The Plan

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

07

 

 

***

 

 

"I'm leaving."

 

It was simple but strong words. Yoon didn't just grab the clothes from her hands and throw it away, she also pulled Seohyun into a tight embrace. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... I wasn't thinking straight... I was... just being stupid." she definitely admits it in her heart. She hurt her and she regretted it. She was being taken over by her raging of emotions especially jealousy, which she regrets the most. If it wasn't for Myungsoo, she wouldn't be quickly realizing her mistake. I'm so sorry."

 

"Yoona... " Seohyun tried to push Yoona off but she won't budge.

 

"No. I won't let you leave... I will... not... allow you... especially that you needed me the most right now." Yoona stubbornly reasoned, as her tears are starting to fall, couldn't bare the heaviness of her chest anymore. It's too hard to handle as both of them is hurting but she's feeling more sorry for her.. not only from what she experienced but also from the fact that she hurt her even more of her own selfish acactions. It was totally wrong for her.

 

"You... you don't have to... explain to me... I know... I already knew... " she sniffles and continue crying in her shoulder.

 

Seohyun couldn't take it any longer and she also broke down in Yoona's shoulder, wetting her shirt that instant. She held into her shirt as she let out all her frustrations with everything that happened with her. She punches Yoona's chest a few times and continued holding her dear life through her shirt, not minding if she's hitting her arm already or not.

 

"Why can't I just disappear? I'm the reason we're like this." She blamed herself at the same time. If only she's not going against their CEO, she would have told her everything but he is influential and can do whatever if he wants if she doesn't obey. She doesn't have any choice.

 

Yoona just let her hit her, as she receives them all willingly, thinking she deserves all of it and giving her chance also to let out what she had been keeping in.

 

It's hard to accept everything but she's staying still, for her... For Seohyun's own sake.

 

She will never forgive herself if something bad happens to her girlfriend.

 

 

-

 

 

"Who told you?" Seohyun broke her silence after their silent and peaceful dinner. An hour after they broke down in each other's arms.

 

Yoona smiled a little. "Myungsoo." And softly utters.

 

"He...gave you the flash drive?" Seohyun gasps. "Di-did you see what's inside?" As it worries her.

 

Yoona gently shakes her head. "Maybe later."

 

"No need." Said Seohyun almost raising her voice.

 

"Wae?" Ask Yoona in confusion. She thought they had agreed to investigate together now.

 

"I-I mean, that's that not necessary. You know, I have you now. You have me too... We got each other's back now. That's useless anymore."

 

"I thought what's inside are evidences?" Yoona got more confuse and she felt weird about it.

 

"They are. But, let's focus on-"

 

"Seohyun, you also agreed earlier that you are sharing everything to your girlfriend."

 

Seohyun is flustered as it hits her. She blinks so fast and smile awkwardly. "Y-yeah, I did."

 

"You're worried over something?"

 

"Aneyo." The young lawyer waves her two hands in front of her girlfriend while chuckling nervously.

 

"Aigoo, just say it. So I will understand and won't open the flash drive."

 

Seohyun ponders for a while as her eyes returned to her plate of salad. She bit her lower lip and played with it through her fork while she asks herself; will it be fine for her to see the video? But that's... Triggering... I-I can't even watch it again. But she's waiting for me... And... I don't think she will react violently? No, she won't see it if I explain it with her. Yes, I should tell her.

 

"So?" Yoona softly broke the silence. She keeps her patience intact the entire minutes her girlfriend is quiet.

 

Slowly looking back at her, Seohyun smiled a little and cleared . "What's inside... is the video of how... he did it to me... I wasn't aware it was captured until my secretary told me she installed a cctv as she felt uncomfortable always when he's around her. B-But... it's your choice... to watch it... Just prefer not for you to see it... I don't want you to feel the same way as I did... when I watched it the first time." she ended with a deep sigh and looked down on her food, couldn't continue staring back at Yoona confidently. She still felt guilty for not sharing it with her.

 

Yoona took a deep breath and exhales slowly as she reached for Seohyun's hand and hold it in the middle of their dining table. She smiled warmly and reassuringly at her. "Thank you for saying that, I won't watch it, I promise." she says, rubbing her hand with her thumb.

 

Seohyun's lips curved into a tiny smile, glad to hear it from the doe-eyed.

 

"I just want to see you smile always." says Yoona softly. She felt more than responsible to protect Seohyun now after what she learned.

 

"Thank you, baby." Seohyun replied softly as well, rubbing her girlfriend's hand gently with her thumb. They both giggle and casually returned to their meals.

 

 

:::

 

 

NIS Choding Team (5)

 

Yoona:

Anyone still awake?

Sunny: Wae? I'm having an overnight work at the HQ. Why are you still awake?

Hyo: Yo what's up?!

Yoona:

Can't sleep. But good news is, we have settled it. We have agreed to have each other's back.

Seohyun is sleeping soundlessly like a bay next to me.

Ugh, she's too precious. I'm forever so in love with this girl.

Taeyeon: What the heck? You don't have to share it with us.

Sunny: You're just jealous you don't have a girlfriend, Taengoo.

Hyo: My girlfriend is also sleeping.

Taeyeon: sleeping on the next room?

Sooyoung: sleeping with somebody else.

Sunny: No, sleeping with her dog.

Yoona:

Sleeping on her fridge.

Hyo: No, she's sleeping... in the hospital. Aish, that blonde. She got busy after being accepted in Seoul hospital.

Yoona:

Same department as Doctor Kwon?

Hyo: No. She's at the psychiatric team.

Sooyoung: Be careful, Doctor Kwon might fall for her.

Sunny: No chance. Heard Doctor Kwon is dating another doctor already.

Taeyeon: Wow, how'd you know Soonkyu?

Sooyoung: That's weird.

Sunny: Just heard it from the other agents. You know, she's our doctor.

Hyo: my girlfriend has no reason to cheat on me.

Sunny: Of course, there is.

Sooyoung: Definitely there is!

Hyo: YAH!

Yoona:

Stop it guys. Hyo Unnie might cry. hahaha.

Taeyeon: Hyo, you're a good person.

Hyo: Aww thanks Tae. I can really trust you.

Taeyeon: you have to pay me.

Sunny: oh, should i compliment you too for you to pay me?

Sooyoung: can i join?

Yoona:

same. i want to.

Hyo: i'll leave this group.

Taeyeon: HAHAHAHAHA.

Sunny: I know you can't.

Yoona:

You love us, Unnie.

Hyo: I only love you, Yoong.

Sooyoung: tsk,tsk.

Sunny: That hurts.

Taeyeon: Anyway, why are you still awake too, Yoong?

Yoona:

I actually want to talk on something.

Sunny: Mission?

Taeyeon: Another mission?

Sooyoung: Or you just want to talk to us about how to make someone forget what happened?

Yoona:

Thanks Soo for telling me about it. I don't know yet what to do.

There's a lot in my mind like should I forbid my girlfriend to keep going to her work?

Should she just quit? Or not? If she does, it might provoke that bast*rd.

If she continues, she has to keep seeing him.

She's just honestly waiting for the right timing to file the charges to the prosecution,

this actually includes Siwon since he is the one who shot me. And that psycho group.

I told her I will help her through our Agency but she refused. She only wanted protection.

So should I just let her and do my part in capturing the group since it's the Agency's one of the targets.

 

Taeyeon: I suggest to call your father and talk it out with her so she and our team can work together.

Yoona:

I want to but I'm afraid she will not like it because she doesn't want anyone except me and you guys to know what she experienced.

 

Sunny: That's indeed hard for her. It even took her some time to open up. Poor, Hyunnie.

Sooyoung: Just make sure to protect her, everything will be fine soon. She will be fine too if you respect and support her decisions.

Hyo: same thoughts.

Taeyeon: You can still follow her so you will be at peace as well whenever she's around him.

Sooyoung: I'm still working in the firm. No worries, I'm watching her always.

Hyo: Will be on standby whenever you need us.

 

Yoona:

Thank you guys. Appreciate it. For now, I'll focus on Siwon then the CEO which I think is part of the same group Siwon is working.

 

Taeyeon: I was about to mention him. NIS has every information about Siwon already.

Sunny: Heard that too Tae. Looks like a mission will happen again tomorrow.

Sooyoung: I have to agree. The fact that Siwon and the CEO are friends, there's a high possibility.

 

Yoona:

Can I join the mission?

 

Taeyeon: You're on leave, Yoong. We might get in trouble.

Hyo: You can just stay in the van if you want.

 

Yoona was about to reply to the group chat when she felt Seohyun moving and before she knows it, the young lawyer's arm was on her waist. Holding the phone on her one hand is hard already and with her girlfriend's arm on her waist, it's harder to continue talking with her friends. She decided to put her phone down and carefully on the night stand and looked down to Seohyun, sleeping too close to her face that it flutters her heart and could feel her hot breathing.

 

"Aigoo, this baby." she gently kissed her forehead and smile lovingly. She slowly followed her in her dreamland while she's holding her in one arm.

 

 

:::

 

 

Few sweet kisses and a long hug, Seohyun finally wave a goodbye with her girlfriend as she stepped into the car and carefully drives off. She had a great morning so far. Yoona still continues being the sweetest after last night's events, which really feel her so loved. Even though she's still guilty from keeping it from her, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter