ANNOUNCEMENT

STILL WITH YOU
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

 

We just reached home after the visit at the doctor, you have no idea how much I want to scream in public that my wife Byun Hera is having a mini byun inside her. I held her hand firmly as we made our way to the steps of our front porch making sure that she dont trip.

 

She giggled at sight "Oppa you don't have to be so wary for now, I'm not fat yet wait till I become fat then you will need to help me a lot "

 

I just shook off her words and guided her to the sofa and sat her down. "So..... who should we announce it too first?"

 

"Hmmmmm, we should tell our parents, the other oppas and joy and amber Unnie , our entertainment and manager oppa, then our fans!"

 

"Arrasseo"

 

We set up the webcam to video call my parents first, when my parents answer the call, we show them jagi's stomach and it took mom 30 seconds to figure out and dad was still wondering. Mom started a whole screaming frenzy and my dad was shocked 

"Ya! Why can't you get it! Can't you see hera's stomach, what can live inside her?"

 

"What can live inside her, hmmmmm. OHHHHHHH hera yah are you pregnant?"

 

"Ne abeoji and eomonim, we are pregnant with byun junior!"

 

"We gonna be grandparents soon, thank you hera yah"

 

"Mom what about me? Aren't you going to me as well? I contributed too!"

 

"Son, she will be the one giving birth not you!"

 

I whined after hearing what my mom said and Hera said "Jagi I got eomonim on my side"

 

Soon after we hanged up and we contacted hera's parents and gave them the same announcement they both reacted quickly and started a screaming frenzy as well, abeonim glares at me for a second but smiled in the end after realizing that he is going to be a granddad. 

 

 

Hera pov

 

Appa gave Baekhyun oppa a glare after finding out I am pregnant but soon smiled after he knew he is going to be a granddad. I texted amber unnie first to tell her the news, I just sent her the sonogram of our baby to her and she spammed a long what seems to be a 300 word essay of the word "congratulations". Joy un

Please log in to read the full chapter