Chapter 1

Perfume
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have a nice journey, Miss Marina.” Katniss flashed a bright smile to the invisible figure who was standing – well, she’s pretty sure the figure was standing considering the source of the voice she listened to came from a few inches above her head and she was sitting on her chair – in front of her. Slowly, the lavender scent that went through every single nook and cranny of the room faded away, leaving Katniss alone with her the dull scent of wax coming from her unscented candle that was lit and left on her table.

            She turned around to face her table and reached for the notebook that she had left open before. She flipped through it to find an empty page and scribbled down with her pink bunny pen. The small bunny that was placed at the bottom of the pen wobbled with the increasing speed of her writing. ‘Marina Fisch’, she crossed out the name on her notebook. Occasionally, Katniss would yawn and rub her eyes a few times before she literally buried her face in her notebook. She woke up, sighing as she saw the clock had already struck 1. She slammed the book closed and dragged her feet towards her bed that seemed too far from her desk that time, although it’s placed only a few inches from her desk.

            She was close to closing her eyes and drifting into the dream world when suddenly a delicate, yet strong scent of rose and jasmine with a tinge of metal wafted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter