Chapter 18

Arranged Marriage | Ft. SinRin (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>Flashback<

  “Dad! Mom!” Young SinB shouted.

  “SinB…go…go and take your sister *cough* *cough*” SinB’s mother called while coughing.

  “S-SinB…know that we *cough* l-love *cough* you.” SinB’s dad wheezed.

  “Mom…Dad…” Young SinB wailed while calling out to his parents. He was stood rooted to the ground, unable to react to this situation. He was trying to pull them by their hands but they couldn’t hold out any longer.

  “N-now go…find your sister.” SinB’s parents said before dropping to the ground. Never did SinB thought how that would be the last time he would see them. Young SinB sobbed while sprinting up the stairs.


  "N-Noona! Noona! *cough* *cough* W-Where are you?" Young SinB shouted in desperation. After bursting into his sister's room, he found his sister rummaging through her drawers looking for something.


   "Noona! We have to go!" SinB shouted before grabbing his sibling's arm.


  "S-SinB-ah? *cough* *cough*" His sister called out to him. Without hesitation, SinB took off his flannel rolling it into a ball before passing it to his sister.

 
  "Noona. Cover your mouth and nose with this." He said before assisting his sister.

  Then they started to find a way out of the collapsing house. After their plan of finding a way out folded on them, SinB knew he did to do something quick since the house is going to be demolished soon. After spotting a window to his right, he immediately pulled his sister along with him before jumping through the window. He shields his sister by using his body to brace the impact of the window breaking and the landing on the cold hard floor.

  “Young Master! Princess!” Their family butler shouted while running towards them.

  “Young Master. Are you okay?” The butler asked SinB with a concern tone after seeing SinB coughing profusely and limbs bruised, blood oozing from the large cuts his received from the window shards.

  “Y-yeah. Is my noona okay?” Young SinB ignored his pain and went towards his sister.

  “N-noona…” SinB reached out to his sister.

  “S-SinB-ah…o-our h-house.” His sister’s whimpers soon turned into loud wails. SinB was lost, he didn’t know what he should do and thus, he just embraced his sister while patting his sister’s head. He knew he had to step up since he was the only male in the household since he just lost his parents.

"Don’t w-worry Eunha, I will protect you and take revenge for our parents.” That was SinB’s last sentence before he fainted while his sister shook his body profusely, crying for help.

>End of Flashback<

  After experiencing that nightmare again, he jerked up gasping for air. ‘H-ha…that flashback again…’ SinB thought to himself while standing up from his bed to wash up. ‘I wonder how she is now…’ SinB thought to himself while standing in the shower, .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter