Chapter 21

Fate That Bring Up Their Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For past few weeks both Seungri and Chaerin were busy with preparation for the upcoming school festival. Chaerin with her practice for musical stage play and practice with the swimming club as the competition time is nearing. On the other hand Seungri seems to have more things to be handle than Chaerin. Besides becoming a part of decoration team for musical stage play he need to practice for his club performance at school festival and he is now a 3rd year student so he need to prepare for the university entrance’s exam, in addition to that he still has a part time job to do. All of these make his dark circle under the eyes becoming more obvious than before. His looks now seems to resemble panda a lot. As for Jiyong he sometimes will comes to observe the musical stage play’s practice because it’s mandatory for the homeroom teacher to do so. Other than this he spend his time at hip hop club as a club advisor. He is also compose the song for his club member. Because the kids is busy with school festival preparation they spend most of their time at school that makes Dara and Jiyong have their times alone together. It gives them a chance to gradually get along well and become closer. Jiyong feels that being near Dara somehow made him relax and loose his guard a little bit so he can naturally have a talk with her about times he spend with the hip hop club member at the practice after school and the song that he compose for them enthusiastically. See this side of him made Dara feels happy as he don’t talk so much often about himself.

 

“You guys are great, you really show your confidence through performance. I think you’re all need a taste of stage as you’re still young and lack of experiences. Today’s practice ended up here. You can go home.” Jiyong gives comment about their practice and disperse them.

“Thank you for today’s practice.” The 4 of them said and then leave the practice room.

Jiyong then press a certain number on his phone and called it.

“Hello” the other line answered the phone

“Are you busy now? I think I’ve need some help from you.” Jiyong said

 

The boys seems to have a plan to improve themselves regarding Jiyong’s feedback about their performance. It’s all started when Hanbin just happen to see the poster about “Freestyle performance” that posted in front of the bar on his way back home. It said that it welcome any people that want to show their hidden talent but still not get a chance to do so. He thinks this event fit for them so he decided to tell the other members club and ask their opinion about this event.

“What do you think about this?” Hanbin asked them while gives them the event’s flyer

They take a look at the flyer for a moment.

“You want us to join this event?” Seungri asked him

“Yes, do you guys want to participate in this event?” Hanbin asked

“Seems interesting.” Jiwon said

“Sounds good. I’m in.” Junhoe said

“But we have one problem here.” Hanbin said

“We need a consent from an adult to be participate as we’re still a minor, right?” Seungri explain after read again the requirement that’ll be needed to be participate

“Maja.” Hanbin replied shortly

“Can’t we just asked Kwon sonsengnim to be our guarantor for this event?” Junhoe suggest

“It’s not that I don’t want to ask him but I don’t want him to know about this as I want to surprise him at our next practice.” Hanbin tells him

“And I don’t think that he will be agree as the event takes up place at the underground club” Seungri added

“I think my relative can help us to be participate in this event.” Jiwon said out of blue

“How can you be so sure about it?” Hanbin asked him and wondering

“I just remember that he will be participate in this event too so I can ask him to be our guarantor as well.” Jiwon grin, feel confident about it.

 

Weekdays it’s almost over as today is Friday. Dara is having dinner with Jiyong and the kids at home.

“Nuna, tomorrow I will stay over at Hanbin’s place with Jiwon and Junhoe for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter