Chapter 4

Fate That Bring Up Their Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already 4 p.m. and Jiyong already finished his test and interview for the job. He just go out from the gate of the building that he took the interview before when someone called his name.

“Jiyong oppa”

He stopped and turned around to see Chaerin smiled widely and slightly running try to catch up on him.

“Did you already finished you test and interview for the job?” she asked while walking beside him.

He nodded weakly. ”How is she? Is she okay?” he refer to Dara.

He can’t help but worried about her. This morning she suddenly passed out on her room. Choi Seunghyun immediately brought her to nearby hospital accompanied by Seungri and Chaerin. Jiyong had test and interview for the job so he can’t go with them.

“Doctor said she had an anemia and the hangover worsened the condition that makes her passed out. I think the whole mess that was happened before can be one of the reason too.” She explained

“I can’t agree more” he replied shortly.

There is a moment of silent until Jiyong speak up.

“Where have you been wearing school uniform like that? I’m supposed the school term hasn’t started yet.” He looked at Chaerin attire.

“I’ve a club activities at school. I’m joining a swimming club and we have practice today as in three months later we will have a competition against other school.” She explained

“That’s sound fun. It’s good to be youth” he replied and reminisce the moment when he was still a high school student like her.

“Oppa” Chaerin called him again.

“What?” Jiyong taken aback, her voice bring his back from his reminisce.

“I said, do you believe in fate?” she asked seriously

“What’s with that nonsense question?” he asked her, feel puzzled

“I’m just wondering if your encounter with Dara unnie is not a coincidence, because the two of you saved each other lives. You can say is a fateful encounter, isn’t? Isn’t it romantic?” she speak with enthusiasm and clasped her hands. Her eyes sparkled with excitement.

Seeing her like that Jiyong can’t help but chuckled. He know that girls around her age always have their own version about love filled with hope and romantic feeling. But the reality isn’t always about what you think.

“I’m sorry to disappoint you little missy, but I’m not a kind of person that believe in fate easily.” He replied.

“You’re a boring man” she sulked.

Jiyong just laughed at her reaction. She was about to rant at him when her phone ringing. She looks at it to see who the caller is.

“Ah, its Seungri oppa” she talked to herself.

“Hello” she answered

“Chaerin-ah, where are you now?”

“I’m on my way back from school, do you need something?” She asked

“Yes, can you help me to bring nuna clothes to the hospital?” Seungri requested

“Sure, when she will be discharge from hospital?”

“I think she can be discharged tomorrow as for now her condition seems to be better.”

“Did you two eaten already? Want me to bring something to eat?” she asked

“Sure, I haven’t had my lunch yet, I’ve really hungry now” he replied

“Take care of yourself too oppa, don’t be too tired and get sick, okay?” she said feel worried

“Arasso, you too. I will wait for you at the lobby, bye” he ended up the conversation.

“You’re really care about others” Jiyong said genuinely.

“Of course, because they’re the only one left that I’ve now.” She replied. “And Seunghyun oppa too” she added.

“Where are your parents?” he asked carefully

“They died on car accident” she answered weakly try to hide her emotion but the sad looks that emanating from her eyes are visible enough for Jiyong to notice.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to bring out this topic.” He apologize, feel bad about the question that he asked earlier.

“Don’t be. It was already in the past. Let’s just go home and help me to prepare things to be taken to the hospital.” She said try to be cheerful.

“Who said that I’m going to help you to…..” Jiyong try to protest

“It’s already late, let’s hurry.” Chaerin cut him off, slightly running and pulled Jiyong hands to run along with her towards home, making him taken aback a little bit before he decided to go along with her.

“This girl is really something” Jiyong thought to himself.

 

Seungri already waiting for Chaerin at the lobby. He saw her coming but she is not alone, there’s someone that accompany her.

“Chaerin-ah, are you with Jiyong oppa? He called her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter