Chapter 6

Arranged Marriage | Ft. SinRin (COMPLETED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>Next school day<

SinB's POV

  When I just reached school I was immediately pulled by a random guy into the bathroom. What the hell is happening?

  "Yerin said yes. Yerin said yes. I guess your debt is paid. Now I have Yerin all to myself and nobody else. Not even you. Stay. Away. From. Her."

  "Well...no can't do. I just found my childhood friend so at least some catching up?"

  "NO!"

  "Calm down. My godjihyo you are acting like a possessive boyfriend. Just like maybe a few friendly dates? That's all I ask."

  "NO. YERIN IS MINE AND WILL ALWAYS BE MINE! NOBODY CAN TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!"

  "Are you scared that you will lose her to me? I mean that must be your reason for rejecting my request. Actually should I just tell her that your confession was actually made by me. The song, the piano, the words you said from your mouth?" I looked at him smirking. After all this was my supposedly debt. But he didn't think of closing up the loop holes so...what do you expect? Obviously I would take use of it.

  He pulled on his hair aggressively before replying, "FINE. ON TWO CONDITION. One, if you touch her, you will regret it. Two, never bring up the confession I made to Yerin."

  "Deal." Like civil men we were, we shook our hands on the agreement.

"Tae? SinB? What are you guys doing here?" I turned around and met with Yerin staring at us curiously with her head tilted sideway in confusion.

Cut- WHAT? What nonsense are you spouting Hwang Eun Bi? She isn't cute she is just your childhood friend. Yep we are just childhood friends nothing more probably less.

"SinB? Helloo? SinB?" After I came to my senses I saw Yerin standing closer to me and waving her hand in front of me.

"Ah yeah?"

"Why are you so weird?"

"Well..I'm just thinking of something. Anyways...I got your boyfriend's approval to hang out with you as old friend. Also, finally your couples fight have ended. I'm happy for you and congrats too!" I said, giving a small smile to Yerin.

I'm not jealous...totally wasn't thinking about her...After all she was just my childhood cru-

"Thank you SinB." Taehyung interrupted our moments and hugged Yerin possessively.

Yerin's POV

"...I'm happy for you and congrats too!"

What he said made me felt like my heart was pierced by a thousand needles. Why do I feel this way. Whenever I see him, my heart races. Whenever I see him smile, I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter