Birthday

MILDANG: A Decade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is awkward, Eunhyuk thought. It was already awkward that he was invited to this birthday party. To be the first one to arrive was even more awkward. Don’t get him wrong, he cares for Seohyun like a little sister. But they’re not exactly close enough to get a personal invite to her birthday party. Thank goodness he was saved with Kyuhyun’s arrival a few minutes later. It was less awkward but still… These two haven’t been the same since a certain someone visited SM months back. Speaking of…

 

“Seohyun, didn’t you invite your friends?” he asked in between helping her beautifully stack paper cups to her liking.

“They’re coming, oppa. Maybe they just got caught up with work.” she replied absent-mindedly.

 

Maybe he shouldn’t have tweeted about this if her “friend” was coming, Eunhyuk thought. He definitely could not post that update unless he wanted to get into trouble.

 

An hour later than the actual time on the invite, her friends did arrive. But whoa, what a surprise it was. This dude was definitely not the “friend” he was expecting to arrive. He knew they were friends, but not “the” friend. He was slightly bothered by this but didn't really know why. Maybe because he already sort of accepted the other “friend” and implicitly gave his blessing.

 

Jinwoon helped Yoona and Sunny cut up the cake after they sang to her and wished her happy birthday. For some reason, it left Eunhyuk and the SuJu members with her and it happened that the three of them looked at each other the same time with the same question in their faces.

“Seohyun, why is Jinwoon here?” Heechul was the first to speak, being the blunt person that he was. 

“I invited my friends, oppa, and it happened that he was free and he came.” Seohyun answered innocently, as always.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter