent. It was a question on chemical equations...if only he knew...Nobody dared to speak except me of course.

"The answer is ... Give a harder question next time will you?" After that I settled down. The class burst into huge fits of laugher when they saw the teacher's face turning red from embarrassment.

"SETTLE DOWN!" The teacher shouted before continuing the lesson. I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. But I ignored it turning my attention back to the scenery outside thinking it was some fangirl wanting my attention.

Yerin's POV

The whole time when the class started, I was staring at him. His was staring out the window and his side profile was amazing. It was truly a beauty to be seen. His sharp jaw line, to the outline of his nose to his kissable lips. What was I thinking? I just broke up and I'm already eyeing on another guy? I got knocked to my senses when the teacher shouted SinB's name. After he answered the question the teacher gave, I was beyond shocked. We didn't learn that before but yet he answered it casually with no hesitation. He has the brains, looks, height. He just spells perfection. I looked him him only to find him looking out the window again. I decided to turn my focus back to the lecture before I get scolded.

>Fast-forward to lunch break<

I was at the cafeteria trying to find SinB to ask him if he was H.E.B. But I couldn't find him. I saw his friends entering the cafeteria but he wasn't there with them. I mustered my courage and approached them.

"Sowon. Have you seen SinB?" She stopped talking to her friends before turning to me and said, "He isn't here. Probably either at the rooftop or garden," then she continued the conversation with her friends while walking away.

I walked to the garden first since it was closer to the cafeteria and bingo, I saw a silhouette of a guy leaning on the tree. I walked slowly creeping my way behind him and saw he was drawing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter