Ch 7: Long Time No See

Married to my Straight Unnie

Mina is the one responsible in giving painkillers to everyone. After wasting theirselves last night, the girls can't remember how the hell did they even come back to their rooms. 

Sighing, Mina looked at the others groaning becasue of headache. She looked at her left seeing Sana tending to Nayeon. Sana you little whipped. Ofcourse, Nayeon will be the first one that Sana will check to.

Jihyo smacked Jeongyeon's hand reaching her coffee. She gulped her advil and stare at everyone in the table with a questioning look.

"I can't really remember walking back to our room." 

"Me too." Tzuyu agrees with Jihyo.

"You know unnies I think I'm too drunk last night." Dahyun told them earning a look from the rest. Jihyo asked Dahyun why when she can't even remember anything.

"Since I thought that I saw someone, well Jimin-oppa carrying me." Everyone are shocked to hear Dahyun's answer. Yet, unbeknown to them, that the 3 people sitting on the table are slowly becoming nervous.

"Yah!" Tzuyu yelled before adding, "Now that I tried to recall about it, I also thought I saw Kim Taehyung at the bar too." 

Sana felt dried so she immediately get a glass of water to ease her nervousness.

Mina looked at SaMo who remains quiet at their seats. "Maybe they are just their look-alikes you know"

"Famous guys like them has a lot of fans copying them too" Jeongyeon shrugged Mina's statement clutching her own head. A few moments later, the food arrived and Sana thanked the heavens for the right timing. 

At least they didn't elaborate more. 

Sana felt someone staring at her. She looked up and saw Jihyo glancing at her and Mina. Easing whatever is Jihyo's suspicion, Sana just smiled at her.

She continued on making sure that Nayeon is fine. Even if she's the one who should be caring for herself since her and Mina did not slept that well. 

 

---- FLASHBACK 11:30 pm ----

Sana sees Jihyo with her head on the table while Chaeyoung lays at the couch. Momo and Jeongyeon were obviously drunk that they were crazily dancing with some strangers. 

The blonde looked at Mina and she got the signal. A few minutes later, 4 men were seen approaching towards the drunk girls.

Jihyo was being carried by Daniel, then Chaeyoung is being carried by Mina, and Sana carries Nayeon in bridal style. She signaled her other friends who's carrying the girls to follow them. 

After placing everyone at their designated rooms, Mina and Sana went to the rooftop. 

"Oppa" Sana quickly ran to Taehyung and hugged him. She then looked at the others who stretched their arms and hugged each one too. 

"Can't believe my daughter is married." Namjoon patted Sana's head and they giggled at the shy girl.

"Ahh stop teasing me Joon-oppa and you too Jiminnie" 

"Hey Sana I did grow"  "You're f-"

"NO! I'm sorry alright i'm still the same" Jimin pouted and laughed together with Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok. "Just kidding"

Taehyung put his arm around Sana's shoulder like a proud brother she is. "You're meeting her parents tomorrow eh. Aish I still can't forget how they asked me to date their daughter before. But we all know she's your property" Everyone laughed at Taehyung's playfully annoyed face. 

"Its a waste since Jin is currently at France and Jungkook is at the hospital." Yoongi told Sana.

"Its fine oppa. You guys are here and its okay."

Mina looked at her watch and saw the time. She held Sana's hand and talked to the younger. 

"We don't have much time. The girls might wake up and find us."

The boys were slightly terrified when they heard Sana's deep voice once again whenever the younger wants to talk about the business.

"Oppa, spill the tea" In a blink of an eye, everyone's mood gotten serious. "Sana-ssi, they contacted us. Please fly back to Korea immediately."
---

After an hour of talk, Sana and Mina was not visited by sleep at all. Sana suddenly remembered something and jolt up from the bed.

"Ahh Mittang. Earlier before the wedding, I almost kissed a ball, good thing I was saved by someone named Im Yoona." Im?

"Your type?" Mina asked the blonde who flapped her way beside her.

"If I wasn't getting married for sure I already booked another room for us. She's a hot woman" Sana stated the obvious.

"Want me to wake Nayeon up, Miss Minatozaki?" Mina chuckled as Sana glared at her.

"Don't you dare. Ofcourse I love Nayeon more than everything in this world."

"Ooh that would be great if you'd tell her face-to-face." 

Sana sighed at Mina. She can't even confess to the older yet she had the guts to proposed to her. She shooked her head at the thought since they are far more important things to be taken care of. I'm still not ready. 

The only thing in her mind is the information they got from them. She just stared at Nayeon in a deep thought until morning came. 

---- END OF FLASHBACK ----

 

I need to do something. 

"I have to go gays. I need to take Rose and Lisa's last shots." Sana tried to stand up from her seat but got dizzy and end up holding at her chair for support. 

"SANA" Nayeon got worried. She assisted Sana to sit back yet the younger refuses. 

"You didn't even eat anything." Jihyo said and the others realized that Sana didn't even touch her food. The blonde was quick to shushed everyone's worries away. 

"No I'm okay, really. The shots I need are for Rose and Lisa's photobook." 

"Hey Minatozaki Nayeon scold your wife." Nayeon glared at Jeongyeon who instantly shut up. The oldest felt her face heat up in embarassment. Crap.

Sana sensing Nayeon's inner turmoil calmed the oldest. "Its fine Nayeon unnie. I'll be back a little early. Oh and Mittang." Sana nodded at the quiet girl whose also feeling a bit tired.

"Guys, we are flying back to Korea this afternoon so pack your things and do whatever the hell you want now." Mina told them to which everyone sigh in disappointment. 

Sana smiled at Nayeon and removed her hand from the oldest. She then walked out of the diner leaving a confused Nayeon behind.

---

 

Sana walked pointlessly at the beach. Truth is, she already finished everything needed for Rose and Lisa's album so the last day is reserved for rest day.

So why did she lied to her friends?

Simply because she need to get out of there in order to breathe. Sitting together with the love of her life whose constantly staring at her makes her heart beat erratically, resulting to lung malfunction. Nevermind, its a bit complicated. 

In short, Nayeon is too close for her own good. 

She then remembered Namjoon's words to her last night. "As your friend, I trust you Sana but please don't get hurt in the end. You need to do the right choice"

The right choice huh? Do I even know what I am doing?

"Nayeon is different from her" Yes she is. 

Sana sighed and continued taking pictures at the beach. She looked at her camera and focused back at the scenery of the blue ocean. 

That is until someone stand in front of her camera and she captured a much more beautiful scenery.

"Hey Sana! Nice seeing you here." 

"Fancy meeting you again, Yoona unnie."

~~~

 

Meanwhile, Mina went to the restroom and dialed Namjoon. She can't forget her and Sana's conversation last night.

Im Yoona. Where did I even heard that?

     "Mina? Why? Is Sana alright?"

     "She's fine Oppa."

     "Oh good."

     "Sorry Oppa, I'll be direct now. Does Im Yoona rings a bell?"

---

 

Back at the diner, the others finished their meal but still did not move an inch from their seats. 

"You okay Nayeon-ah?" Jihyo asked to which the oldest hummed in return. She sees Nayeon staring at her ring finger. Momo then told everyone to go out and buy some souvenirs as Mina excused herself to the restroom. 

"Hey bunny you don't need to worry right? Tomorrow you'll be meeting your parents together with Sana." Jeongyeon stated as they also walked out of the diner.

"Yeah. I'm nervous on how will my parents react you know." 

Nayeon remembers what her parents told her last week. "We already gave you different choices of men you can choose from. I will make sure the next time you step foot in this house, you'll like the person we want for you and you'll agree with us."

She can't even imagine what will her parents say when she told them she's married. 

"Oh. Is that Sana?" Jihyo pointed seeing Sana taking pictures of a... woman? Where the hell is her team?

"I thought she's taking pictures of Rose and Lisa? Where are those two?" 

~~~

 

Without wasting her time, Mina ran outside searching for Nayeon. Damn it. I should have known.

    "Sorry Oppa, I'll be direct now. Does Im Yoona rings a bell?"

    "Im Yoona? She's a model at SM. Wait a minute."

    "Alright please make it fast."

    "Holy MINA"

    "What? Tell me."

    "Don't let Yoona meet with her. Im Yoona-"

 

Mina runs around the beach while texting and calling Sana but the girl might have muted her phone. She spots a certain blonde with a camera and instantly run quickly to the girl yet fate isn't on their side when she sees Nayeon together with Jeongyeon and Jihyo approaching the woman they shouldn't be. 

---

"Unnie please stare sensually at the camera. Alright. Great."

Sana focuses her camera on Yoona, granting the woman's request. She admits that she's familiar with the girl too but can't pinpoint where and how. She proceeds on taking pictures of the woman in a professional manner willfully since the subject is really pretty.

"Here Unnie please take a look at this."

Yoona walked beside Sana and is amazed at the younger's shots. Sana isn't joking when she told her she's real good in photography. After she met Sana yesterday, she tried so hard to remember who the girl is and did not regret the things she looked back on. They already met twice before because of a certain someone. She understands that Sana can't remember her since at that time she doesn't look this prettier and hotter than before. 

"You're so pretty in this photo Yoona unnie." Sana said inching her camera closer to Yoona. A round silver ring with a diamond on top did not went unnoticed by the latter. She swore to herself that at any angle you'll see its a wedding ring. She's also sure that it wasn't there yesterday when she met Sana in a tux - oh.

Married? Yoona then heard a phone ringing and looked at Sana who's checking all the images.

"Sana. You got a missed call." She take up Sana's phone in the sand and by a mere chance furrowed her eyebrows as she stared a little longer at the younger's lockscreen. Why? How is she friends with my -? 

"Hey Sana honey, who's this girl?"

"Oh her. Ah she's a friend of mine. You know Unnie you have the same surnames." Ofcourse we have. 

 

Their conversation where then cut short, as no one makes a sound at that moment.

"Sis?"

"Long time no see too, my dear sister"

 

Mina tried her best to catch up with them but its too late. She heard Jihyo gasp beside her and look at Nayeon who's having an eye-to-eye with a woman she's pretty sure the reason that might or might not ruin their plans. 

    "Don't let Yoona meet with her. Im Yoona is Nayeon's older sister-"

 

~~~

No one is talking, as they are seated altogether. The sisters are just staring at each other as if they are communicating through their eyes that Sana can almost see a strand of lightning at her perspective. Scary. 

"Nayeon-ah why are you here at Australia? Didn't you have work?"

"Yoona why are you here? Aren't you modelling at France?"

The others just kept their mouth shut at the awkward tension while Sana is finding the interaction of the sisters challenging each other as - hot as .  

Yoona placed her coffee down before holding Nayeon's hand. 

"Nice ring" Nayeon widened her eyes as she forgot to remove her ring. (She almost think that its natural for the ring to be on her finger.)

"I didn't know that you have another best friend aside from them." Yoona pointed at Jihyo and Jeongyeon then advert her gaze to Sana. 

"Well then, until when are you here Sis?" 

"We'll go back to Korea a few more hours later Yoona" Yoona hummed at her sister as she sees Nayeon's friends already standing up. 

"Sana honey, can I borrow my dear sister for a while." Honey? What the fudge? They're that close?

"Ofcourse unnie" Sana agreed and Yoona smiled at her.

---

"You have the same ring as Sana" Yoona dragged Nayeon out at the corner of the building. Nayeon being stubborn as she is didn't let her guard down. She can't know their plan. Just no. 

"How did you even met her?" 

"Answer me Nayeon"

"She's my bestfriend"

"I'm not informed that bestfriends wear couple wedding rings as a sign of friendship"

Yoona clicked her tongue. Whether about its disapointment or recklessness she did not know. 

"You got married." Yoona held Nayeon's hand high in the air. "Are you gay?"

"NO! I'm not gay, Sis. I'm just doing this to stop Mom and Dad's arrangements for me" Nayeon shyly exclaimed instantly denying her older sister's doubts. 

"You don't like her? Then, what is she to you?" Yoona is 99% sure that Nayeon's straight from her sister's suitors and boyfriends. She just didn't know about the 1 percent left. 

"No Sis. I don't like Sana in that way. We are just the best of friends and will always be."

~~~~

I knew it. Stupid me for getting my hopes up. I'll always be your bestfriend in your eyes yet its a mistake for yearning for more. I should not have come here at the first place. Someone told me its bad to eavesdrop to someone's conversation. A broken girl was seen running back through the beach accidentally leaving a certain red scarf behind. She did not know that the sea can be this colder in the afternoon even if the sun shines so bright. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------