Chapter 3

Perfume
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Katniss, you coming. That’s not a question, it’s a statement.” Wonho said, his deft hands were tying his sneaker’s shoelaces.

Katniss quirked her right eyebrow. Really? A night before exam? Yeah sure, Wonho’s a genius, so he did not need to study much. Just like other boys. Playing games and doing dumb things except studying but end up getting good grades, nonetheless. Annoying.

“You know that  I am going to have Pharmacology exam tomorrow, right? You know that I so badly at Pharmacology?”

He chuckled, leaning against the door frame. “Not really. Because you are doing great. You just think you because you haven’t gotten the grade you want. For me, if you didn’t fail, then everything’s fine. Come on!”

She shook her head, the loose strands of hairs floating wildly around her head. “No.”

“I want to introduce you to my friend. You will like him. He’s been my friend for like…hold on, I can’t remember…Um, but you should come.”

Katniss mouthed a ‘no’, her eyes closing behind her spectacles. She felt Wonho held her hand to his puffed cheeks, letting her know that she was going to lose anyway.

“Okay, you spoiled brat. Let me go change my clothes. If I failed tomorrow’s exam, I’m going to whack you on your head with my Pharmacology textbook.”

There weren’t many people at the bar that time. Maybe because it was too early. No one goes to the bar or a night club at 8 pm, right? But here they were, laughing and chilling as if there was no exam tomorrow. But Katniss knew they were pure geniuses so nothing can stop them from partying, even if the exam was going to be held in the next hour. She gently swirled a glass of cola in her hand, the ice cubes clinking against its wall. Wonho was checking his phone while sipping from a glass of soda.

“So, is your friend coming or not? I don’t want the hours that I should be spending for studying go to waste because he cancels his plan on coming.” Katniss leaned on her elbow against the small table that was made for two.

“He is.” Wonho mumbled. “Ah, he’s here!” He suddenly raised his hand, as if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter