CONFIRMED

STILL WITH YOU
Please log in to read the full chapter

" SM ENT. CONFIRMS ENGAGEMENT"

 

"ZHERA CONFIRMS ENGAGEMENT"

 

" BOTH ZHERA AND BAEKHYUN OF EXO CONFIRMS ENGAGEMENT"

 

" BAEKHYUN CONFIRMS ENGAGEMENT THRU INSTAGRAM"

 

"ZHERA CONFIRMS THRU HANDWRITTEN LETTER POSTED ON INSTAGRAM"

 

 

Baekhyun pov

 

After the engagement event, Hera and I went back home and crashed on the sofa, we were tired from the adrenaline rush just now, all the crowd whistling for us and clapping. 

 

The engagement event made headlines and both our companies released confirmation details almost immediately and I told hera that we should also confirm thru our Instagram on our own, so I took photo of our rings and posted on my Instagram.

 

I posted this picture on my Instagram to show confirmation to the public that I byun baekhyun is engaged. I wrote a short paragraph on the captions area "yes indeed, the articles released are 100% true, I am really engaged to Zhera! I hope for everybody's support to our future together, we both really love each other "

 

I showed to Hera and she says she is just gonna handwritten a letter and post onto her Instagram, so she can relay her real feelings.

 

Hera pov 

 

" hello everybody and my precious fans, I am Zhera, I am sure you have all seen the confirmation that me and baekhyun oppa is engaged. Yes! It is true, so I once again confirm that we are indeed engaged, I really love baekhyun oppa and I hope everyone will support us and look forward to our future. This has been Zhera and thank you everyone!"

 

I posted my handwritten letter on my Instagram and within minutes comments flooded my comments section, I managed to read some of it and most I see are mostly positive comments like 

"Baekhera ship is finally sailing"

"My dream came true"

"Eundeok jjang "

 

I showed it to baekhyun oppa and he

Please log in to read the full chapter