Chapter 4

Perfume
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Katniss got to fully know Changkyun, he was not a freak or a creep like what she had thought of him when they first met. He was as reliable as Wonho, maybe that’s why they were friends as Wonho was very picky when it comes to friends.

Everything went very smoothly, almost as smooth as a piece of butter sliding in a hot pan. Except when Wonho suddenly wanted a breakup.

“What do you mean, Wonho? What do you mean by that?” Katniss was typing furiously on her Note, groaning when there were typos in her angry texts. She was literally spamming him with angry texts.

Her screen lit up as new messages kept popping up.

Wonbaby : I’m sorry. This might be too sudden. But I realize I need to focus on my studies.

Katniss : After all these months we spent together? Are you being serious???

Wonbaby : This is my decision. And I made it because I love you. Lose my number, Katniss.

               : And maybe, if we’re meant to be together, we might see each other again.

Katniss : Wonho! Wonho! Stop!

The message remained unread. Katniss threw her phone and herself onto the bed. It almost felt like world’s crashing down on her. He was her first love and he decided to dump her? With reasons that did not even make sense? Color her surprised.

She was rolling on her bed, currently bawling her eyes out went her phone rang. She knew who’s calling from the ringtone itself. She had set up Monsta X’s Got My Number as Changkyun’s ringtone. But she was not in the mood to answer the call, anyone’s call. She knew she could talk to someone, Jiwoo, Somin or even Changkyun about her breakup, but she did not feel like it. She just wanted to sleep.

But the ringing never gave up. It must had been the fifteenth time when Katniss finally decided to answer his call. If I picked it up, then he would stop calling, easy, she thought.

She cleared before answering the pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter