Ch. 8: First day with you

Married to my Straight Unnie

"HELLO KOREAAA" 


Momo and the others laughed at Dahyun's remarks as the gang already arrived at the Incheon International Airport.


Everyone have been tired throughout the day. Sighing, Sana stretched her arm then looked at her watch, "Damn, its now past midnight". Checking the time they groaned because of tiredness and frustation as their mini vacation had ended.


Rolling their luggage outside, Myoui can't help but pity Minatozaki whose acting normal like nothing happened last minute before they left the hotel. 


She was there by mistake when Yoona and Nayeon were talking. She was there when Sana bumped into her just to get hurried away from them. She was there when she followed Sana who undoubtedly jumped into the cold waters and immediately lifted the girl up. 


Although for the others it looks like everything is fine, on Mina's perspective, she can tell what Sana feels without needing the latter to use her words.


She knows Sana more than anyone else does aside from being a responsible and trustworthy friend. Heck, if there is even a degree for mastering Sana's life for sure she's already granted as a Doctorate. 


After the talk with Jimin and the others, she did not know if she will feel pity, guilty, dejected or mad for herself and the others involved.

 

Apologies won't solve anything what she had started. No, what they have started.

 

She diverted her gaze to Nayeon whose walking slightly wobbly holding onto Sana's arm until they reached the van. 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~


After driving everyone home, lastly, Sana drops Nayeon to her apartment. She silently opens her car trunk bringing Nayeon's luggage to the bedroom. 


She went back and opened the passenger seat slinging Nayeon's shoulder bag and carefully carrying Nayeon in her arms as to not accidentally wake up the sleeping beauty. 


Struggling to open the door, she mentally applauded herself as she managed to place Nayeon in bed. 


The blonde looked at Nayeon sprawled in the bed thinking that the older feels somewhat bothered and decided to rummage at her closet.


Sana raised her eyebrow at the multicolored shirts stacked at the drawers. Typical Nayeon. With a loose shirt and pajamas in hand, she sat beside her wife. Sana being the most whipped gay she is, closed her eyes while changing Nayeon's clothes to much comfortable ones.


She swore to the heavens that she did not take advantage of Nayeon in a deep slumber.


She also swore that she did not see anything and that Nayeon is not wearing a red laced bra with matching laced .


Oh how she managed to see some without doing anything disgraceful is really an award-winning indeed. 


Sana silently stand up in an attempt of taking her luggage in too since couples living together will make their fake act realistic.


However, not a second later, she heard the latter mumble some incoherent words she can't understand herself.


She giggled on her own as she sits on the bed.

 

Beautiful. So beautiful. 

 

She willingly stare at Nayeon's face who looks so peaceful when sleeping. It is one of the opportunities in life she should not waste. She slowly raised her hand brushing Nayeon's hair.

 

"Nghmm, ice kwim. nghhn"

 

Sana did not know how long have she been staring lovingly at the beautiful woman in front of her. She smiled at Nayeon whose lightly snoring below her. 

 

Her eyes traveled from Nayeon's eyes closed, to her cutely pointed nose, to her chubby cheeks until her sight reached Nayeon's oh-so-perfect lips.

 

The blonde brushed her thumb at Nayeon's not so smudged lipstick. It looks so kissable. She widened her eyes as a thought crossed her mind. 

 

No Sana! Control yourself ! But...

 

She glance once again for the nth time at Nayeon with her thumb still at Nayeon's lips. One kiss won't hurt right?

 

Her face obviously contorted as she mentally debate with herself. She fully slide her thumb at Nayeon's bottom lip. This lips, the one she kissed at their fake wedding. The lips she shyly took from the older. The lips that made her body feel warm. The lips that gave her the kiss she always wanted to have. The lips she always dreamt of to own, one day. 

But...
 

---- RINGGG - RING - RINGG ----
 

Sana retreats her hand as she pulled out her phone. 

The name Kim Namjoon on the display. She opened the door to Nayeon's balcony as she slide the green dial. 

"Yes, Oppa?"

"Finally you answered Sanassi. We are worried. I've been calling you for an hour now"

Sana widened her eyes at the realization. 25 missed calls from Kim Namjoon. Her jaw dropped with disbelief. Did she just ogle at Nayeon for an hour?!

"Oh. Ah sorry. I - ah, why did you call?" She hears Namjoon coughed at the other side.

"Minatozaki-ssi. Please come to the office tomorrow. We need your approval." Oh, right.

"Thank you, Joon.. Any news?"

"Nothing yet Minatozaki-ssi" Sana hummed in return. 

"Sana.. as your friend. Are you okay with this?"

Sana grew silent as she understands full well as to where this is heading to. She glanced at Nayeon still asleep unmoved. 

"To be honest, I don't know. Feels like I constrained her "

"But Sanassi.. Are you, well, anytime soon - "       "NO"

Sana cutted off Namjoon. She just doesn't want to. Atleast not yet.

"Sorry. Just don't mention anything about it. I know Oppa. It will come soon but..." Sana felt her chest hurt with this.  

"I am happy for the timebeing. And that's what matters." 

*Toot - Toot*

---
 

Sana clenched her phone, walking back to the sleeping Nayeon. This time, instead of sitting at Nayeon's bed, she kneeled at the floor gazing at the older. 

 

"I love you, Nayeon. I love you with all my heart and soul" Sana whispered for the girl she loved with silence surrounding her, hoping that her words will reach Nayeon's heart. 

 

She raised her hand and tried to reach Nayeon's face once again but suddenly stopped midway.

 

Enough. She thought. Nayeon, what would she think of me? 

 

Sana caressed the hand of her lover as she brought it upon her lips, kissing the ring on Nayeon's finger that she took much care of for 2 years in the counting. 

 

"At least in my dreams, you're actually mine." Sealing her words with her lips.


--- 

Nayeon woke up and shutted her eyes as soon as the sun hit her face. She reached her phone in the night stand and whizz at the time.

 

Its noon yet the sun is ing proud to be up. 

 

She heard a groan and got startled to see Sana sleeping beside her with the younger's head nuzzled on her stomach.

 

"Sana wake up. Come on, Sana." Nayeon took note of Sana's clothes that she sure is still the same from the previous night. She diverted her gaze to her body, widening her eyes seeing herself in pajamas. What? I don't even remember walking into my apartment.

 

"Wake up Sana-yah~" 

 

"Mhmm Nayeonnie what time is it?" 

 

"1:43 pm" 

 

"Nayeon-unnie please let me sleep moooore"

 

"Aigoo. Lay your head on the pillow, not on me"

 

Nayeon sensing that Sana isn't planning on doing so, smacked the younger's head with a pillow.

 

A loud squeal have been heard throughout the apartment which she is also pretty sure, have been heard by her neighbors. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------


"So, is this the culprit?"

"Yes Miss. This was found in his belongings"

The woman got the bag which she assumed does belong to the culprit. Unlocking the zipper she silently hissed at what she saw. An envelope containing a lot of photos which clearly shows that were taken without legal notice. At the hotel entrance, the beach, the airport and even at the club. Dammit! Thank heavens, we got it.

"He won't even tell us who sent him" 

"No need. I think we already know"

She then passed the bag back to them. "You know what to do with this."

"Yes Miss" And with that said the guy fetched a lighter and went out. She got near to the man whose in the middle of the room.

"Who?" The man did not bother to say anything. 

The woman smirked at the culprit whose face is wrapped in a dark cloth with hands and feet tied in a chair. " you". She raised her thumb and then swift it down, sending a signal to someone. She glanced one last time at the man before exiting the building.  

-----------------------------------------------------
 

"Unnie, what do you want? Coffee? Tea? or Me?" 

 

Nayeon pushed Sana's face with her finger which is too close for her liking. She let the younger use her kitchen since she insisted on making meals for them and that Sana won't let her do anything, saying that Nayeon might be tired and more and more unreasonable excuses which she just unfaithfully agreed. 

 

"I want milk" 

 

Sana quickly turned off the stove and faced the brunette. Nayeon looked at her glinting eyes suspiciously, already thinking a lot of things that might be going around the her head.

 

"Milk. Unnie wants milk ehh.. Hot or Cold?"

 

"Warm"

 

"Powdered or Fresh?"

 

"Fresh"

 

"From the cow? From the fridge? Or from Me?"

 

"From you"

 

"Are you sure? Right...now?"

 

"Ofcourse"

 

Nayeon then widened her eyes after realizing what had she just told her. It was supposed to be a sarcastic response but oh damn. 

 

"Wait.. WHAT THE FUDGE?!"

 

Sana chuckled at Nayeon whose face is obviously red - maybe from anger or embarassment. 

 

"Hehe I'm just kidding Unnie" Sana placed the foods on the table. She saw Nayeon's eyes shine with excitement. She knows how much the girl loves American food especially eggs and sausages even at lunch.

 

"Wow. Where did you get these?"

 

"The sausage? The eggs? Or the milk?"

 

"..."

 

"FRESH from the fridge" Sana winked at Nayeon and the older literally facepalmed herself as she once again recalled the things that happened earlier. 

 

"By the way Sana, are you the one who drove me home. I can't really remember. I thought I fell asleep." Nayeon then changed the topic since she really got curious as to when and how.

 

"Yes its me Nayeonnie"

 

"Then you also changed my clothes - OH gosh careful"

 

Sana can't stop coughing that Nayeon got worried so much. The older instantly rub Sana's back while helping the blonde drink some milk. After making sure that Sana won't choke again, they went back in eating their meals.

 

"Yes I did Unnie. I'm sorry. But I swear I did not peek! I didn't even touched you anywhere. I'm innocent...I'm not a ert! Aaaand I just changed your clothes and nothing else" 

 

Nayeon immediately shushed Sana who look like a student who got a long- explanation after being called by a strict professor on how was the Universe created and trying to ace her exam.  

 

"It's okay. No need to explain that much"

----
 

After eating, Sana managed to convinced Nayeon to wash the dishes and clean the house for the second time around. 

 

Nayeon have been watching TV the whole time. She then heard the water stopped running telling that Sana's already finished. A few moments later, Sana plopped beside her making Nayeon accidentally dropped her phone to the floor.

 

"Nayeon-unnie" Sana started garnering the girl's attention beside her. "Thanks for letting me stay here for the meantime" 

 

"Ahh. I forgot to ask you why though?"

 

"Its just that the apartment I was living in before was under some trouble so the landlord can't think of any solution but to evict us" Nayeon then felt pity for Sana for what happened. After a little more chitchat they both agreed onto something.

 

"Unnie, once I found a new place to stay, I promise to leave

 

Sana prayed that she doesn't sound like a desperate . She grinned at Nayeon while raising a peace sign beside her eyes. There was it again, the look in Sana's eyes. She is grinning yet as if there was another emotion hiding inside that she doesn't want to reveal. Shrugging the thoughts, at the same time, Nayeon can't help but to think over the past events. 

 

If Sana is going to live with her, what will happen for them? For their friendship?

 

Nayeon then widened her eyes as a flashback strucked her mind. Sana's confession 2 years ago...She already moved on right? There is no way that -

 

The older then shooked her head earning a curious glance from the blonde beside her. Nayeon you're too assuming. Come on you're not that pretty for Sana to still have feelings for you. Pretty sure, Sana gets a lot of guys and girls chasing her.

 

Nayeon smiled at Sana, shutting down whatever concerns they had.

 

However, she can't help but to over analyze everything. She knows that Sana isn't that kind of person. That Sana is not doing this to make Nayeon fall in love with her. 

 

What they have is only a dongsaeng-unnie relationhip, after all, they are the best of friends.

 

Friends help each other through thick and thin and Sana is just helping her. Nothing else.


------

"Come in" A woman wearing an obviously stressed face is seen sitting on a table full of files and folders. She removed her glasses as she looked at another group of work which needs to be done.

"Good day Miss. This is for the Director" The girl said handling the woman another bunch of folders.

"The Director won't be here till tomorrow. I'll take care of it. You can all now go home"

Damn, this is too much. T-T Miss VP where are you?

"Thank you Miss Myoui"

------------

 

"UWAAAAAH"

 

"Nayeon Unnnie come on. It's a new experience for us"

 

"N TO THE O! NO WAY!"

 

"ITS OUR FIRST TIMES ITS OKAY"

 

"AHH! STOP DON'T TOUCH ME"

 

"BESIDES IT WON'T EVEN HURT IF WE DO IT TOGETHER"

 

Nayeon scrunched her face at Sana. They have been running around the house for a while now blaming her apartment with only a small space. At first, she just let Sana ramble on things on what married couple does on their first day or night rather until they got to that topic. She did not knew how she did it but it doesn't matter on how she managed to leaped off the couch in an instant since Sana doesn't take any refusal.

 

Their groans and puffs are the only sound surrounding the apartment. Facing each other face to face with Nayeon still keeping an eye, the older sees an opening and immediately run nearing to the bathroom. As soon as she got there she practically jumped inside and slam the door right on Sana's face. 

 

"OUCH! AGH! Nayeonnie it ing hurts like hell"

 

"That's your fault idiot!" Nayeon shouted back at Sana who she thinks is still at the other side of the door based from the cries she heard. 

 

"Oh come on Unnie. I won't even touch you. We will just shower together!"

 

Sana can hear Nayeon's loud puffs inside the bathroom and chuckled with her cuteness yet she instantly hissed feeling the pain in her forehead. 

 

"Serves you right" The older thinking that she's already in the bathroom decided to take a bath then, leaving a cute and y succubus whose constantly asking her if she can join her.

--


Nayeon so feisty eh.. You're lucky I love you.


About 20 minutes later with Nayeon still inside the bath, Sana skipped her way to the bedroom. She looked at her phone and realized that she didn't even check her e-mails and messages throughout the day. She silently cursed expecting for a certain someone to scold her. Unlocking her phone, she furrowed her eyebrows receiving only 6 messages from that woman which should usually be at an average of 15 messages. Hmm. 

 

     From: Mina-tary

       How's the first day Mrs. Minatozaki?

       Come here ASAP alright. Oh and e-mail sent ;)
       Prepare yourself. We're doomed T_T
       Wow Sanachan didn't even read my messages. 
       By the way, all the mess are cleaned (again) -_-

       Take care! Goodluck tomorrow kekeke fighting!!

                                                  - Hey Minari :) Sorry, I only read it by now <3 
                                                    Crap, that much? I will go if not tomorrow maybe the next day
                                                    I'm nervous :( But I am Sana Minatozaki and I can do this.. fighting!! 

                                                    Thanks Mina, I love you <3

~

Closing her phone she begun to check the e-mail sent by Mina. Right, tomorrow. Sana internally smirked of excitement. But what is there to delight at all? Ofcourse only her, Mina and the others know. 

~


Footsteps were then heard and as expected Nayeon opened the door looking fresh from the shower. 


If I aren't just inlove with you, I would have brought you to bed.


Nayeon looked at Sana still wondering if the younger has other intentions. Cautiously stepping inside she sighed in relief when Sana just sat in the bed looking as innocent as she can be. But Nayeon knows that behind that innocent smiles is a dangerous . 


"Nayeonnie" Nayeon hummed in return placing her towel down. 


"Tomorrow is the day right?"


"Ah yeah.." 


Nayeon stiffened and her eyes went round as she bit her lip. From that Sana already sense that Nayeon is about to overthink things again like what the older always do when she's nervous or stressed. The habit which Sana thinks is an advantage for her to know when Nayeon feels bothered. 


The blonde held Nayeon's hand guiding the older to lay beside her.


"Ssshh Nayeon. It's going to be okay. I'm here with you remember?"


Nayeon then looked at Sana with hopeful eyes. "Really?" Sana almost cooed at Nayeon whose really cute at the moment looking like a real baby bunny.


"As long as we are together" Sana smiled at Nayeon and that's enough to reassure Nayeon that it will be okay.

They will be okay because she have Sana with her.