HONEYMOON

STILL WITH YOU
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hera pov

EXO oppas sent us to the airport, to catch our flight to Singapore, our flight was at 1am, now is 11:45pm so we decided to grab coffee at the nearby Starbucks. There was a big crowd following us so the security guards formed a border around our seats so we can have our private space.

"Hera-yah, I wanna be a god father soon!"

I choked on my drink when I heard what suho oppa said, then I heard a "puck" sound, Kyungsoo oppa has hit the back of suho oppa's head.

"Suho hyung, how can you just say it out like that, Hera must be very embarrassed and we are in public what if other people hear us"

"Thank you Kyungsoo oppa!"

Baekhyun pov

" Jagi, I heard what Suho hyung said, can wait when we arrive at our hotel, we should fulfill his wish"
I whispered into her ear, her face flushed scarlet red immediately.

"Omo, am I seeing Hera blushing" jongdae said

The other members quickly looked at her and started laughing. Hera quickly cover her face trying to hide her blush as she fans with her other hand to cool herself down. She nudged me saying it was all my fault. The fans were cooing at hera's reaction not knowing what we actually were talking about.

We chatted for awhile till the broadcast called out our flight number.

"First class passengers of flight SQ392003, kindly proceed to the boarding gate to board the plane, thank you!"

We bid our good bye to the members, and I held hera's hand in mine and we walked towards the boarding gate. The fans were following us till we reach the boarding gate, they were all holding banners of our ship name be it "eundeok" from our drama together or "baekhera". We waved goodbye to our fans before walking into the boarding gate.

————————— time skip —————————

"We will be touching down in 10 minutes time, kindly fasten your seatbelts and stay put in your seats, thank you"

I looked to my right, I see a deeply asleep Hera, I removed a stray hair that was on her face and gave her a peck on her temple. She stirred a bit and woke up. I told her that we will be reaching soon, she showed a smile as bright as the sunshine, brighter than jongdae's

Hera pov

We just arrived in Singapore , it's about 9am here in Singapore. when we walked out of the arrival door, there were so many fans present they screamed when we walked out, we waved at them and gave them some fan service, we gave out our autographs and took some pictures with them. Within the crowd there was a guy holding a placard with our names on it, we approached the person, he said that he is our chauffeur for our stay in Singapore.

He drove us to our hotel for our honeymoon, it was called Marina Bay Sands, the hotel was so pretty, it has a boat design at the top of the building with very much view of Singapore's skyline.

Our hotel floor was for the VIP's or for private events. We stayed at the honeymoon suite at the 53rd storey, we had a bedroom which was facing the skyline of Singapore with a big living room space and a jacuzzi tub.

We unpacked our belongings and went to the 54th storey to have our breakfast. I ordered a eggs Benedict with smoked salmon and avocado, Baekhyun oppa ordered a bread bowl with salmon chowder.

————————— time skip —————————

We went to the nearby shopping centers to do a little bit of shopping since our adventure activities were all starting tomorrow. We first went to the Shoppes at Marina Bay, we went into Prada, I bought a pair of thigh high suede navy blue heels and a oversized dress shirt. I bought Baekhyun oppa a navy blue wallet and a few cuff links for him also.

But our shopping there was cut short as our security guards told us that it is getting to crowded for us to continue. We quickly evacuated ourselves and headed to a more private shopping area not far from our hotel, it was a mini fashion show only for people with status like celebrities and people of high status. The security was very tight, we didn't have any problem walking around freely.

Please log in to read the full chapter