Chapter 3

Fate That Bring Up Their Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man hear television’s sound from the living room and walked there only to be greeted by the presence of Dara, Chaerin, and one unfamiliar face that seems to be focus on the news broadcast and don’t sense his presence right now. He decided to draw their attention from the news towards him.

“Yah, Park Sandara, what the hell are you doing right now? I can’t reach your cell phone, why did you turn off your phone?” he yelled angrily with slightly worried tone in his voice.

Hearing the loud voice makes them startled and they swiftly shift their attention to the furious man that standing beside them with his hand on his waist waiting for the explanation.

“And who is this guy?” he continued and turned to facing Jiyong

Dara was about to answered when Seungri abruptly enter the living room. He's just barely wakes up.

“Hyung, do you need to yell this loud in early morning? Your voice will upset the neighborhood you know?” he complain

The man turned around to see Seungri standing behind him wearing singlet and short, still looks sleepy.

Ignoring his complaint the man asked him,”Seungri-ya do you know this guy?” he pointed at Jiyong.

“Yes, he is Dara nuna’s friend” he answered, try his best to looks convincing but not good enough as the man catch a glimpse of him a bit wavering. 

“Did you aware about his stay over last night?” he try to probe further.

Based on his brief observation it seems that this unfamiliar guy here had a stay over last night. The clothes he wears now it’s not an appropriate getup to use for someone that wants to pay a visit to someone else house. He assumed that they’re not expecting to have a guest too as all of them still wearing sleepwear.

“And what happened to you? You have bruised all over your body? Are you having a fight last night?” The man voice filled in curiosity, demanding him to explain about the situation that happened last night.

“I beat him up because he saw me ” Chaerin abruptly answer the question instead of Seungri. It’s half true though, she thinks to herself.

Seungri was about to talked back but Chaerin glared at him fiercely that makes him holdback his words. Her statement make the man shift his attention back to the three of them who sit on the sofa in front of television.

“Young lady, I’m supposed you know well enough about my occupation right? One statement from you can make him ended up in jail” he said and stare at her deeply.

“I just…” she nervously avoid his stare. She just want to help Seungri avoid his question because she feel worried. But she doesn’t expect him to take this matter seriously.

“I’m the one that beat him up, not her, because he’s the one that try to attack me first. I’m just defending myself” Jiyong cut her off, try to clear off the situation.

“Mind to tell me further about what was happened last night?” he asked Jiyong, slowly feel impatient. Seems like nobody wants to explain seriously about the situation and it makes him furious.

“And I will deal with you later little missy” he glared at Chaerin, warned her.

“Choi Seung Hyun-shii.” Sandara called his name, decided to speak up.

This whole mess makes her feel dizzy as she still have a hangover from last night. If it is him, she sure he will have his own way to know it sooner or later,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter