PARK JOY’S PLAN

STILL WITH YOU
Please log in to read the full chapter

Joy pov

 

I opened the medical report, that Hera passed me later that afternoon, since I pestered her that I want to do a gender reveal party for her and Baekhyun oppa. 

 

" it's a boy"

 

The results made me so happy, me and amber unnie had placed a bet on the gender, I bet that is was going to be a boy and amber unnie bet that it was a going to be a girl. So now she owes me a meal! 

 

Many ideas flow thru my mind, I started by planning the venue which will be in their house, near the living room balcony. I will order like a ombré rainbow mermaid cake with blue cake inside, and like pink and blue balloons to confuse them. I got the help of my group members too.

 

Irene and Wendy unnie is in charge if the ordering if the cake, seulgi unnie and yeri will do the decoration with the EXO oppas. I will be in helping Hera to dress up for the event. The theme will be mermaids and sea.

 

————————time skip—————————

 

Today is the gender reveal day! I just finish getting Hera to put on her flowy white strapless beach dress with a flower crown on top of her fishtail braided hair. She made Baekhyun oppa match outfit with her and he even wore a straw hat to finish the look.

 

I didn't allow them to exit their room until the event was going to start. We blind folded her and Baekhyun oppa to make sure that they won't spoil the surprise. After awhile all the guest were here, their parents, EXO oppas, my members, some of hera's close friends and amber unnie.

 

We ushered the couple to the table where the cake and most of the decor were and the event started. We took photos with the photo wall and we asked the couple to cut the cake to reveal the gender. They look really nervous, they cut the cake really slowly and they keep trying to steal peaks from the small incision made.

Please log in to read the full chapter