PLANNING VENUE

STILL WITH YOU
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been a month after the airing of scarlet heart : ryeo. The cast have finished with all the drama promotion and events, so baekhyun and Hera have lesser time together now as they both focus on their own schedule. They hardly see each other nowadays, the last time they met was a week ago

 

 

Baekhyun pov

 

Since EXO has been around for a good amount of time and our fan base is very big, I plan on proposing to Hera in public and make an announcement to our fans and the public about what our relationship. I texted in the EXO group chat that I will propose to Hera and they all being very supportive gave me thumbs up as a reply.

 

 People who watched the drama gave very positive feedback on me and hera's characters, a lot of them are shipping us together as a couple.

 

I plan to propose to her at the lobby of SM COEX near the coffee place that I always get snacks from before I head home to spend time with Hera.

 

I told Mr Lee Soo Man nim that I will propose to the women that I love and cherish tomorrow, he initially asked me if I really wanted a public announcement, he said that it might affect the stocks of the company and EXO. 

 

But I told him that the members are supportive of me and I should have my own life too! I told him that we are here as singers and not to help him to protect his company's shares. He just gave a big sigh and asked me to go ahead since EXO is considered a senior group among most idol groups already.

 

I made the preparations and asked the events team to decorate the place into lilac purple based theme with tulips and lilies. Those flowers are hera's favorite kind and purple is her favorite color. I told the coffee place to prepare a lilac cake with writings on the cake "will you marry me?"

 

 

Hera pov

 

I am in my room staring at my messages with baekhyun oppa, i dont know if I should text him, he has been so busy this few days. I stared at the last message that he sent me "Hera yah , what if we dated in public?" My reply to him was I don't mind because the fans reaction to our drama character is positive so I'm not worried of getting bashed.

 

I ruffled my hair in frustration

Please log in to read the full chapter