Memories

OMW 2: Fallin All In

YOOA. 

 

Seriously Yoo Shiah how can you forget that you were cooking. Yooa groans in annoyance to herself, she rested her hands on the counter of her kitchen as she stares at the wasted food. Today, she tried to cook her own breakfast but she took a shower and forgot that she the stove to boil eggs. In result, her supposedly first boiled eggs are overcooked. 

 

With an empty stomach, Yooa just took a glass of milk she prepared earlier but unfortunately, she bumped on a chair and spilled the milk on her square pants. The poor girl grunted as she ran into her room, quickly changing into simple shirt and a skirt. Can this day get any worse? 

 

She sighed and just tied her hair in a bun. Yooa saw the mess all around her room. Annoyed, she took her shoulder bag and walked out of her room. She mentally told herself that she'll just eat a lot at lunch. Yooa really felt so hungry but she doesn't have enough time until her first class starts. While walking, she remembers how Mihyun usually wait for her every morning but she already expected this; that Mihyun wouldn't be here today, and maybe never again. It's okay.

 

There were about three consecutive text notifications from Yooa's phone when she checked it, none of them were from Mihyun, which was also expected by Yooa. The other texts were from the group chat, just Seunghee and Hyojung greeting each other, after minutes, Jiho and the others greeted them a good morning too. Yooa was waiting for Mihyun to send a message to the gc but the girl isn't active. The last text was from her dad, telling her to come home this weekend. She didn't bother replying.

 

Yooa already arrived at school, but she was busy with her phone earlier that she didn't notice the girl standing near the door of her first class. On the hallway, Mihyun was holding a bouquet of red roses, Yooa only noticed her when she heard the students talking about Mihyun. She's still walking, and she's sure she'd be passing across Mihyun, until the taller girl blocked her way, with that same idiot-like but innocent face Yooa liked about her. 

 

"Uhh.. What are you doing?" Yooa asks, there were many students watching them now, what is this now? Mihyun was staring at her, smiling proudly while holding the flowers. Yooa wonders where their friends are, do they know about what Mihyun is doing now?

 

"Making an appeal to court you..?" Mihyun says, as if it's just a normal phrase but it brought Yooa to blushing, she just hoped Mihyun didn't notice. I swear to god, Mihyun. Why is she even doing this. 

 

"W-why would you court me?" Yooa stuttered, she doesn't know if it's because of the people watching them or because of Mihyun herself. 90% sure it's because of Mihyun's actions. 

 

"Uh.." Mimi was thinking. Is she really thinking for real? Isn't it supposed to be "I like you that's why I'm courting you"? Nevermind, Yooa doesn't like what's happening. 

 

"I have classes.." Yooa says and started walking pass Mihyun. 

 

"Wait!" Mihyun's voice echoed through the hallway, which made Yooa turn to her again. 

 

"Atleast take these flowers.. I woke up early to get these for you." Mihyun says, quickly shoving the bouquet on Yooa's arms before running away. 

 

Yooa was left alone, she can hear the others murmuring behind her, but her attention was on the roses from Mimi. There was a letter on top of it. " These roses are pretty, but don't worry–you're always the prettiest! - Kim Mihyun." 

 

"Dumb." Yooa says in the back of her mind as she turns around, now walking to her class with a smile on her face. 

 

MIMI.

 

"How did it go?" Hyejin asks as she sat next to Mimi and Seunghee on the cafeteria. The three of them happened to have no class for the day. Yubin and Jiho too, but the two went to Yubin's place. Seunghee volunteered on joining Mimi while Hyejin just got a text from the two saying they're also free. 

 

Seunghee just laughed when Mimi just shrugged, resting her head on her arms on the table as Seunghee and Hyejin shared the spag Mimi bought earlier. 

 

"Fortunately, Yooa didn't throw the flowers." Hyejin says after Mimi narrated what happened. Seunghee chuckles and patted Mimi's shoulder. 

 

"You know, when she said no yesterday, you should've confessed instead of walking away from her." The youngest among the three says before drinking the orange juice in front of her, thinking it could be Mimi's or Hyejin's.

 

"I just don't know why I keep acting like that in front of her. Am I a real idiot? I don't even know myself now." Mimi sighed, wearing the reading glasses she bought the other day. 

 

"What are you listing there?" Peeking at Mimi's notes, Hyejin asks Mimi. The girl remained silent, just letting Hyejin find out on her own. There were a set of ideas on how to court a girl, some were even quoted with Jiho's name. 

 

"I'm sure Yooa was only rejecting you because she doesn't want to be distracted from studying. You know her." Mimi looked at the new voice, it was Hyojung. Seems like she just got dismissed.

 

"Well, I advise that you take it slow, she isn't even pushing you away or anything. Just keep on 'appealing to court her'. I'm sure she'll open up to you soon, but be ready to get rejected for a hundred times." Hyojung, being the mom-friend she is, sat next to Seunghee. 

 

A hundred rejections? That would if it weren't for Shiah. 

 

"This juice tastes nice, where did you buy this?" Seunghee asks, looking at the three.

 

"Seung.. that's not ours."

 

YOOA. 

 

Mihyun continued courting Yooa even after that day, she'd give her flowers every Monday. Sometimes, Mihyun wakes up late and it somehow disappointed Yooa when there was no Mihyun waiting for her outside but she chose to just let it slide, I shouldn't be expecting from this.

 

Over the past weeks, Yooa became closer to Mihyun. The girl was always there almost every time. It's amazing how Mihyun always appears when Yooa wants to see her, even though Yooa doesn't know why she keeps wanting to see her. Yooa didn't want to entertain Mihyun because she might change once they're dating, but she can't help but talk to the girl. She keeps liking how Mihyun was always by her side.

 

It scared her.. that Mihyun might not be as persistent as she is now once they started dating. So she didn't do anything and just did her best to enjoy how she and Mihyun are now. 

 

MIMI.

 

Mimi's courtship went on for about 6 months. Every day, she'd walk Shiah from dorm to school and back to the dorm again. She would even wait for Shiah's dismissal even if the girl has a night schedule. Shiah didn't change the way she treats Mimi though, still likes how she used to. The girl still joins their afternoon gathering with the others. The only thing that changed was that Mimi is courting Shiah. 

 

Shiah was just letting Mimi do what she wants, as Mimi observed. She never asked Mimi to carry her books for her, wait for her outside her room in her free time, give her milk, cook for her, or even join her in the library when Shiah has to review for the upcoming exams. Thankfully, Shiah was really studious and Mimi learned to study on time by joining Shiah. This is perfect. Shiah became a good influence to her and she even got time to rest at night because she's already done with her homework and plates by following Shiah. 

 

There were times that Shiah would tell her to spend the day with the others. At first, it confused Mimi, she thought she's being rejected already but then Shiah explained to her that she will be coming home because of family duties and her dad was really strict so the girl had to report to him about her studies. 

 

Mimi didn't notice that she's been courting Shiah for half a year already, only when Jiho told her that. 

 

"I'm surprised she still hasn't given you an answer. It's almost your sixth month fantasizing about her." Jiho says while packing up her clothes. That day will be Jiho's last day living in their shared room. Her grandparents moved to the city and so Jiho will stay with them. It's really sad and Mimi knows she'll feel lonely but she's happy that Jiho will have better company at home. Mimi hopes she could also visit home soon.

 

"I'm not fantasizing! It's called 'waiting until Shiah develops feelings for me!" Mimi exclaimed, placing an envelope in Jiho's bag. The other girl was shocked, Mimi doesn't really give her anything like this or whatever. But that day, Mimi decided to keep Jiho closer to her, after all, she thinks that Jiho is like a sister to her now.

 

"What is this? Money? Aww, thanks! If you had told me earlier that I'll be paid for being your roommate, I won't leave anymore." Mimi flicked Jiho's forehead, cutting her off. 

 

Jiho just pouted and checked the envelope, there were photos of Mimi and Jiho. Those photos are those times they spent together in the past year. 

 

"I figured I should print them instead of storing them in my phone," Mimi says unbothered as she lay down on her bed.

 

"Aww, thank you! By the way, when are you going to have a car?" Jiho asks while cleaning up the bed.

 

"Tomorrow.. then I'll take Shiah on a drive, I already reserved her time tomorrow." Mimi, who was busy checking Shiah's texts, can't stop smiling by the thought of her and Shiah alone together tomorrow. 

 

"That's sweet, planning to ask her too?" 

 

Mimi didn't answer, half of her is still thinking whether she'd ask Shiah to be her girlfriend tomorrow or not. Hyojung already made her aware that Shiah might reject her many times. It should be okay and she shouldn't be nervous since that's just how Shiah is but.. she likes Shiah for real. She could act fine when Shiah ignores her subtle flirting but of course, her heart wants to see Shiah being affectionate towards her. Although Yubin already told her once that Shiah acts differently towards her, she still can't figure out if the girl likes her back or not.

 

"Actually, Mimi... I have an idea."

 

YOOA.

 

She got up early that day. Yooa didn't sleep for long because she slept late talking to Mihyun over the phone. They just talked about school stuff, Mihyun told her to share stories about microbes and such so Yooa could also review herself while talking to her. Fun. That's how Yooa describes how her every day goes by when Mihyun was around. 

 

After eating lunch, Yooa went to check her phone, there was a text from Yubin and Hyejin, Yubin made a group chat with just the three of them just now, asking her about her plan with Mihyun today. 

 

Yooa : We'll just hang out, I guess..

Yubin: It's been months, you're really not going to date her yet? 

JinE: Yeah, she might get tired of courting you.

Yooa : You guys are so rude to me. Am I really that tiring :<

JinE: Nope, but it's Mimi that we're talking about here. 

Yooa : I don't know, she isn't asking me yet, and

besides I'm not even sure if I can handle dating.

Yubin: Again, it's Mimi. If you don't want to handle her, she'll still keep on handling you. 

Yooa : Okay.

JinE: OKAY?!

 

Yooa looked up across her, particularly at the handkerchief folded in the pocket of a coat hanging inside her opened closet. She smiled before finally replying to her friends. 

 

Yooa : I will ask her about the 'us' dating today. 

Yubin: OKAY!

 

After that, Yooa charged her phone, she isn't really sure about what would happen today. Mihyun said it's a secret, but she isn't dumb. She had the feeling that Mihyun would ask her today. Or if not, then still today would be special because it's their first time hanging outside the school premises. 

 

She walked towards her closet, remembering the memories left by the coat and the handkerchief. These were Mihyun's, she should give them back to her today... Or not? Yooa had many chances to give it back but she didn't because she likes the fact that she has Mihyun's stuff.. and that Mihyun isn't talking about these. Maybe she had forgotten?

 

After minutes, there was a knock on the door. Who is it this time? Too early if it's Mihyun.. we agreed to meet at 6 PM. Yooa wonders, at first, she thought it was her dad's assistant, so she was nervous because she promised Mihyun she'll be with her today. But it wasn't. As soon as Yooa opened the door, it was Hyejin. 

 

"Are you going to wear that today?" Hyejin asks, referring to Yooa's red shirt and black skirt. Yooa nodded, she thinks this is her pick for today's weather so she picked out this match but Hyejindisagrees and pulled out a black dress with polka hearts from the paper bag she was holding. Yooa furrowed her eyebrows. [check out this to see what Yooa will wear.]

 

"Yes, wear that instead." Yubin barged in Yooa's opened door. Following her was Arin, Yooa knows the girl, she used to tutor Arin last year. She's Yubin's younger sister, and is the reason why she's close to Yubin.

 

But anyway, "Why are you all here? Am I getting married or something?" With her hands rested on her hips, Yooa watched as her friends walk around her room. What kind of ruckus is this. 

 

"We're here to support you on your first-ever relationship soon," Yubin says, her smiling face changed into a weirdly disgusted one when she saw Yooa's kitchen. 

 

"What did you do here? Are you disasterising your own kitchen?" The other girls laughed at Yubin's reaction. Is disasterising even a word?

 

"Yubin unnie told me you'll confess to your crush today." The younger girl, Arin says as she sat on Yooa's couch, familiarizing herself with the place. 

 

Months ago.

 

"That's it for today, Arin-ah. I hope you pass your quiz tomorrow." Yooa says as she sets Arin's books on the table corner. 

 

Arin giggled. " Yes, thank you unnie.." 

 

Yooa checked her phone when she got notified about her dad's message. "Is that your crush?" Arin asks, Yooa remembers that she once told Arin about her crush, and how she didn't do anything to ask her out because she believes that they'll keep meeting if fate wants them to. 

 

Yooa shook her head, "No, I don't have her number." The younger just nodded. True, Yooa didn't get to ask Mihyun's number, because she doesn't have any plans.

 

"So.. what did you do about that little crush of yours?" Yooa asks, diverting the topic to Arin's. 

 

"I still can't talk to her unnie.. I'm shy." 

 

Present. 

 

Yooa never told anyone aside from Arin about how she actually liked Mihyun from the start. She had her reasons and she knows she shouldn't be thinking about dating because of her responsibilities. Until Mihyun started courting her, she knew she'd be in big trouble if she gets distracted so she had to keep it lowkey. 

 

"She's courting me, Arin. I'm not the one to confess here." Yooa defended herself as she crossed her arms, looking at the dress that Hyejin was holding.

 

Yubin, who was cleaning Yooa's kitchen (which had been her job every time she comes here), told Yooa that she's actually the one to confess because Mimi had already done her part. 

 

"So wear this and enjoy your special day with her." Hyejin says as she gives the dress to Yooa and pushed the girl into her room.

 

Two minutes before 6 PM when the four girls heard a knock on Yooa's door. It surely had to be Mihyun. Yooa doesn't know why she's getting nervous, maybe because of her friends exaggerating and causing her to feel pressured?

 

"We'll stay here to watch and eat your stored food, so go and don't mess up or we will mess up your room."

 

Yooa grabbed her mini shoulder bag and stood up, ignoring Yubin's threat with a chuckle while making her way out. "You can do this, trust Mimi." Hyejin whispered to her as the girl walked her out. 

 

She saw a blonde Mihyun behind the door, wearing black ripped skinny jeans, black leather shoes, a white blouse tucked in her jeans, and a plain indigo checkered coat which makes her look..

 

"You.. look good," Yooa muttered quietly when she saw Mihyun. She didn't expect the girl the wear these clothes. She actually has more appeal than those guys out there. [check out this to see what Mimi was wearing]

 

"Uh.. thanks.. hehe" Mihyun says while rubbing her nape. Yooa chuckles in response. Mihyun is still a dork.

 

"Is this yours?" Yooa asks once they got inside the red-tinted Lamborghini Miura parked outside her apartment. Mihyun proudly told her once about her family's business. That's why Jiho and Hyojung told Mihyun last time that she should be the one to drive next week when they go to Yubin's hometown. Yooa just happened to know the names of the cars because she often listen to her brother and dad talking.

 

"Well.. yeah. A gift." Mihyun says, buckling Yooa's seatbelt. Thankfully she did it fast, Yooa actually had to hold her breath when Mihyun leaned close to her. Mihyun's appeal today really affects her a lot.

 

Yooa cleared before asking, "Where are we going today by the way?" 

 

"Told you last night, I have everything planned today. Jiho helped me with it, and in return, I had to talk to Jiho's grandparents to ask for their permission so she could join us on the trip." Yooa chuckles, Mihyun was like, rapping.

 

"Alright but calm down and focus on driving," Yooa says while smiling. Mihyun really looks cute, naturally cute. It's one of her charms. When did Mihyun start making Yooa feel this way? 

 

When we first met. 

 

"We have a tough schedule today," Yooa thought Mihyun was joking. 

 

But she isn't. They really were on a tough schedule. Mihyun brought her to the convenience store first where they bought snacks. 

 

"Don't eat everything yet!" Mihyun says and tapped Yooa's hand when Yooa tried taking another snack from the backseat. Mihyun said she should wait for the event later but she's hungry and she wants food.

 

"You're bad! Why did we even buy them if you won't let me eat?" Yooa pouted which made Mihyun sigh in defeat. She stared as Mihyun opened the snack and then gave her a look first. Yooa immediately took the snack and looked away. 

 

 Okay, I know I like her but why does my heart keep acting weird every single time she looks at me. 

 

The next stop is the mall, Yooa had to pick a movie from the CD store, which Mihyun says they'll watch later in her car. After buying, Mihyun said she wants to treat Yooa in a famous restaurant but Yooa told her that she wants to stay in the car and eat the snacks instead. The two kept fighting even after they received their order from KFC. 

 

"It's just that, buying from KFC is better than-" Yooa widened her eyes when Mihyun shoved pieces of fries in . She had no choice but to chew and swallow to talk again. 

 

"Eat first before you scold me," Mihyun says and handed her the burger she ordered earlier. They're in the car again. The two of them often fight like this even in the past months, they just fight because Mihyun and Yooa's preference about stuff doesn't match. The food wasn't actually a big deal but Mihyun kept saying she's going to treat Yooa this and that and Yooa doesn't like that Mihyun is spending much money on her. She's okay with simple dates, ugh. this is just our first date... a day with her - I mean, what more if we're dating? 

 

Yooa glanced at Mihyun driving as she munched on the food in . The girl looked serious, is she mad because of what I said? 

 

"Hey.." Yooa raised a piece of french fries near Mihyun's lips. Mihyun smiled, Yooa too. Game over. They both won with smiles on their faces.

 

Yooa then started feeding Mihyun from time to time and they moved on from the restaurant topic. It's already dark outside, Yooa wonders where they're going now. 

 

"You wouldn't bring me to your home, right?" Yooa asks, which got Mihyun chuckling. 

 

"Will you get mad if I do?" Mihyun looked sincere. Is she really taking me home? Yooa blushed, if it weren't for the dim lights in Mihyun's car, the other girl would've seen her blushing and made fun of her. 

 

"Nope! I'm fine.. with it." Yooa says, smiling. Maybe Hyejin and Yubin were right, Mihyun might actually ask her today. 

 

"I'm just joking, calm down. HAHAHAHAHAHA" i swear to god, Kim MihyunYooa crossed her arms, letting Mihyun laugh at her. 

 

"Hey, sorry pff- I'll let you meet them soon, when.. you're my girlfriend already." Hesitation was evident in Mihyun's tone and Yooa noticed it. She smiled, knowing that the girl she likes really likes her back. 

 

Mihyun pulled over on the side of the park. Yooa knows this place of course. It's the famous Han River. There weren't many people like the usual, maybe because it's already night. Mihyun turned off the engine and then removes Yooa's seatbelt, causing a mini heart thump for Yooa again. Fortunately, Mihyun pulled away soon and then removed her coat, only leaving Yooa in awe as she saw Mihyun in the simple white blouse which perfectly suits her. 

 

"I know you're always busy studying, studying, and studying.. so I prepared these for you." Mihyun placed all the snacks between them then played the movie they bought earlier on the mini screen of her car. 

 

Yooa can't stop smiling as she watched the busy Mihyun setting up everything. In front of their friends, Yooa sees how Mihyun always acted funny and she's not as witty as Jiho and Seunghee. Mihyun is like a kid. Their friends always tease Mihyun a lot because she couldn't pick up jokes easily. But every time she's with Yooa, Yooa can feel Mihyun trying her best to be reliable. That's one of the many things that Yooa likes about Mihyun. She feels safe when she's around, even though they fight a lot about small things, and sometimes, she feels like Mihyun was just only agreeing to what she's saying so that they wouldn't fight, Yooa still thinks she's the most comfortable around Mihyun.

 

She noticed that Mihyun is taking longer with the DVD. "Hey, what's wrong?" Yooa asks, Mihyun pouted as she took the CD and placed it back in its case.

 

"It isn't working." Yooa smiled when she saw how disappointed Mihyun is. She knows Mihyun could be thinking that her planned date is a mess, and Yooa badly wanted to tell Mihyun that she's having so much fun already but, she couldn't. Sometimes, she just tends to keep things to herself. 

 

"How about let's just talk while eating snacks?" Yooa suggested, Mihyun's face immediately lightened up. 

 

"Right! That's actually in the plan." Mihyun smiled at her, opening a pack of crackers. She saw Mihyun clicking on the buttons on the small screen, Ah, she played a song. Yooa knows this song, Fallin All In by Shawn Mendes. Yooa often hears this song through Mihyun's playlist. 

 

Should I start? Yooa felt like its time to talk about the two of them. The mood is perfectly set, Mihyun probably planned this, and the girl is really easy to read. "Why do you like me?" Yooa asks, looking her way to Mihyun who stopped eating. She saw the other girl shifting on her seat, slightly facing Yooa. 


"I liked you the first time I saw you. I've always been interested in you, something in you makes me feel uneasy as if my life has always been incomplete." Mihyun says, as if she's just speaking her mind. Yooa felt hot, her face turned into a cherry, she didn't expect Mihyun to say those words that easy. 


"Hey- sorry, did I rush things?" Yooa was flustered when Mihyun leaned towards her, resting her palm on Yooa's cheek. Mihyun was too close to her. Is she being oblivious? And.. since when did she got this shy towards Mihyun? On all those six months of courting, Mihyun actually never confessed like this. She just goes 'you're pretty!', 'you're doing well!', 'you're the best for me!' and such. 

 

"No- No.. I'm okay." Yooa took the water bottle between her seat and Mihyun's, feeling thirsty all of sudden. 

 
"Slowly..". Mihyun says, the girl was sincere. She doesn't know if Mihyun was playing dumb because she clearly blushed after Mihyun's confession earlier. 

 

"So.." Yooa cleared , "I appreciate how you're still here after I literally rejected you when you first asked me." She says, her heart calmed down a little. 

 

Mihyun smiled at her before speaking. "Hyojung said I should be ready for a hundred rejections from you."

 

"I rejected you once already... so I have 99 times left?" Yooa grinned, Mihyun's eyes widened in shock. "Shiahh-" The other girl pouted, she took the water bottle from Yooa and drank from it, which didn't bother Yooa. She likes how they are comfortable with each other.

 

"I'm joking," Shiah chuckles, there was silence. Should I tell her? But Mihyun spoke again, 

 

"Instead of rejections, will you give me a hundred and more chances to love you?" Oh, she's starting. Yooa stared at Mihyun who was looking straight into her eyes, it's like Mihyun was guessing what's currently in her mind. 

 

"What if you get tired?" Yooa asks, that's her only concern. She hopes Mihyun would understand. 

 

"Then you have a hundred and more chances to hit me on the head and tell me I'm an idiot for getting tired of you." 

 

That's nice, they're being realistic. No fake promises, just the real Mihyun and Shiah.

 

"Okay.." Yooa muttered, looking down at her hands slowly sweating, one more word and she's finally letting Mihyun in her heart.  

 

"Okay?" Mihyun looked happy, the smile on her face was just like the one she wore when Yooa saw her celebrating when she got a high score in her one of her major subjects. 

 

"I'll give you a chance." Yooa says, as if it was a message for herself too. Giving Mihyun a chance means giving herself a chance to be happy too.

 

"Wait- Does.. that mean you're my girlfriend now?" Yooa nodded, giggling at how Mihyun was too shocked. 

 

"But.. I haven't asked you the 'will you be my girlfriend' line!" Mihyun said, rubbing her nape. Yooa just chuckled, Mihyun was so adorable. "Jiho would make fun of me at this rate.." The girl added. 

 

Yooa smiled and leaned over to reach Mihyun, cupping her face as they stare at each other. She kissed Mihyun on the lips, her hands trembling because it's her first time but, I've been wanting to do this for months. Mihyun was still in the state of shock at first, so Yooa almost pulled away but Mihyun, finally coming to her senses, leaned towards Yooa instead, pushing Yooa back to her seat as she returned the kiss.

 

"Do you want me to take it back?" Yooa asks after she pulled away, practically pushing Mihyun's shoulders so they could get some air. 

 

Mihyun was just staring at Yooa. What's on your mind? Yooa couldn't read Mihyun's eyes for a moment, maybe because she's also panicking inside her. 


"Holy ." Mihyun muttered and opened her car door, hopping out of the car as if she got out of prison. ". I just kissed Shiah." Yooa heard Mihyun talking to herself which made her laugh. Did I shock her too much? 

 

--

 

Yooa checked the clock on the small screen of Mihyun's car when they pulled over to the side across Yooa's apartment. It's already 11 PM. Apparently, Mihyun had to calm down and absorb everything and Yooa scolded her that they won't go home and she won't let Mihyun drive while she's still in a state of panic, gay-panic to be exact.

 

Mihyun opened the door for her, being the gentle 'girlfriend' she said she'll be, although she really was already even when they're just friends. 

 

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Mihyun asks when Yooa was already walking away from her. Yooa, who was already feeling tired but still happy, stopped and looked back at her girlfriend. She walked back towards Mihyun who had her back leaning on her car. 

 

"I love you, Mihyun." Yooa says softly as she hugs Mihyun's neck, placing a soft kiss on Mihyun's lips again. She's been wanting to say those words for months.The two hugged for a while, Yooa leaned her head on Mihyun's shoulder as the latter hugged her waist, internally thanking the night for letting them have this moment in peace without anyone interfering.

 

"I love you too." Mihyun whispers to her ear, making Yooa's heart race once again. "Should I stay at your place tonight?" Mihyun added, and even though Yooa can't see Mihyun, she knows the girl is grinning so she pulled away. 

 

Yooa smiled, patting Mihyun's head. "I'll see you tomorrow, idiot. Go back to your dorm now and be careful on your way there."