Ch.6: I do as a friend

Married to my Straight Unnie

"A-ah ouch sorry"

"Minatozaki! Do you know what time it is?!"

"I know Mina -  Ahh sorry - I know its just that-"

"Hurry the up right now. Explain later."

 

A gorgeous blonde in a white tuxedo paired with a black ribbon and an expensive watch was seen running for almost half an hour and quarter more all the way on the sand.

"Oh my sorry argh- Dammit."

Sana cursed loudly not minding if people around her hears the unholy words coming out from together with little apologies when she bumps into someone. Most especially, Mina hunged the call. She prays to all the gods that she'll get there on time with no injuries and looking presentable. 


Just a little bit more. I can do this.

"Hey! Watch out!"

Thankfully, Sana managed to dodge being hit by a ball right in the face. However, because of the shock she tripped on her own feet and landed on her . Thank goodness she's in the sand. She almost forgot her camera hanged on her neck and immediately checked the precious gadget.

"Nice skip" 

She turn around and saw a woman in her late 20's wearing a black bikini underneath a see-through oversized white shirt. She did not mean to stare but oh damn who wouldn't when a hot girl is talking to you. Moreover, it's her (fake) wedding day and flirting with someone else is not a good idea but oh damn there is a thing called exemptions.  

"Ahh thank you for screaming. If its not because of you maybe I'm on the way to the hospital" Sana chuckled at the thought of being scolded more by Mina but worst is ditching Nayeon in their wedding.

"You're welcome honey"

The woman helped her stand up and dust off her suit. The Japanese blushed at the contact but tried to maintain her calm composure. Its not good to embarass yourself in front of a pretty girl. Especially, when a hot woman is brushing their hands on the younger's abs in an innocent way. 

Sana looked at her watch and cursed under her breath. The woman noticed the stress yet serious aura coming out of the honey-like girl.

"All done. You look better now."

"Thank you very much. Can I know the name of the gorgeous lady who helped me? So that I can remember her kindness." Sana being a flirt she is hold the woman's hand and brought it on her lips, acting like a prince(ss) in the story books.

"No worries. The lady's name is Im Yoona. How 'bout you honey?" The hot woman winked ily at her making the Japanese smirk in interest. 

Im? What a coincidence.

"I see Yoona-ssi. Your honey's name is Minatozaki Sana. A pleasure to meet a gorgeous woman like you."

Yoona grinned at the younger girl in front of her. She looked back at the girl's hand and remembered that Sana was looking at her watch before.

"Sana-ssi I think you're in a hurry? I remember you cursed at your watch earlier" Yoona pointed out. Sana facepalmed in embarassment.

"Ahh right oh my. I'm sorry Yoona unnie. I really need to go now. Hoping to meet you soon."

"Well, I'm hoping that soon is really soon" Yoona raised her phone and Sana realized that the girl wanted to exchange numbers. 

"Here. Nice meeting you Unnie. Let's meet next time"

Yoona patted the girl's head before shooing her off, making the younger run to her destination. She looked at her phone and flick her stare at the fading back of the blonde. 

​​​​​​Minatozaki Sana. Why is it so familiar?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nayeon is already standing in front of the priest with her friends by her side. Momo laughs at the soon-to-be wedded girl trying to hide her own nervousness. 

"You know Nayeon its going to be fine. You'll be officially Mrs. Minatozaki-Im Nayeon within 10 more minutes" Jeongyeon stated making everyone squeal.

"Oh Unnie hahahah your face is red. Don't worry Sana unnie won't ditch you at the altar" Tzuyu teased the girl and exposed Nayeon's reddened face.

Nayeon roamed her eyes at her surroundings. A beach wedding is one of the things in her bucket list aside from getting married in a church. She did not know how Sana knew so well about her but she thanks the girl too much. 

Jihyo continued to fix Nayeon's hair. She just wants the best for the older. Even if Sana and Nayeon are not getting married out of love, she knows that both of them are nervous. The only thing that worries her is the future ahead of the soon-to-be married couple.

I hope you know what you're doing Sana.

Speaking of the devil, Jihyo sees Sana walking towards them trying to fix herself. She smiled at the girl looking gorgeous in a white suit. If only the blonde didn't have a crush on Nayeon before, she's pretty sure she continued her plan on confessing to this Japanese but that's already in the past. She looked at Daniel who's already staring at her and smiled at her man.
 

"Took you long enough Sattang." Mina said making all their friends look at the blonde who's gasping for air.

"A-ahh I'm sorry. I s-swear I - hahh ran so fast to get here on time ahh " Sana reached the water bottle that Tzuyu handed her.

Nayeon looked at Sana concerned at the girl's state. It looks like the girl went out of the gym with how much she's panting. 

She did not break her gaze at the now pouting girl in front of her whose being scolded by Mina while Momo is fixing Sana's look.

 

After a few minutes of shout and talks, Sana and Nayeon are already standing side by side. They can hear their friends hooting at them, some shouting "fighting!"

"Nayeon-unnie, are you alright?" The blonde whispered at the older. She stared lovingly at Nayeon who's wearing a white boho dress with a flower crown as her headdress making the older look like a greek goddess. Oh spare my heart.

"I'm fine. How are you? You seem tired earlier"

Nayeon looked at Sana's hazelnut eyes trying to distract herself at the girl who friendly held her hand. Or maybe to distract herself from checking Sana out who looks so in' good in white tux.

"Don't mind me Unnie. I'm alright as long as you are." The brunette rolled her eyes at her sweet-talker making the girl beside her slightly giggle. The older mentally blames herself for being this nervous. She did not knew that getting married can be this nerve-wrecking.

Why should I be scared? It's only fake anyway. 

"So.. this is it yeah?" Nayeon hesitated with her words. "We're getting married in a few." 

"Ahh yes Nayeonnie."

"We can do this right?"

"Let's do this together." Right after Sana released those words, the priest stand in front all of them.

They did not realize that they were holding onto each other's hand through the whole ceremony.

_________________________________________________

 

Blasting of music and clanks of glasses are the main things booming the whole place as soon as they step foot in a bar.

"Cheers to SaNayeon sucessful fake wedding!"

"CHEERS!"

They gulp their cups at the same time, having fun with where they are at right now. 

"Damn this place is soo good." The others agreed with Momo. They continued to drink and dance and chat. It was a good idea to start the ceremony nearly night since after they ate dinner, they hitted the bar that Rose brought them too.

Jeongyeon suddenly stand up earning confused expressions from the rest. "Hold up everyone ahem ahem". She signaled both Momo and Chaeyoung and whispered something to the two who seemed to agree whatever the older is planning.

"Yoo Jeongyeon that better be a good joke!" Jihyo screamed at the semi-drunk girl who stand in the middle of Momo and Chaeyoung facing each other. 

"Ofcourse." Momo looked teasingly at Sana before getting the glass of vodka at the table then looked back at Chaeyoung.

Jeongyeon shushed everyone putting her palms together before speaking. "Therefore it is my pleasure to pronounce them spouses for life. You may now kiss each other." Momo acted like Nayeon who stared at the priest in shock while Chaeyoung portrayed Sana who bit her tongue while scratching her neck.

From that, the whole table laughed at Sana who immediately gulp her margarita in one go. She looked at Nayeon blushing beside her trying to hide her face by making a hair curtain. 

"Isn't it Nayeon's first kiss?" Jeongyeon decided to tease Nayeon more.

"Yah! Yoo ing Jeongyeon shut the up" Nayeon talked back to the girl and just put her head down to avoid Sana's stare. 

"Ooh Nayeon's first kiss is her dongsaeng" Jihyo said and giggled at Nayeon's flustered state.

"Nayeon-unnie is a lucky ." Tzuyu sassily flipped her hair while pouting at the oldest.

"Sanachan, why are you so red?" Momo smirked at the blonde who glared at her in return. 

"By the way, Mina thanks for your friend giving us discount in this expensive drinks" Jihyo told Mina who discreetly winked at Sana.

Suddenly, Rose and Lisa appeared in front of them dragging whoever they can drag which leaves Sana and Nayeon from the table. 

Nayeon looks at her friends whose crazily hitting the dance floor. She continued sipping on her drink to lessen the awkward atmosphere with her fake wife. 

The brunette halt in shock when a hand stop her from finishing her cup. 

"That's enough." Sana gently told Nayeon. She'd been worried since the older can't stop filling her own cup and that Nayeon already finished two bottles of beer. 

"Can I have this dance?" Sana lend her hand in the older. To make it more dramatic or more like romantic, she knelt in one knee pleading the older.

"Sana you idiot. There is no romatic song playing in this kind of place" Nayeon laughed at Sana's antics.

"Pleeeeease?"

"Alright. Let's dance."

Nayeon gave in and instantly regretted her decision. Sana dragged her at the middle of the dance floor. Even if she's annoyed she can't help but smile at the younger who's smiling too bright. Nayeon raised her eyebrows at the blonde whose doing some hand signals in the air like what you see in animes with ninjas. Suddenly the song changed to a korean song and she smiled at the familiar acoustic tone. What is love? by TWICE.

"Nayeon unnie I know that we are real friends and fake wives BUT" Sana started looking straight at Nayeon's eyes, "please just this night let me be the princess who will dance with you till midnight." Sana held both Nayeon's hands placing it on her shoulders. "Nayeon, let me hold you tight." Finally, the blonde s her arms on Nayeon's waist.

Sana can still feel Nayeon's hesitance yet she did not stop. "Do you trust me?" Just this once.

The oldest did not know why her heart ached when Sana pleaded on her. She is not sure if its the beer or what. Yet one thing for sure is that the sincerity and honesty in Sana's voice made her heart melt. It won't hurt, right?

"I do." And with that they slowly moved their feet in rhythm.

Step by step and a little more sway, with some twirls and turns, not long after both of them let their bodies move on its own. 

"More Nayeonnie. Let loose. Its okay, I'm here with you." 

​​​​​​Maybe going on a bar isn't that bad.

Sana and Nayeon continued dancing at the dance floor in their wedding attires not minding the people around them but to the unexplainable beats of their hearts.