We Look Married

MILDANG: A Decade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm surprised SM is letting you do this

Why wouldn't they?

Because it's with me.

You're not the only male MC

I'm still one of them.

To be fair, I already hosted this event before.

But I signed this year's contract first, so you and SM knew I'm gonna be the host

It's not like I'm avoiding you

Aren't you?

 

-morning of the rehearsal-

Should I pretend that we haven’t seen each other for a long time?

We haven’t seen each other in a long time.

I know. And I miss you too, you don’t need to say it.

You’re so childish.

Should I? Do we have to pretend we don’t talk?

I don’t think anyone would ask.

But I still have to greet you, so how should I go about it?

Let’s just be normal.



 

Yonghwa went out of the dressing room he shared with s about the same time as the door of the next room opened. He suddenly felt blinded. 

 

“Did someone turn up the lights?” He thought quietly and blinked. “Oh it’s just you.”

 

Seohyun looked at him, “Just me?”

 

“I mean, you’re shining. Quite literally.” he said as he looked at the details of her dress.

 

Hyun suddenly felt conscious and blushed, “It’s just my dress”

 

“It sparkles.” he absent-mindedly said as his gaze is now on her face.

 

“And it’s heavy. I --”

 

“You know how much I love things that sparkle. Or maybe it’s really just you.” Yonghwa was still staring at her.

 

Fortunately for Seohyun, the other dressing room door opened and out came Chiyeul breaking the tension in the air. He looked at each of them for a second before asking, “Hey, are you guys ready?” 

 

“Yes, we are. I think we have to come out now.” She turned towards the staff who will direct them to the press conference.

 

As Chiyeul walked a step ahead of them, Yonghwa whispered to her, “Will you be okay? It’s cold outside?”

 

She looked around to see if there was anyone within hearing distance before she answered, “I’m okay, it won’t take that much time anyway.”

 

“We didn’t talk about how we would address the elephant in the room.”

 

“What elephant?”

 

“The one I bought you from Thailand 6 years ago.”

 

“They won’t ask about that.”

 

“They will.” He’s sure they will ask. Their gogumas have be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter