Chapter 6

Perfume
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wonho….Wonho….oh my God…Wonho….” Katniss who was standing at the side of her queen-sized bed due to the shock from seeing him, slowly crawled back onto the bed. Her hands were itching to touch him, to have the feel of his soft, warm skin against her palm again despite the fear of seeing him as a…ghost. It was difficult to swallow the truth, almost as if she was swallowing a jagged pill without water, but that was what he was. He’s no longer human. He’s a ghost, dead, icy cold. Her tears eventually fell on her cheeks as Wonho lifted his head, his puppy eyes staring sadly. His skin was pale, so pale compared to her skin, thanks to her Malay descents. There’s no longer any pinkish hue on his cheeks like it used to be whenever she saw him.

His slender fingers slowly wiped away the tears, caressing her cheeks carefully as if he was afraid that his touch was going to burn her. More tears fell down. Katniss was now a crying mess. She could not believe whatever was going on in front of her. She wished she could close her eyes and jumped back into reality as easy as waking up from sleep. The coldness from Wonho’s hand would cause anyone to flinch away, but not her. She held his hand tight, feeling like her life was fully dependent on him.   

“Honey, what happened to you…I-I thought you h-hate me….What happened, darling…oh my God my darling….” Katniss touched his cheeks, wishing that it’s her hands that were freezing and not Wonho’s skin. No, his skin definitely felt like a cold porcelain under her fingertips.

“I-I….” He reluctantly took off his black coat, his white dress shirt, exposing his toned abs. There, a gaping wound in the middle of his chest was dark against his skin. She knew where the wound ended up being and she knew how he got killed.

“But who did this to you? I can’t imagine someone hating you, Wonho.” Wonho had always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter