Stubborn

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

05

 

 

***

 

 

Yoona woke up with a bad headache. "Did I end up drinking too much?" She asks herself while massaging her head and walking downstairs lazily. Letting out a big yawn, she stopped on her tracks and widened her eyes when she heard noises from the kitchen. "She's... She's still in the house?" She hurriedly went to the kitchen and find her girlfriend cooking them breakfast while wearing a white loose shirt. Not to mention, she's wearing a messy hair that she couldn't help and gulped nervously because she's like seducing her. Especially that the loose over-sized shirt is hers.

 

"Seo-Seohyun?" She stutters to call her while peeking from the wall.

 

Seohyun looked up from the pan and smile sweetly towards her girlfriend. "Good morning my dear." She softly greeted, feeling so happy to see her. Yoona's like an vitman that she needs every day to give her strength.

 

"You-you are not going to work baby?" Yoona walked inside entirely and took a seat on the stall without unlocking her gazes with her. She felt so confused.

 

"I took a day off." Said Seohyun still smiling. "So, you have all of me today." She woke up with a good mood and a thought of spending the entire day with Yoona. She wanted to also make her stop from thinking she's doing something behind her.

 

'Why this sounds like a dream?' Yoona can't believe what's going on but she definitely loves it. "Where do you sleep? It looked like you weren't on the right place of the bed." She jokes.

 

Seohyun chuckles upon hearing it. "No. It's just a good morning for me and I am always doing this. Wae? You don't want me here?" But she definitely understood why she's like that.

 

"No, of course I love it. Um, it's just... a bit strange." said Yoona with a small smile. "You know, these couple of days."

 

"It's not strange for me." Turning off the stove, Seohyun transferred the fried rice to the bowl near her girlfriend. "And prepare yourself because we're going out not only staying at home." she said and pinch her girlfriend's cheeks.

 

"You are wearing my shirt, I love it." Yoona couldn't help and mention.

 

"Yeah, I don't have any shirt left since I forgot to do the laundry. Aren't I cuter every time I wear your shirt?" Seohyun spins around and winks at the doe-eyed.

 

'I'm not really dreaming.' Yoona thought as she giggles. "Thanks for the food." and she happily dig into her breakfast using her spoon on her right hand. As days goes by, she's getting used on using one hand only that she doesn't need to ask her girlfriend's help.

 

"What? you will just ignore that?" Seohyun as she took her seat next to her girlfriend and joined her to their breakfast.

 

"You are always cute whatever you wear. But you are definitely cuter... And ier when you wear my shirt." Said Yoona as she feeds her lawyer girlfriend. They smiled sweetly at each other and giggle, wipe their lips when they saw there's a rice on the corner of their lips and converse casually like they normally do. It's as if there's no fight that happened yesterday.

 

"Yoong, do you want to have a baby?" But out of a sudden, Seohyun dropped a question that took Yoona by surprised.

 

"Wha-what are you saying?" Yoona literally had her eyes doubled at her girlfriend.

 

"Last night, you were mumbling things and I know it's just nothing because you were drunk but... as we all know, when someone is drunk, they could spill what's stressing them. So yeah, you were asking me to be not pregnant because you were hurt with the pregnancy test. Actually, I'm not because that wasn't mine, it was from my Secretary's... and as I thought of that, I was wondering if you really want me to get pregnant?"

 

Yoona is flustered and speechless. She didn't expect her girlfriend would be that straightforward but she mentally scolded herself from telling her that. She doesn't even know what else she spilled last night. She sighs and finally broke her silence. "That... was only the thing I asked you?" She's worried.

 

Seohyun nodded slowly. "Yes."

 

"Mianhe, I was a bit curious when... I... I... " Yoona is relieved but couldn't continue her words.

 

"It's okay. I would react the same."

 

"But I'm not wishing you yet to get pregnant. I'm just... upset. That's all. But good thing you're not because it might indicate you're-"

 

"Cheating?" Seohyun cut the doe-eyed's sentence and she responded with a nod. "No. I'm not." she firmly stated. "I love you; you know that. How am I going to cheat? Silly."

 

Yoona smiled in relieved. "I love you too." she took her hand on the table and kissed it without unlocking their gazes.

 

"I'm sorry these past days. It was... due to stress... only." Seohyun apologized but lied at the same time.

 

"I know. t's fine. You are okay now so I'm good." Yoona reassuringly and sweetly smiled. She's so happy that she couldn't let go of her hand.

 

"So... do you want me to have a baby?" Seohyun ask while cutely smiling.

 

Yoona find it funny and chuckle. "I think it's you who wanted one."

 

"Of course! I mean, we've been dating and living in the same roof yet you haven't even proposed to me. Aish, marriage first, though." Seohyun said and rolled her eyes at the end. She sent the doe-eyed a brief glare before turning her attention back to the food.

 

Yoona is currently flustered and once again couldn’t find the words to say because everything Seohyun have said are all true and it somehow slapped her to reality that she's just enjoying dating Seohyun without even thinking of the next level on their relationship. They're more like married couples though as they're living under one roof but apparently there should be a level up and Seohyun obviously needs it.

 

"Do you... Want to get married... Then?" It took really a while for Yoona to finally find her voice.

 

"Ugh, forget about it. We can't just do it right away if I told you. I mean, you should find it in your heart. It goes naturally." Seohyun advised couldn't pressure her own girlfriend.

 

Yoona smiled and she took Seohyun's hand back. "You know I always love you, right?"

 

"I know. And I always do too." Seohyun replied with a brief pat on the doe-eyed's cheek.

 

Yoona leaned in and Seohyun meet her halfway as they kiss briefly. They both are smiling from ear to ear to one another, couldn't leave each other's eyes and hands on the table.

 

 

:::

 

 

Walking downstairs after changing her clothes Seohyun finds her girlfriend is pacing back and forth in their living room. "I thought you're ready?" But she asks thinking she had been that ready after the quick shower.

 

"I... am." Yoona almost couldn't say a word as her heart flutters to see her girlfriend wearing a floral dress and a ponytail hair, unlike to her usual outfit which is a blazer and slacks pants. "You look so pretty." praised her while smiling lovingly.

 

"Chincha? And so, are you saying you aren't changing your clothes?" ask Seohyun rather as she reminds the doe-eyed she doesn't look like going out.

 

Yoona looked down and realized she's still wearing on her pajamas. "I'm sorry." she got embarrassed. "Taeyeon Unnie called earlier that's why I forgot. Wait, this will be quick, okay?" she said and hurriedly head upstairs.

 

Seohyun chuckled in amusement. But she doesn't mind and wait for her. She walked to the swimming pool and took her seat on the rocking chair to have some fresh air. The weather is so nice that she felt good inside as well. Since last night, she had been feeling it. She's almost done with her investigation and that's making her really feel good. Just a few evidences and she can file the case against Siwon.

 

After a while, Yoona returned and greeted the young lawyer back with a big choding smile. She's like going to a field trip, wearing a jumper dress and is wearing a native hat and a backpack.

 

"Am I really dating the Yoona I know?" chuckled Seohyun in disbelief.

 

"Wae? You don't like this? It took me a while to decide what to wear and put this on." Pouted Yoona cutely.

 

"It's like I'm going on a date with a kid not my girlfriend."

 

"Well, I'm younger than you." Yoona chuckled and earned a hit on her shoulder.

 

"Let's go." announced Seohyun as she took her girlfriend's hand and they left their penthouse together, hand in hand as they head to the lift.

 

"No amusement parks." Yoona reminded her girlfriend.

 

"Wae?" Seohyun is surprised to hear it.

 

"How am I going to go on rides with one hand only?"

 

Nodding understanding, "Okay." Seohyun agreed right away. "So, let's go to the mall then."

 

"I like that." Said Yoona as she flashes a choding smile.

 

 

:::

 

[mall]

 

 

Just thirty minutes into their stroll around the mall, Yoona's already feeling a little tired especially that Seohyun had to stop by almost every store they're passing by and won't ever buy to the stuffs she like. She will just take a picture of it and would say she will return to get it. She who doesn't have any interest yet would only and she enjoys her reaction.

 

"Baby, there's an ice cream." But just as they were on their way to the next floor of the mall, Yoona found an ice cream parlor that never fails to catch her attention. A choding smile is apparent on her face.

 

"I think you will choose ice cream than me." Seohyun playfully replied as they walk inside.

 

"Don't you dare ask me that." Yoona warned seriously but in a playful way.

 

Seohyun scoffs. "So, you will really choose ice cream?"

 

"I will choose both." Yoona grinned earning a hit and she giggles.

 

"Choose only one. I won't buy you ice cream."

 

"What?"

 

Seohyun stuck her tongue out and attempted to leave but the doe-eyed got her arm automatically. "So?"

 

"Okay, I choose..." Yoona pause to see her girlfriend change her expression who is apparently patient. "My Seohyun." She said loud enough for the lady behind the counter to smile in giddiness. "So, do I get my ice cream now?"

 

"No." Seohyun dramatically walked out.

 

Yoona is quick from stopping her. "Yah! You promise me!!!" She whined.

 

"You said 'my ice cream'. You still choose ice cream."

 

"Eh?"

 

"Aish! You're lucky I can't resist you!" Seohyun her back and returned inside the ice cream parlor.

 

Yoona followed in a beat and she didn't miss to kiss her girlfriend on the cheek. "Thank you, baby."

 

"You better buy me something in return." Seohyun reminded which cause the doe-eyed to laugh and nodded.

 

"No problem." Yoona winks. "Whatever you want."

 

"Whatever?"

 

"Yes."

 

A big smirk immediately formed in Seohyun's lips.

 

"Should... should I take back what I said?" Yoona gulped nervously, doesn't like what she's seeing.

 

"You already said it. Tsk." Seohyun brushed her off and accepted the first ice cream she ordered, handing it to the choding right away.

 

Happy Yoona immediately started on it and didn't miss to giggle.

 

"Aish." Seohyun rolled her eyes.

 

-

 

While enjoying their ice creams as they walk in the middle of the mall, Seohyun found a photobooth. She didn't think twice and drag the doe-eyed there.

 

"But we're holding ice cream."

 

"Isn't that cuter?" Seohyun giggles. "We'll pose for the ice cream." and she didn't warn but ready the camera. Quick, she pulled her girlfriend close, holding her on her waist, place the tip of her ice cream on against her lips and smile.

 

Yoona had nothing in mind but just smile while holding the ice cream before it flashes.

 

"One more time." Seohyun announced and she shared her ice cream with her girlfriend.

 

Yoona giggles but she pressed the tip of her ice cream as well on her girlfriend's lips. They both smile to one another and the camera captured it.

 

CLICK.

 

CLICK.

 

CLICK.

 

They end up posing more with the ice cream like models for it.

 

-

 

"Buy this for me baby." It was Seohyun's turn to act cute and begging for the doe-eyed when she found a cute pair of pajamas.

 

"You have a lot of pajamas already." Yoona couldn't believe it. She chuckles and tried to walk away but Seohyun pulled her back.

 

"You agreed to do anything whatever I say, didn't you?" Seohyun reminded, glaring and pouting towards the doe-eyed. "Buy me the pajamas or I will go home?"

 

"What?" Yoona scoffs, almost raise her voice. Her girlfriend is acting cute just to change her mind. "You're threatening me?"

 

"Yes, and I'm serious." Seohyun firmly stated.

 

"But-"

 

"I bought you the ice cream."

 

"Yes, but it-"

 

"Then buy me new set of pajamas." Without thinking twice, Seohyun put on a puppy face as she clasps her two hands, begging more to get it from her girlfriend's pocket.

 

Yoona grimaced at the cute sigh in front of her. "A-araso... araso." That she ends up agreeing.

 

"Yay!" Victoriously and happily, Seohyun took the basket nearby and she started browsing through the pajamas.

 

Yoona is agape and speechless, didn't expect her girlfriend will end up shopping for pajamas but there's nothing she can do. It's adorable to see especially those bright smiles on her face, she's definitely the girlfriend she knows back then and she's enjoying it.

 

"That's 70 thousand won." The cashier lady said after she scanned all the items.

 

Yoona looked at Seohyun and the latter is glaring at her. She gulped nervously and hesitantl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter