RE-LIVING OUR DEATH

STILL WITH YOU
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: major time skip because I'm seriously lazy to write all the scenes )

 

Baekhyun pov 

 

Today was the last filming of our scenes, it's the day we got cornered by Wang yo hyung and Hera got killed because she was protecting me and I got killed by Wang yo hyung's arrow and my wish for Wang so hyung to kill me to end my life so I can join my dear on screen wife, soon deok. 

 

We were acting the scene when both Hera and I are dead, so we have to lie down on the ground acting dead while the other actors do their lines. It was the easiest for me, I came to the filming set right after the recording for EXO comeback, monster. So I just tell asleep on the ground as I was extremely tired. 

 

When we were on the floor, lee joon gi (Wang so) took a selfie with me and Hera on the floor still acting our scene, it wasn't his turn to act yet so he had his phone with him.

 

 

 

After the director shouted "CUT" joon gi hyung came and show me the photo and told me that o really look like I died , I joked and told him I died in a very comfortable position like how I sleep on my bed. 

 

 

Hera pov

 

During break time, I approached baekhyun oppa and asked how he manage to not flicker his eyes when he was faking his death scene just now. He giggled and said "I just slept thru the whole scene, I was really tired" I told him that I just couldn't fall asleep, I'm too overly conscious. I knew that he had comeback promotions this whole month so I always keep a look out for him just in case he feels unwell.

 

After lunch, we still had some time left before the filming continued, so I asked baekhyun oppa if he could teach me the choreography of monster. He gestured me to come to the open space and gave me a brief lesson. I could pick up the dance pretty qui

Please log in to read the full chapter