Chapter 7

Perfume
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey.” Katniss looked up from her notes, her fingers fiddling with the blue pen she was holding in her right hand. Her eyes were swollen from lack of sleep the night before. Changkyun was leaning against the door. Her seat had always been near the door so that she could rush to the café quickly before it started being swarmed by hungry students. Food had always been her priority after all. But today, she did not feel like eating. Wonho’s words had bothered her a lot.

‘It was someone you know.’

She looked at Changkyun, his mouth was moving but she did not hear anything. She was deep in her own thoughts, trying to form theories, ideas and what not. She remained in her reverie for a solid 3 minutes before Changkyun started shaking her shoulders.

“Why are you looking so distraught? I waited for you at the café. I knew it’s impossible for you not to buy some food during the break so I came here.” He took a closer inspection of her face and stared at her eyes. It’s the same feeling that she felt when she first met him. She felt like his stare was burning holes through her face. “Did you not sleep last night? What’s wrong? What bothered you so much?”

He quickly sat at the bench and scooted closer to her. He glanced at her note, it was empty. Of course, something was wrong. Katniss never left her note empty. In fact, she would jot down everything the lecturers are saying, even if all they said was to have a meal. Now, her note was clean. But Katniss refused to say anything, she just keep tucking her imaginary hair behind her ear, her hand was shaking.

After a few moments of coercion, she finally looked up to him. “Wonho.”

Changkyun’s frown turned into a shocked face which dissolved in millisecond as it was being replaced by a calm façade. She knew he was angry by his whit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter