CASTING

STILL WITH YOU
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Wang eun and soon deok revive from their previous life. 

 

Zhera POV 

 

Manager oppa just called me to tell me about a new drama that I was casted in and he said that he is gonna head down to the penthouse and let me read thru the very first episode of the drama script. He said that I could bring my hopes up because I will definitely accept it as there would be somebody who I really love and adore within the cast too.

 

I heard a knock on my door and opened it, manger oppa came in with a smile from ear to ear while showing me the script in his hand. 

The title reads : 달의 연인 보보경심 려 (scarlet heart :ryeo) 

Manager oppa tell me that it's a lot period drama and it's a good opportunity for me to bring up my popularity as the drama had a lot of very well known actors and very outstanding senior actors that can teach me . He then mentioned to me that baekhyun oppa is in the cast list as well.

 

I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, this story is talking about the year 941 which is the era that baekhyun had died in. This story talks about our hierarchy and mainly Wang so nim and haesoo and Wang eun and I as a side story. The plot follows the history closely so my character's name is soon deok, the female warrior and Wang eun's wife and for baekhyun his character's name is Wang eun ,the 10th prince of goryeo.

 

I very well accepted to act in this drama and so did Baekhyun oppa from what I heard from manager oppa. The filming starts in 2 weeks time and the first script reading is this Friday. This time I would get more time with baekhyun oppa as he just moved to bac

Please log in to read the full chapter