Ch. 13 Looking for you

Married to my Straight Unnie

Sana squirmed in the arms of the mysterious person engulfing her. There are only the two of them inside the elevator. Seeing an opening, she managed to jab the other person in the ribs releasing all the shopping bags at her hand doing a combo with an elbow hit. She cringed in disgust as she heard the person's ribs. 

 

She felt displeasure while looking at the messy bags splatted on the ground.

 

It doesn't matter if she is able to buy another clothing that is similar with those but what matters is that she picked it together with Nayeon. 

 

And that value cannot be replaced with anything else because she bought it at her date with Nayeon. 

 

A man? Oops, did i hit it too much?

 

The other person groaned in annoyance and attempted to grabbed ahold of Sana once again when the girl fisted him on the upper stomach Oh heavens the solar plexus and kicked the person's shin that made the man a bit breathless and kneel in pain. 

 

"Don't you dare move if you still want to live" Sana's voice is filled with no hesitation.

 

The man gulped feeling a sharp tool in his back. Neither from the two of them moves an inch. Even Sana did not shift at her stance standing at the back of the kneeling man.

 

"Argh!" The man screeched as the Japanese then pushed the sharp tool harder on the man's back. She furrowed her eyes in confusion as she heard a familiar voice yet still decided to not let her guard down.

 

"Who?" Sana felt the man flinched at her voice. Well of course who dares to attack the Minatozaki Sana of all people. "Who paid you to do this?" Raising her voice to somehow scare the man that it is no joke at all.

 

"Speak wo- crap" Sana cursed under her breath sensing that the elevator is close to stopping on a particular floor. AH! Nayeon! As the elevator's door are about to close itself, she saw the glimpse of the girl she's looking for whose roaming around while constantly looking at her phone and another woman holding her arms. "What? Why?"

 

Thank you Secretary-nim. The man sighed in relief as he heard it from Sana herself. Everything is now going to be fine, or so for now. He sneered at Sana thinking that the pain is still worth it despite causing confusion between the two women. The other girl better explains what happened or the girl beside him with a pocket knife would turn into a jealous monster.

 

Luckily, no one is to enter the elevator as she pushed a range of buttons making them hidden once again behind close doors. It would be more of a pain in the asss if people would see them in such a state. Hoping that Nayeon would be safe without by her side, she turned her head back to the man and felt slightly guilty seeing the man still on his knees while putting pressure from his hands to his stomachSana glint her eyes suddenly recalling Mina's messages and Taehyung's words. 

 

"How much? I can make it double the price. I won't send you to jail. Tell me" Sana once again pointed the sharp tool on his back assuring the man on how serious she is with what she just said, hearing nothing but silence which angered her more. A tough one to crack huh.

 

The man shivered in fear feeling the sharp tool already piercing his clothes. He widened his eyes as he is now definitely sure that it bore through his clothes.

 

"Not my Gucci sweater!"

 

"Huh?!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, Nayeon just went out of the restroom. Yes, she already calmed herself down. She just wished that Sana isn't bored to death yet, waiting for her in a long time or the girl's hands can still manage to hold that surprising number of shopping bags in her arms.

 

Although it is still a mystery that bothers her when she remembered the woman whom she helped in the restroom knows Sana's name. Of course it is suspicious! Nayeon is guaranteed that it is not. Its just that the girl she met in the comfort room is really really suspicious in that small amount of time they were together. What's more, she doesn't know whether or not to tell the younger girl of the woman she met.

 

 

..........FLASHBACK 20 MINS AGO.............

 

Surprisingly, Nayeon and the woman are the only ones in the restroom. Nayeon then helps her gather a rather good amount of things that fell out of the woman's bag. Since aside from the contents from the handbag, a pile of bond papers and a printed publication in the woman's folder also slipped and thus caused them to take longer than expected. Despite the fact that she is a little bit distressed for her shirt, helping this woman is more important. 

 

"I am so sorry. I even dirtied your clothes" The woman admitted her fault with voice reflecting of embarassment. 

 

Nayeon just slightly smiled to the woman, guessing maybe as the same age as her. "Its fine" She also realized that the girl is quite pretty despite in a mask. A model? An idol? A celebrity?

 

"Here" The woman extended her arm to Nayeon revealing a pack of wet tissue. Thus an exchange of thanks and welcomes in turn.

 

Nodding her head, she wanted to ask what's with the amount of blank papers and - Oh good thing the magazine did not fell too yet she chose to just stay silent since she doesn't have the right to ask something or know anything fromabout this girl stranger. What caught Nayeon's eye is the model in front of the printed publication. I guess that idol is pretty popular. 

 

"Sana"

 

The girl spoke making Nayeon accidentaly raise her brow while looking at her. Nayeon doesn't know what is the right word to say or react in the situation.

 

"Uh.. what?" Nayeon politely questioned the other woman. Whereas she felt the woman smile back at her through her eyes since her lower face is covered with mask and her head with a hat. Is it her name, or?...

 

"Who's Sana?" The woman looked at her in the eye and Nayeon swore she felt a bit intimated by that. However, she chose to listen on what the other girl still has to say.

 

"Your..." The woman seemed to pause for a second before deciding to continue. "... Lover? You've been saying her name while checking your make-up on the mirror earlier"

 

The girl just nonchalantly told Nayeon something so embarassing as the girl internally smacked her head. How embarassing. 

 

Nayeon is so sure that she had been thinking of Sana but to think that out loud is rather surpising since she herself can't even remember when and how did she say that. Or maybe the words just got out of unconsciously or something.

 

"Uh, yeah a friend. My best friend." Nayeon replied in a nice way. I don't think that's an appropriate thing to ask, something so personal. Its not that she doesn't wanna answer the girl's question but isn't it a bit disturbing. Just who is this girl?

 

The girl giggled while arranging the papers in her hand. "Oh, my bad. Perhaps you're on a date with your boyfriend or husband seeing by that gorgeous ring on your hand".

 

Nayeon doesn't understand anything of what the girl's point is but she also glanced on the wedding ring in her finger as she pulled her hand closed to her chest.

 

"Why are you asking and telling me these things?" Why are you interested in my life? Even without Nayeon asking the second question, she is certain that the woman understood her words since it shrugged her shoulders in response. 

 

"I believe we haven't met yet" The girl slinged her bag on her shoulders with the folder in her hands. "Thank you for the help"

 

Nayeon realized that all things are now cleaned and the girl is ready to go out. Finally! This girl sure got some nerves to speak of something so randomly personal. She stood up while dusting her pants. "Yeah sure. I'll go now"

 

As Nayeon wiped the lipstick stain in her shirt and on her way to get out of the restroom, she hears the girl's heels stopped in a pause. Curious, she eyes the girl whose now looking at her with such intimidating look and even if to some it may seem that the girl is smiling, Nayeon is definite that it is a smirk. One that she should be able to understand the underlying meaning behind it.

 

"That's nice of you going on helping people at need. But really, shouldn't you be careful with strangers? Even with close friends

 

The woman chuckled as her voice is filled with threat and sarcasm and whispered the last words. She briefly closed her eyes for a second to calm down the bitterness of her own words but she is only giving some words of wisdom to the girl. To protect her, from that innocent-faced woman. However, the girl stopped hearing any noise from her surroundings. Ehh? Deciding to open her eyes, she sees the spot where Nayeon was seconds ago is now empty. 

 

"That girl..." The woman just clenced her teeth in annoyance as she giggled at herself in the mirror. "This color doesn't even suit me tsk" while throwing something in the trash. 

 

"How naive, you don't even know what you had just made yourself involved..." The woman just removed her hat and mask revealing a beautiful woman with long brunette hair and a smirk on her face. "Bring my regards to my Minatozaki Sana, poor Im Nayeon"

 

The girl in the mirror looked at her watch muttering something to herself. Although Nayeon thinks of her as somewhat strange or crazy even, one thing is for sure that she already invaded the girl's mind which is a benefit to her side. 

 

As the woman left the restroom, no one was left a witness to what had just happened in there except for the traces of damaged lipstick inside the bin and the magazine in which the cover girl is a model named Kim Jennie.

 

 

..........END OF FLASHBACK...............

 

 

Nayeon have been walking aimlessly in the area of the mall Sana is supposed to be waiting for her. Am i lost? She is pretty sure that this is where she left Sana awhile ago. Good thing that she just left that woman there blabbering nonsense stuffs, what's wrong with helping people at times. 

 

Shaking her head, Nayeon resumed to search for Sana in the whole floor. What the hell? Where is she? The older then begins to worry about the younger, more than herself because she is more than a hundred one percent sure that Sana isn't going to leave her just like that without telling her where she went.

 

She turns her head left and right hoping to at least see Sana in a distance. Dialing her phone, Nayeon started to text Sana and even called her. The phone just kept on ringing as if its silent. 

 

"Nayeon! Where have you been? I've been looking for you"

 

Nayeon turned around hearing a familiar voice. However, she become bewildered at the moment.

 

"Eh? Mina? Why -- " 

 

Nayeon is now in a deep sense of confusion. Myoui Mina didn't even let her finish her sentence as the other girl drag her along. Surely she is waiting for a certain Japanese girl, but with the name of Minatozaki Sana. What's more Mina is acting so so natural. Mina continued to tug her along as they walk passed the occupied elevator where the girl she'd been looking for is in.

 

"Wait. Where is Sana? She's waiting for me here" Nayeon attempted to grab ahold of her arm but Mina is surprisingly stronger than her. How?!

 

"I am..." Mina started with a pause, "supposed to wait for you here" pointing to the place they are standing in which is in front of the jewelry store. 

 

--------

 

Meanwhile, inside an elevator stands a man wearing a cap and a mask whose cramming himself to the very corner of the elevator. Every time the Japanese woman turns her head to the man, he avoids her gaze and tucks himself more wanting to get out.

 

Sana sighed in frustation as the other man continues to ignore her. "Oppa, explain what's happening" 

 

"I can't forgive you for what you did to my sweater" The man spoke with half seriousness and pouted under his mask.

 

"Sorry about your sweater" Sana turned to him until the man spoke again cutting her off.

 

"... but I'm sure that she would never forgive me if she sees me with you. And she won't forgive you either" 

 

Sana smiled embarassed by what she did. After poking a hole at his clothes, she started and continued to apologize to the him noting that it is only a self-defense act.

 

"What do you mean Taehyung oppa? Did you get a girlfriend? Who is this woman that won't forgive me?" The japanese looked at him teasingly as he adjusted his mask and cap and took a deep breath before speaking. 

 

Sana... Taehyung looked at Sana with pity as he smiled towards the younger girl beside her with such curious eyes and began telling the things that happened in the morning that would change both of their moods and most importantly would affect Sana's feelings towards a person. 

 

 

"She's back to Seoul."

 

"W-what..." 

 

"Sana-ssi. My sister, your girlfriend is back"

 

 

*CLANG*  *DUG*

 

The sound of the fallen pocket knife echoed the elevator's space. Soon after, Taehyung removed his cap and unintentionally thumped it towards his chest.

 

Silence is what accompanied them as the elevator stopped in the basement. With no words said, they immediately jogged towards the parking lot. One with a face of longing and regrets, while the other tries to stop the memories from flooding in her head.