Ch: 11 Check out the dress and not her

Married to my Straight Unnie

-Knock-knock-knock-knock-

 

"You're here again?" The door half opened showing a middle-aged woman with an obvious pissed face as she stares at the girl whose knocking at their door almost every other day. Sometimes before lunch and other times before dinner. But the woman don't really care about it and she'd rather forget the existence of this person in her door. Yet this time, its really at this night time of the hour. 

 

"Yes Ma'am. Good evening to you too" The girl showed her gleeful smile not minding the fact that they absolutely wanted her to begone everytime she visits.

 

The woman looked at the girl from head-to-toe seeing another variety of bouquet in her hands and food on the other. Bouquet as usual? Hm and what is it this time? Is that cake?

 

Slightly coughing the girl showed the hings in her hands inching forward to the woman whose still looking at her with displeased expression. Here we go again.

 

"If you don't mind Ma'am, may I come in? Here flowers for you and a special customed cake with the healthiest ingredients" The girl asked politely extending her arms a bit more. The woman just sighed as she hears another voice coming from inside the house telling or more like begging her to let the poor girl enter their home.

 

Yet both people have different thoughts running in their mind everytime they meet.

 

...Does her, no, does she knows? 

 

...Alright, one after the other. Don't mess this up.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

TIC-TOC-TIC-TOC-TIC-TOC-

 

The apartment have been quiet like really quiet for awhile now. The horns of the cars and the chirp of the birds can also be heard from the inside. The only thing that is in sound are the regular breathing of those two ladies whose chilling on the sofa.

 

Nayeon looked at Sana whose also playing with her phone, as she herself have been pointlessly scrolling through social media. Not until an idea popped in her head. 

 

Sana without even needing to look at Nayeon beside her knows what her unnie's expression is right now.

 

Hmm.. how long will it take for unnie to snap? Maybe in another --

 

"Sana~ I can't take it anymore. This boredom is killing me" Nayeon voiced in desperation, sticking out both her arms and legs as she leaned on the younger. "Let's play together or do something that will tire us out" 

 

And there, she finally did it. Sana looked up the ceiling, pretending to think of something while turning of her phone after sending a text to a certain someone. 

 

Now her full attention to Nayeon, "Where do you wanna go Unnie?" 

 

"We've been to the amusement park last week" started Nayeon, recalling the events that happened for the last month, "... then went to a lot of restaurants" Nayeon paused a sudden before continuing once more, "...and walked around the park" 

 

They sure had gone to a lot of friendly hang-outs with each other. As usual, their friends whould tease them saying why they are not invited. Or more like Sana will intentionally not tell them in the first place and she would never ever tell that to Mina.

 

And not that Nayeon really minds if its only just the two of them. In fact, Nayeon will not really admit it out loud since she's pretty sure Jeongyeon will mock their oh-so-platonic-friendship, that she actually likes it better if its only her and the younger going on to places together. 

 

Sana throwed a questioning glance to Nayeon, whose still in her little world remembering their previous dates. "Last time we went out was Valentine's isn't it?" 

 

The older halt to slowly nod her head, confirming the younger's statement. She then began to felt her cheeks heat up but shooked her head in an instant, not knowing if its because of the heat or the embarrasment of what happened as their last date (but that details are left for our minds to imagine.)

 

Nayeon who have been interrupted just watched Sana opened her phone and typed something, she knows she is not in the position to ask or know since hers and Sana's life still quite have that line they both unconsciously drawn despite their marital status. 

 

"Nayeon-unnie how about we go out? Shopping then lunch, sounds good?" 

 

"You mean, a date?" Again? 

 

"If that's what you'd call it then. Minatozaki-Im Nayeon, wanna go on another date with me?" 

 

*badump*

 

Sana suggested as she looked at Nayeon without realizing that both faces are turning in a pinkinsh shade. Sana being a lovesick puppy, due to nervousness, the younger stretched her arms to release any tension in her body (and also to calm her heart) as she accidentally exposes her lower stomach. Mina for sure will pat me in the back for this courage.

 

Sana have also noticed that their conversation exchange feels actually real. As if the both of them are really together. 

 

"...abs"  Nayeon widened her eyes after realizing that she think that out loud. She stared at Sana whose looking at her with questioning eyes. 

 

"AHH" Sana suddenly flinched seeing Nayeon stand up in a flash scaring her. "Yeah ah sounds better... I'll change now" 

 

What was that? Am i mishearing things? I swear unnie have been surprising me a lot lately. 

-----

 

On the other side of the town, Mina sighed in uneasiness yet doesn't have the energy to respond back, moreover not right after receiving a message from her boss.
 

Up until now? Again? What's the point if they including her keeps on rejecting you anyway?
 

Taking on a few steps, she began to dial a number while remembering the lists of what she was told to. Well, things only Mina can do for her. 
 

"Good morning. Yes. I'd like to clarify the items later and make another reservation for tomorrow..." 
 

Things I do for you, my love. 
 

A few minutes later after the phonecall, Mina was startled to hear her phone ringing in the distance. Ehh, Kim Taehyung oppa? 

 

-----

 

"What do you think?" Nayeon twirled once again wearing the blue dress.

-

"And this?" Nayeon walked in front of Sana in a yellow casual. 

-

"Maybe not good?" Nayeon modeled in a pink pullover, looking at Sana who's matching too.

-

They have been wandering for hours now. Although Sana wanted to eat first, Nayeon insisted that it is too early for snacks. That's why at this moment, they began to do the cloth-hunting shopping hobby of hers. What she didn't expect is that Sana is also interested in shopping herself. Well, all those good-branded and nice fashion wardrobe of the younger says it all.

 

"Unnie?" The younger have now been waiting in front of the fitting room waiting for Nayeon to model her another clothing. "Is everything fine? You've been there for awhile now" 

 

"I think I might need a little help here" Nayeon is pretty sure she sounded really suspicious right now. Sana whose a bit confused opened the door to the fitting cublible after hearing the door unlocked. 

 

"What kind of help is...it..." 

 

Too much. Sana widened her eyes as she do not even give a care anymore if her tone died down just like that. Who won't if you're seeing your love of your life's clotheless on display for her eyes with her Unnie's reflection of the dress losely fitted in the mirror. This is illegal. Wait, is the door locked? Am I the only one seeing this?

 

Nayeon whose shyly standing there in front of the mirror begans to question as to why Sana is checking the lock of the door and peeping in its corners. 

 

"Sana-yah?" 

 

"Hai. Hai... I mean, yes Unnie?" Nayeon chuckled in Sana's behavior who looks like a child obeying her.

 

"Can you please zip my back?" The older one in the short black off-shoulder dress unconsciously slid her arms on the side.

 

Sana unobviously touched her nose to see if its bleeding. Its not. She then began to check her pulse if she's stil alive. Oh this is not yet heaven. But it sure does seems like one. Well who won't if you're silently checking your wife out? No, the dress, not her. A privelege indeed.

 

Sana blushed at her silly attitude in that last statement. Alright calm down. All you have to do is touch the zipper and slide it up without touching anywhere else but that..

 

... And zipped! Wow...

 

"Alright. Let's buy this one if you like it Nayeon-ah" Sana sounded like rapping at how fast she spoke those words. Turning her back in a flash to prepare herself to rush across and leave the door, she almost stumbled in her feet. 

 

Wow, since when did Nayeon gotten faster than me? Nayeon managed to quite ahold of Sana's sleeve sensing that the younger is already eager to leave without even taking one glance at her.

 

"Well... do you like it?" Nayeon asked Sana without removing her grasp from the latter's sleeve. 

 

"Yes, yes it looks good! I mean, like real good, you look gorgeous in that! A bit y but fine enough!"  Sana reassures the older. Please, just let me go Nayeonnie. I don't think I'll be able to hold back any longer...

 

Both ladies inside the fitting room just silently and awkwardly gazed at each other, no sounds made. Yet also both contains different expressions. 

 

 

Finally! Nayeon let go of Sana's sleeve, yet thanking the heavens is still to early to celebrate. 

 

 

 

"Sana-yah please my back again?"

 

Hearing Nayeon said that, Sana swore she broke her own swimming record of being able to breath that long under water  tension.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuation on the next chapter!