FIRST SCRIPT READING

STILL WITH YOU
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV 

 

Today is the first script reading day, manager hyung woke me up early to let me get dressed and then head to the venue. I freshened up myself and pulled out a black ripped jeans and a white sweater with some round glasses. Sprayed a bit of cologne and I'm all ready to go ! 

 

I reach the conference room a little earlier then expected (but it'll leave a good impression right?) and I just waited inside for the rest of the actors to arrive. After like a 30mins wait , Hera walked into the room she was wearing a like off shoulder romper with a long cardigan with her hair down and some round glasses similar to mine.

 

Her seat was right beside me and actor Sung dong il is sitting beside her as in the drama he acts as hera's father. I chatted with Hera for a awhile and sometimes holding her hands discreetly. The staff came by and handed us the script for the first episode and place some snacks and drinks on our table , just in case we needed them.

 

———————— TIME SKIP —————————

 

During the script reading, I took hera's script and wrote a small note at the edge of the page that we are looking at right now. I scribbled " wanna go back home for dinner later? We could order back"

She looked at the note and drew a big smiley face beside it, I then wrote "meet me at home right after this script reading" she gave a quick nod and continued to focus on the other actors.

 

The script reading ended well, we stayed back awhile more to greet all the fellow actors and let them leave first as a form of respect and the main cast had to take photo for promotional purposes for the drama. After all the greetings I left the venue and went home.

 

 

Hera pov 

 

When I reached the front door of the house, I didn't see anybody, I gently unlocked the door and headed in with my phone in hand I texted baekhyun oppa aski

Please log in to read the full chapter