Chapter 2

Fate That Bring Up Their Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain pouring so hard outside as there was a man that spent his night searched all over his office, looking for the flash disk that contain his client file but it’s nowhere to be found. He sat on his chair and try to rearrange his mind about his flash disk whereabouts. Suddenly he remembered that he give the flash disk to Dara as she said she need to print her cv for job interview so he lend her his flash disk. He immediately called her only to be greeted by voice mail and he realized it was already late. He left her a message that tomorrow morning he will go to her house before work to take the flash disk. As he spent a long time to looking for the flash disk he feel tired and decided to go back home and sleep.

As morning come the man check his phone just to find out that she still hasn’t replied his message that he sent last night. As his occupation often related to criminal case he can’t help but worried about Sandara that live alone with the two other kids, Seungri and Chaerin. To make it worse he can’t contact her now because her cellphone is turned off. It’s unusual for her to be like that. He take his key car, walked toward his car and hurriedly driving to her house, hoping that nothing bad happened.

 

Sandara already wakes up and feel migraine as she have the urge to throw up and abruptly get out of the room to go to the washroom. The sudden moves makes her migraine worsened and she almost falling if not for someone that quickly held her body to prevent her from falling down to the floor in front of her room. He leads her to the washroom and she immediately throw up. He help her to ease up her pain by her back gently.

“Are you feeling better? He asked and give her a glass of water.

“Yes, thx for helping me” she answered weakly while slightly bowing toward him.

She held the glass and drinking slowly. Awkwardness filled the room as both of them not sure about what to say in this situation. Then Dara decided to break the ice.

“Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter