CELEBRATION

STILL WITH YOU
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today EXO members are gonna head down to baekhyun and hera's house to celebrate their engagement.

Kyungsoo pov

We had to reach baekhyun hyung house at afternoon around 12pm, so I woke up at 9am to do grocery shopping. I went to chanyeol's room and slapped him to wake him up, his eyes opened wide in shock 
"uhhh Kyungsoo what is it"
"we have to go buy grocery to bring to baekhyun hyung house later, so go and freshen up" 
"uhhhh fine but why me, are you gonna get anybody else?"
"Yeah, I'm gonna wake jonginie up now"

I walked to jongin's room and gently woke him up, he grabbed his phone first and brought it right in front of his eyeball to check the timing. I told him that we have to go to the supermarket to buy grocery. He nodded and crawled out of the bed to prepare.

We left the house in chanyeol's car as he has the most space in his boot. We bought a lot of seafood and meat, since we have to feed 10 people, the boys eat a lot and I heard from baekhyun hyung that Hera is quite a big eater and she likes seafood.

So I plan to cook seafood soup and grilled lobsters to impress Hera since all of us are not really close to her since we hardly meet due to crazy schedules. I want to take this chance to be close to her.

Hera pov

I woke up a little earlier than usual, baekhyun oppa still has his hands placed securely around my waist and his head near my shoulder. I gently shook him and he stirred a little and pulled me in closer. I shook him again and he whined "just let me sleep awhile more jagi" I feel my cheeks heat up a little but I shook him again and his eyes fluttered open, he rubbed it gently and I lean it and gave him a peck and rubbed his nose against mine.

"Morning jagi, let's go out and eat breakfast can we?"
"We can but I need my password for getting out of bed"
"Huh, since when do you have one?"
"I have it since now"
He puckered his lips and I got the hint, I leaned in once again and gave him a kiss. He got out of the bed and held my hand then we headed for the bathroom to freshen up.

I changed into a adidas crop top with matching leggings and some sneakers. Baekhyun oppa wore a prive T-shirt and some sweatpants, he came to me holding two jackets. He handed me a leather jacket and he had a denim jacket, he said that the weather outside is a little chilly.

I told him that I will drive today since he still looks a little tired, he disagreed saying that guys should be the ones driving but I insisted that I should today. He gave in and I grabbed my car keys and headed to the garage. Beside baekhyun oppa's Audi RS7 is my Porsche macan.

We drove to myeongdong and settled for some American breakfast with coffee. When our orders came, we took of our mask but kept our sunglasses on, so that we can still have some privacy. But the waiter that served us had recognized us. 
"Are u two perhaps baekhyun and Hera nim?"
"Yeah, we are"
"Oh I am your fan, congratulations on your engagement and uhmmm is it okay to ask for your signature?"
I gave the waiter a smile and I look at baekhyun oppa, he nodded so I asked the waiter if he had pen and paper , he pulled out his notebook and a pen and handed to me. I asked for his name and gave him my signature, then I passed the notebook to baekhyun oppa to sign and then handed it back to him.
"Thank you for signing this, but do you all want a private room instead just in case people recognized both of you"
Before I could answer, baekhyun oppa replied him
"No it's fine actually, we wanted to sit outside to enjoy the view, thank you anyways"
With that the waiter bowed to us and left us to continue our date.

Baekhyun pov

After our meal, I headed to the cashier to foot the bill and I left a $50 tip to the waiter just now. Me and Hera walked hand in hand along the streets of myeongdong and enjoying each other's company.

Then Hera pulled me into a store full of cute things, she placed a bunny hat, the one that the ears can move around and she took photo of me wearing it. She was smiling at me, that sunshine like s

Please log in to read the full chapter