The Friends

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

02

 

 

***

 

 

 

NIS Choding Team (5)

 

 

 

Sunny: Hi Guys, aren't you planning to visit Agent Im?

Sooyoung: Agent Im didn't finished her mission in Jeju?

Hyo: Nope. She was hit by a bullet and got into a surgery. She got an instant break.

Sunny: Poor our maknae.

Sooyoung: What about a pizza party in her penthouse?

Hyo: Will her lawyer girlfriend allow that?

Sooyoung: She's a good girlfriend Hyo, not like yours.

Sunny: I think that's a good idea, Soo. We just need her permission. You know she can be mad at us with surprises.

Sooyoung: HAHAHAHHA I remember her face when we surprised her on her last birthday.

Sunny: I got a punch.

Hyo: HAHAHAHAHA

Sunny: She ignore you for a week Hyo bwahahahaha.

Sooyoung: Good thing I was able to hide before she can also punch me. And I bought her snacks so she didn't ignore me.

Taeyeon: Anyeong~ What's going on?

Yoona is typing...

Sunny: Omo! She's online!!!

Sooyoung: Agent Im, how are you?

Sunny: HELLO AGENT IM.

Hyo: Are you still typing?

Taeyeon: Yah, what's going on?

Sooyoung: Yoona is typing.

Yoona is typing...

Sunny: This is weird.

Taeyeon: She's typing a whole damn essay.

Sooyoung: Brace yourselves girls.

Sunny: Let's go!

Hyo: Yoona, you need some vodka?

Taeyeon: I'm worried.

Sunny: Why would you be worry Taengoo?

Sooyoung: We'll have to deal with a long essay. And we have to react with 'whoa' emoji.

Hyo: It's almost midnight. What's up with her?

Sunny: She's having a pms on midnight?

Sunny: Look she's about to send it.

Taeyeon: I'm nervous.

Hyo: I'm nervous too.

Sunny: I'm nervous three.

Sooyoung: Nervous four... five..

Yoona is typing...

Sunny: WTF.

Taeyeon: Yah, just send it already dude!

Hyo: This is giving me chills.

Sooyoung: It's like a code, you have to guess what she's about expose to us.

Sunny: OMG NO.

Taeyeon: What?

Hyo: Don't freak out.

Sooyoung: I'm holding my dog. Turned off the lights and turned off my aircon.

Taeyeon: Why would you turn that also?

Sunny: She doesn't love aircon.

Hyo: It gives her chills.

 

Yoona:

I'm sorry guys but I just can't share this to anyone... and it's too personal. And I know you guys know me and my relationship with Atty. Seo.

So... It was like this. No, I mean, It was three days ago when it started. The night after I returned home.

Seohyun, my girlfriend... she had been so distant, wouldn't talk to me at all. Well she will respond a little but that's it only.

Something is bothering her lately. But I couldn't figure it out the more I tried to ask her. She will just say, it's nothing and those excuses you really couldn't understand. Also, she is easy to get mad. You know moody. And sometimes she will jump in surprise if I touch her to get her attention because she spaces out most of the time.

Appa is thinking she's doing something behind me so he asks me to follow her.

Is she cheating? Or? I don't know.

I need advices. Is it okay if I start following her?

 

 

Taeyeon: Heol...

Sunny: Didn't expect that.

Sooyoung: That's serious, Agent Im.

Hyo: Now that needs a serious stalking.

Taeyeon: No. Don't. Let her share it to you willingly.

Sunny: I disagree.

Sooyoung: Same. What if she's like in a danger situation? You can't save her.

Taeyeon: I mean, the reason she's not sharing it was because she needs time to sort it outt. She needs time to build courage.

Hyo: Wow. Taeyeon.

Sunny: I still think Yoona needs to stalk her. So she can help her if it's something she needs to. If it's not, then she really needs to wait for her to share it.

Hyo: Same thoughts. Yoona, himnae!

Taeyeon: Fine.

Sunny: So do you need our help, Agent Im?

 

Yoona:

I badly need it.

 

Sooyoung: I'm in!

Hyo: I'm always in!

Taeyeon: Same.

Sunny: Then let's plan this out well.

 

 

:::

 

 

Yoona once again woke up the next day with no one besides her but she could sense her girlfriend is still in the house. She hastily jumps off of the bed and runs outside and saw her in their balcony, cleaning the swimming pool. "It's 6:30am, she's not yet going to the firm?" She wonders, walking out and watch her in silence at least a couple of minutes as Seohyun looks back at her with a smile.

 

'She smiled at me? She did smile at me. Yeah, she did.' She got hype when she saw it, as if it's been a while since she last saw her lovely smile even though it was only a second.

 

"Penny of your thoughts Im Yoona?" Seohyun ask without stopping what she's doing.

 

"I... I'm just mesmerized by your beauty. I couldn't say anything." Is everything now back to normal? Yoona thought at the back of her head. "Why are you still here, though? It's almost seven."

 

"It's Saturday. Where do you expect me to go?" Ask Seohyun as she briefly looked at her girlfriend.

 

'Yeah, she seems fine now.' Yoona is relieved. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry." So, she slowly approaches her while stretching her arms. But before she can reach her, she has finished cleaning the pool.

 

"Breakfast is ready." Said Seohyun as she passes on the doe-eyed and not missing to give a pat on her shoulder.

 

Yoona is agape and is blinking a couple of times in a fast manner. 'Something's still off.' She thought and sighs. But she hastily followed her inside and took a seat across her. "You... feel good today?" She carefully tried to make her talk.

 

"Yup." Seohyun flashes a big smile but it soon disappears as she handed her girlfriend the chopsticks. "Eat up."

 

"You-you don't... feed me anymore." Yoona mentioned as she pouted.

 

Seohyun mentally reminded herself that her girlfriend is only using one hand. "Mianhe." So, she got up and took a seat next to her rather. "Been stress with work."

 

"I could see it." Yoona softly says. 'But there's something more.'

 

"But it's fine now." Seohyun reassures and finally she feeds her girlfriend and smile when she happily munches it. "What do you want to do today?"

 

"Hmm... why don't we go walk to the park? We haven't done that for a while." Yoona suggested excitedly. Even though it's common but she wants to walk with her again like they normally do every time they want to have a fresh air.

 

"No problem." Seohyun replied and took a bite on their food.

 

'The mission will not seem to start today.' Yoona thought as she watches her girlfriend eating. She wanted to grab the chance and make her feel comfort while she's at it. And eventually she might share it with her without the need of stalking.

 

Seohyun then feed the doe-eyed again and again while at the same time, eat her own food. She would wipe her lips and cheek whenever there's something on her face.

 

"Your mom, have you called her?" ask Yoona when it crosses her mind. She told her once the other day but she wasn't sure if she has done it.

 

"Not yet. Maybe later." Seohyun reassures. She took their plates to the sink and was about to open the faucet when Yoona hold her hand. She got startle and hastily let go of her.

 

"Wae?" Yoona was taken aback. "I was only going to pull you on the side so I can do the dishes.

 

"I-I'm sorry. I... you surprised me." said Seohyun as she fakes a smile. "I'll do it. No need to worry." She declined her girlfriend's offer however.

 

'She gets startle whenever I touch her without notice which isn't even there before.' Yoona raises her eyebrows as she takes notice on it again. The smile on her girlfriend's face has disappeared and it makes her concern once again. "Seohyun-ah."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Something had been bothering you, am I right?"

 

Seohyun shakes her head. "I told you I'm fine. Um, just go upstairs and change your clothes. We'll leave in a while." And she returned to the dishes as she bit her lower lip and finger.

 

"Okay." Yoona nodded and decided not to push it. She walked out the room and head upstairs but it made her realize her girlfriend every time she would ask her about it, she will bite her lower lip and finger and her eyes are like afraid of something? "She's really up to something." She exhales loudly and decided to not think about it as she went to the closet to choose on what to wear.

 

-

 

Hand in hand, the couple stroll around the park which is only a couple of walks from their place. It however wasn't like their previous dates where they would smile, giggle and laugh as they talk random stuffs, they're more like just strolling in silence and just enjoy the view they can see. Yoona wanted to talk but she's thinking twice and would end up pushing it back to later.

 

"Omo, there's an ice cream." Not until they found someone selling ice cream. Yoona had to drag her girlfriend right away and ordered two of it.

 

"You never change." Seohyun chuckles in amusement. Who knows an ice cream will break her silence. "Thanks." But she loves it and gladly accepted her share.

 

"Let's take a seat." Yoona said as she had to let go of her girlfriend's hand to hold her own ice cream. Having a disabled arm is totally giving her a hard time but she's glad she saw her bright smile again.

 

"You haven't shared about your mission, what happened to your Jeju trip?" ask Seohyun casually as she on her strawberry ice cream.

 

"There's no need to share. It was aborted." Yoona sighs as she told her truthfully. "But you know what? I realized what happened was meant to be. You know, to get the break I needed. Ugh, every day is like a vacation." she dreamily said while recalling how she just eat, sleep, play around, sleep, eat and sleep again in their penthouse. But she pouted when she recalled how Seohyun had been treating her lately. It makes her heart ache.

 

"Told you." Seohyun shakes her head in disbelief.

 

"It's really good we can have this refreshing walk. Reminds me of our college days." Yoona couldn't help and mention, flashing a sweet smile to Seohyun, changing her mood that instant.

 

Flashback...

 

"Ahh... " Yoona offers her girlfriend to be feed during their break time in the school ground. Seohyun who is a beat shy opened and eat the orange, happily.

 

"We're studying, aren't we?" ask Seohyun while giggling.

 

"We're. While having a date." Yoona proudly says. She can see a lot of student couples are treating their break as a date as well. It's one of their breaks to study on their lessons only but it feels different when she's sitting on the grass with her lovely girlfriend, in a picnic mat and few snacks.

 

"Tsk." Seohyun just smile and return to her notes.

 

"Ahh... " Once again, Yoona offers the orange.

 

"Aish, I can't concentrate. I need to focus." complained Seohyun as she pouted.

 

Yoona returned the orange to instead. "Yeah, as I was saying."

 

"You're lucky you're not a law student."

 

"Well, I'm not that good at memorizing so I decided to take the weakest course, criminology."

 

Seohyun chuckles. "Why are you downgrading that?" But has to eat the orange her girlfriend suddenly feed her. She just munches on it casually.

 

"Just kidding." Yoona giggles. "It's my dream to be a police officer either way."

 

"You should be proud."

 

"I am." Defended Yoona that instant. She scooted closer and leaned into Seohyun's face. "Just like how proud of you right now." She gently captures her lips and close her eyes as Seohyun opened her lips to respond. But before they could get caught with it, the bell rang, which made them stop the kiss. And hastily, they their stuffs and runs to their next subject, hand in hand.

 

End Of Flashback...

 

 

"Yoona!" Seohyun snapped her doe-eyed girlfriend from reality when she hit her shoulder.

 

"Wae?"

 

"Your ice cream is melting on my lap! Aish!"

 

Yoona widened her eyes and hastily ask for a tissue paper from the ice cream vendor but as she returned, Seohyun is already walking out with heavy footsteps. "Yah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter