End Game [Final]

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10

 

 

***

 

 

Exhausted and feeling sleepy already, Seohyun went home alone. She felt so empty inside even though she has told the NIS about Yoona being abducted and they're now on search of her. She felt so frustrated at the same time as she wasn't able to protect her. She shouldn't have left her side. But she is also mad at these people doing it to them. As if they have wronged them for them to be treated like that.

 

"Why is this happening? We're not doing anything wrong... " She deep a sigh, taking a seat on the edge of the bed and eyes landed on their couple picture frame, quickly causing her chest to tighten. "My poor baby... I hope she's doing fine or... aish they better not take advantage of her injured arm." she furiously punched the mattress a couple of times and end up ruffling her hair and squealing out of frustrations that she couldn't do anything besides waiting for the NIS to give her updates about her girlfriend.

 

"How am I going to sleep? When I know she's out there... not okay... and probably being beating by those bastards." It gives her so much worries and hatred towards the people who abducted Yoona. She so wanted to punch them at the moment but it's annoying that it's impossible to happen. It only causes her to cry in silence but it only took a couple of minutes as she wipes away those tears and stood strong. "No way I'm gonna cry again." She muttered and quickly took her seat in front of the laptop so she can post something online in response to their attack.

 

 

:::

 

 

Headaches, quite breathless and feeling her empty stomach, Yoona slowly gained consciousness as she finds herself unfamiliar room. 'Where... am I?' ask herself, looking around the room which is empty with her in the middle only. She then realizes she's being tied behind while she's lying on the floor.

 

'How did I end up here?' She tried to remember what happened but the memories of dining in a restaurant with Seohyun is the only thing she could remember. 'I was abducted... ' but slowly she gained later memories. Two guys covered that immediately took her consciousness. "I'm thirsty. I'm hungry... Someone... is someone out there?" she tried to ask but her voice is too low. She flinched when she finally can feel her arm being stretched. The pain reliever she took yesterday has expired which is why she's feeling the pain.

 

Moments later, the door opens and two guys entered followed by Siwon, smiling devilishly at her.

 

"You, bastard." Yoona cursed and tried to struggle from the rope she's being tied but Siwon just laugh at her.

 

"Stop moving, it will only cause so much pain in your injury. Or do you want to feel it more? I mean, your girlfriend posted a long blog post about the law firm, attacking me mainly. Ugh, how did he even get that video of me. I think this will do as a response to that post." Siwon didn’t wait for her response as he got up and kick Yoona on her stomach earning a scream from her. "Louder, Im Yoona." He didn't miss a beat as he step on her left arm and stand on it.

 

"AAHHHHH YOUUUU!!! STOP ITTTT!!! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! GET OFF MEEEEEEE!!!" Yoona scream in agony as her tears drops unconsciously. It hurts like hell that it feels like she's being hit by a car. Blood slowly drips from her arm, which actually scares her. "Please, s-stooop... stoooooopppp!!!"

 

Siwon finally stepped out of her arm and crouch down to see his niece's painful expression and the way she's silently sheeding tears. He loves seeing it. "Should I let you beg for more. I love hearing your please, my niece." chuckled him sarcastically. "That's for ruining our plans and for taking Lawyer Seo with you. You shouldn't have done that in the first place. But of course, you're that smart agent to learn our plan ahead. Aigoo, my brother must be that proud of you eh? Well to tell you, I am the proudest. You're growing up well."

 

"She's pale, Siwon-ssi. Should we treat the blood?"

 

"No. Let her die slowly with that." Siwon firmly instructed.

 

Yoona tried to open her lips to speak but she couldn't. She feels like she will faint at any moment. She could only swear a lot in her mind while glaring at her uncle.

 

"That's your breakfast. I'll return for lunch." said Siwon, getting up and gestured to his men to leave the room.

 

Closing her eyes, Yoona is slowly losing her consciousness until she heard a gunshot. She forcefully opened her eyes and heard fast steps and followed by the door opening. Siwon is back. But instead of talking with her, he got her up and drag her out with him. "Wha-what's happening?"

 

Siwon didn't answer. He's holding his gun as they proceed in a hurry to the back door. He pushed her inside the car and quickly he joined, driving off and speeds off once they were out on the road.

 

"Siwon-ah, please... don't do this." Yoona pleaded breathlessly.

 

"Shut up, Im Yoona. Or I will kill you like right now." Siwon threatened. He called one of his men and instructed them. "Just proceed to the next location." and he ended it right away.

 

"Where are you taking me?"

 

"Shut up."

 

"You can't run away forever, Uncle. Just turn yourself in."

 

Siwon abruptly stopped the car and pointed his gun to his niece's head. "One more word and I'm pulling the trigger in your head." He furiously threatened.

 

Yoona looked down and complied. She feels like kicking him but she's like too weak at the moment. She barely can move even earlier if not from Siwon dragging her. '.' she groaned in frustrations.

 

"We're going the same death Im Yoona. So, prepare yourself." Siwon added before he drives off on full speed.

 

Slowly losing her consciousness, Yoona had no more things to say except, she hopes her friends and the NIS can help her before she faces that 'death' Siwon is talking about.

 

 

:::

 

[NIS]

 

"What's the update?" Seohyun came rushing to the view feed room when she heard the agents has encountered with Siwon's men during the mission. She was so early in the headquarters when she heard they have found Yoona's location.

 

"Siwon got Yoona in a car. They're trying to chase them." Mrs. Im informed the young lawyer. She's as worried as her Seohyun for her daughter that she was earlier to come when she heard about it. "Yoona seems not in good shape, as they saw bloods inside the room." she added, anxiously.

 

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Im." Seohyun hang her head low, feeling ashamed for not protecting her daughter.

 

"It's no one's fault besides Siwon, Seohyun-ah." Mrs. Im replied softly. "That idiot has never change."

 

"But still-"

 

"He had been like that since I gave birth to Yoona."

 

Seohyun is stunned but confuse at the same time. "What... do-you mean?"

 

Mrs. Im heaved a sigh before she decided to share it with Seohyun. "He doesn't have a good family that my husband decided to take his brother with him. Since he got all his attention while growing up together, he started to change when his brother and I started dating. Siwon never actually liked me for his brother because his attention lessens towards him. But I thought as time passes, he begins to like me because we hang out with him a lot and he always look so happy... but he got jealous again when his brother started to have his own family. He doesn't like Yoona at all that there's one time he tried to steal our daughter when she was just months old. It didn't stop there, he tried to kill her when she was just four years old after he was declined by his brother from getting a brand-new car. Siwon thought it was because of Yoona that his brother doesn't like to give it to him. So, to stop his abuse towards our precious daughter, my husband gives what he wants and even bought an apartment for him. Not to mention, support his studies in law. And this is what he is now what he pays for us... I'm strongly not going to let him go anymore." She ended it with a firm statement as she keeps calm on the outside but she's full of anger on the inside and wanted to explode at any moment.

 

"So, he never tried to call the police for his abuse?" ask Seohyun as it was totally wrong.

 

"His father was still so much alive that time and ask him to keep it as it will ruin the family's image." Mrs. Im replied in a mutter way. "I never had good sleep knowing he just allowed that he just let Siwon go with his crimes. But now that there's no one stopping him, he better put him to jail for a lifetime."

 

"No wonder. She hasn't talked that much of her childhood." Seohyun whispers as it aches her heart. She never heard anything from Yoona being abused by her own Uncle that she thought her childhood is full of happy moments. Turns out not.

 

"Yoona had a trauma of her childhood... but it began to disappear as she grows up. I don't know if it will return now that the past is happening again." Mrs. Im couldn't help and sighs.

 

"I hope he's not, Mrs. Im. I won't really forgive him." Seohyun sternly uttered as she clenches on her fists, staring intently to the big screen where they are watching the mission as it happens.

 

Mrs Im smiled warmly at Seohyun. "But you know what Seohyun? Ever since she met you, Yoona had been the happiest. Not a single day she won't talk about you. It's like she found a new source of happiness besides us. Thank you, you never fail to take care of our daughter." she reached for her hand and give it a gentle hold and rub. She is glad her daughter fell for someone who is worth to love.

 

"It's always my responsibility to do so, Mrs. Im. Don't mention it." Seohyun smiled back.

 

"They change the car." said Taeyeon from the mission, who and her fellow agents just found the empty car that Siwon and Yoona has used. "We'll have to search for cctv around. To see which car, they used."

 

Seohyun and Mrs. Im both hold each other's hands tightly after hearing it.

 

 

:::

 

 

"How is she doing? Ask Siwon as he returned to the car where Yoona is sitting at the backseat and a friend doctor of his is checking on her.

 

"She needs to be in the hospital as soon as possible. She lost a lot of blood. She might be in danger if she continues staying her." The Doctor explained in concern for the patient.

 

"Just inject her something to stop the bleeding." Siwon furiously instructed.

 

"This will not stop the bleeding but it will lessen. We need more dose to stop this. But we can only do it in the hospital. No pharmacy will allow us to buy." His friend advice in concern.

 

"Aish, get out." without warning, Siwon pulled his friend off of the car and quickly close the car. "You didn't see us, okay? I'll just wire you with the payment." she stepped inside the car and angrily punch the wheels as he sends glares to Yoona's pale face. "She's unconscious but still breathing. That's more important." mumbles him as he the engine and drives off.

 

Moments later, they arrived at a bus stop going to yeonju province. Siwon check on Yoona and find her already awake. "Yah, you want some?" he asks her, offering the muffin.

 

"Yes." Yoona lowly replied as she gulped. She doesn't know where are they already but she's already starving and thirsty.

 

Siwon took the bottle of water and muffins from the plastic bag on the passenger seat, handing it to her. "Eat up, we have a long day."

 

"Thanks." Yoona couldn't help and felt grateful. She didn't waste time and bite on the muffin.

 

"I need you to stay strong, so you can last until tomorrow." Siwon meaningfully told the doe-eyed. "Aish, where are they? They're supposed to be here."

 

"What's... your plan?" Yoona unconsciously ask after taking a couple of gulps on her water.

 

"Since I don't think killing you immediately is so easy right now, I'll use you for the meantime so I can get what I want." Siwon explained as he smirks at her.

 

"Whatever." Looking down on her arm, Yoona finally realized the bleeding has stopped and there's a new bandage wrap around her arm. She couldn't feel any pain but she couldn't also move it. She deep a sigh and return to the muffin, since she only had one. There's five more to finish to satisfy her stomach. She wanted to finish them all first before she minds escaping.

 

Siwon got out of the car and made sure to lock the doors in the car before he called his friends. "Yah, where are you guys? I thought you are following?"

 

[We're on the way. Just 25 minutes, we're there.]

 

"Araso, we're waiting." Ending the call, Siwon turned his attention to Yoona inside the car, who is busy filling up her stomach. He opened his camera on his phone and took a picture of her. He then sent the picture to his brother and captioned it with: 100million dollars for your dear daughter's life. I'll give you 6 hours to wire it in my account. If you fail, you'll see her cold dead body tomorrow.

 

Just a couple of minutes later, Yoona's father replied: I'll give what you want just don't hurt my daughter. If I see one cut, I'm taking it back.

 

"This will be fun." He chuckled sarcastically as he stepped inside the car and showed the response to Yoona. "Your father really love you, eh?"

 

Yoona send glares to Siwon briefly as she tried to open the door but failed to open it. "Aish."

 

"I'm smarter than you, Im Yoona." Siwon chuckled again. He automatically catches Yoona's wrist when she tried to hit him. "Ohohohoho.... just five muffins you have gained your strength that easily? Yah, thank me at least."

 

Yoona pulled her wrist off of Siwon as she returned to her seat, sending glares at her Uncle. But his smirk triggered a memory from the past that she began to hold her head as it throbs the more the memories flashes back before her.

 

"Samchon, please let me out!"

 

"Samchon I won't be mischievous anymore... forgive me please... "

 

"Samchon... samchon don't leave me!!! I'm scared Siwon samchon!!!"

 

Yoona opened her eyes back, catching on her breath as everything from the past is clear for her again. Her Uncle, leaving her inside the closing, locking her there and taking her to a playground just to be locked in a tree house. The memories in their basement as well, where she being beaten for an hour, telling her he will kill her, it brings tears to her eyes as it angers her inside. It was all painful and suffocating her at the moment. But she still holds it and sent her uncle with death glares, as tears are dropping from her eyes.

 

"Wae? You are in pain again?" Siwon ask with a chuckle but he stopped midway when Yoona suddenly got his neck abruptly, choking him. "Yoo... " he hit her arm but she won't budge. "Sto.. ap. Yoona... " it suddenly scares him to see Yoona's boiling anger at him. Not to mention her eyes are on fire. ", yoona." He hit her for so many times as his face is turning red, the more she chokes him.

 

Yoona is like being possess that she is too strong. But after a few minutes, she let go of him.

 

" you." Siwon cough as he massages his neck gently while trying to catch his breath. He nearly loses his consciousness.

 

Yoona didn't answer. She just returned to her seat and demanded. "Bring me back to Seoul."

 

"What?" Siwon gasps. "No way!" and he exclaimed. He quickly took the gun from the compartment but before he can point it to Yoona, she snapped him off with one hit at the back of his neck, knocking him off that instant.

 

Taking the gun, Yoona unlocked the door of the car and stepped out to look around the place. She has no idea where is she but one thing is for sure, they're outside the city.

 

Grabbing the chance to escape, she started moving and looking for someone who can help her to return to the city. But they're in a remote area that it's almost as if she's alone in the town.

 

15 minutes since she started walking, she still couldn't find any house neither a person. All that she can see are green fields, trees and mountains from afar.

 

"Aish." she got frustrated as she realized she should've brought the bottles of water and the remaining food in the car. She stopped from walking as her legs started to feel exhausted. 'Should I just return?' ask herself, feeling like she will end up fainting later if she continues to walk into the unknown. If she returns, she can command Siwon to drive them back to Seoul while pointing the gun on him. If she doesn't, she has to endure her legs and keep herself awake throughout until she can find someone to help her. Unfortunately, that's impossible for a place she's in. "I hope I don't regret this." having no choice, she her back and started walking back to the car.

 

Yoona opened the car from the driver's seat once she reached it but Siwon's no longer inside. She closes it back and as she turns on her back, Siwon surprised her with a gun pointed at her. She got the gun on her hand that fast.

 

"Go back inside if you don't want me pulling the trigger in your head right now." Commanded Siwon, opening the door from the backseat. "NOW!" He shouted furiously.

 

Yoona just complied casually but not missing to send him glares as she stepped inside again. She wasn't surprise at all with her plan to fail. She has no choice either way.

 

Siwon got inside the driver's seat and quickly he drives off.

 

'If only I can drive this with one hand.' Yoona thought feeling helpless with herself. She sighs and put her right hand inside the pocket of her jacket, turning her head outside so at least the view can relax her. But she can suddenly feel something on her pocket which made her realized Sunny gave her the pen last night. A pen that has a tracker and she only need to pressed the tip of it to turn it on.

 

A new hope can be seen in her face as she secretly pushed the button without turning her head—automatically the tracker was activated.

 

 

:::

 

 

Sunny who had been monitoring the current mission on her own office in the headquarters almost dropped her mug when her phone vibrates. She hastily put it aside and checks it—eyes widened when she saw a green blinking on the map with Yoona’s name on it. She was about to get up and tell the others about her friend when she thought of something.

 

‘No, this will trigger the enemy if they learn they’re being followed. I can’t risk my friend’s life.’

 

She hurriedly opened their group chat and message them.

 

Sunny: In my office. I got something. But don’t be too obvious if you want to save our friend.

 

Everyone in the group chat except Taeyeon saw the message and one by one they left the view feed room and enter her office. She was about to explain it to them when Seohyun surprised them with her walking into them.

 

“I’m sorry to bother but I feel like… there’s something going on. Especially that you guys are the closes friend of Yoona.” Explained Seohyun as she’s eager to know what’s up with them.

 

Sooyoung, Hyo and Sunny looked into each other’s eyes and all of them agreed with a nod.

 

“Yoona just her tracker.” Sunny revealed earning gasps from everyone before her. “Siwon and her are apparently in Yeonju province, and it looked like they’re staying there. I decided not to share this to the rest of the NIS, thinking it may trigger the enemy if they found out we have located them. Now, we need to plan this out… carefully so we can save our friend.”

 

Seohyun raise her hand which everyone’s attention turned towards her. “We have to reach there on time.”

 

“We?” Sunny, hyo and Sooyoung all chorused.

 

“I want to join this mission, it’s okay, right?” ask Seohyun confidently. There wasn’t even a trace of fear in her face.

 

“But it’s dangerous for you, Seohyun-ssi.” Said Sooyoung in concern.

 

“I can’t stay here for too long. I need to do something too and that’s… saving Yoona. I actually have a black belt in taekwondo back in college. So, I know how to fight as well.” Seohyun couldn’t help and mention it. “Please?”

 

“Or she can just be our eyes from the van, so we will know where’s the enemy.” Sunny suggested as she agrees with Seohyun being in the mission.

 

“Right, I can do that too.” Seohyun desperately replied.

 

“Aigoo, fine. But you still have to protect yourself. You can pull a trigger, right?” Hyoyeon handed a gun that doesn’t have any bullets.

 

“Of course.” Without thinking of it, Seohyun took the gun and smile confidently to them.

 

“Um, there’s no bullets on that. I’ll put them once we arrived there. Oh, you need a bullet proof as well.” Hyo didn’t think twice and put the jacket on the young lawyer.

 

“But how are we going to reach there without being heard nor seen?” Sooyoung ask to give everyone a time to think of it.

 

“I’ve got an idea.” Sunny responded once an idea pop-up on her head.

 

 

:::

 

 

Yoona woke up around 9pm just to be greeted by Siwon and his guys, playing poker nearby while she's lying on the sofa, being tied by a pole. They are wise enough to use her injured arm so she won't try to struggle. She slowly sits up and immediately heard her stomach growls, taking Siwon and the other's attention.

 

"You hungry? You were sleeping for four hours. Meaning, your father has two hours left to give what we want." said Siwon as he got up and took a seat next to his niece.

 

"Where are we now?" Yoona lowly ask feeling dry.

 

"Still at my province, where I grew up with your father." Siwon replied bluntly, handing the chopsticks. "Help yourself. We'll have business to do after two hours." he chuckled lightly getting up again to return to his seat and resume their poker game.

 

Yoona shrugs off and carefully reach for the food with her chopsticks. She however dropped the food when she realizes she had no strength. "Aish." hissing, she tried to pick one piece of kimbap. This time she had it in between the chopsticks and carefully took it to . A satisfied little smile appeared in her face while munching on her food and at the same time, she's observing the other guys with her Uncle. All of them are tall, masculine and has the piercing, which she thinks not part of the Hypnotist group. 'Siwon probably has another group. I wonder if they've been with him while he's with Go Joon? He's sure betraying him.' with another kimbap on , she continued to watch them from the couch, taking note also their weapons that was on another table.

 

Checking the pen on her pocket, Yoona is relieved they never found it and is hopefully still. She knows her friends or the NIS agents are now on the way to save her. She just need to act normal while returning her strength back. She doesn't know what Siwon injected on her but it's helping her to get back with her strength, not to mention she couldn't see any blood dripping anymore from her wounded arm.

 

2 hours had passed, Siwon never received any money from his brother. He got up, gestures his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter