Chapter 1

Fate That Bring Up Their Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the middle of the night, the sound of the heavy rain filled the silent in the house as man piggybacked an unconscious woman suddenly barging in to the house and is greeted by a boy and a girl that seems to be taken a back and looked at them suspiciously. Both of man and woman were drenched because of the rain outside. The boy thinks that the man has a bad intention toward them and immediately steps forward, try to blow a punch against him. In respond to the boy’s attack he hurriedly dodge from his punch and kicked him hard resulting the boy fell down and his body bumping into the shoe rack near him. Then the shoe rack fall with the loud sound and they’re hear a girl squeal sound mix unto it. Turned out the shoe rack fell into the girls back and she’s howling in pain. The man drop down the woman that he piggybacked before to the floor carefully and walking towards the girl.

The boy threaten him as fierce as he can with his current state,” Take one step closer toward her and…”

“And what, you will kill me?” the man cut his sentence abruptly. “Relax, I don’t have a bad intention toward you guys”. He added.

He help the girl to get out from the fallen shoe rack. “Thanks” she said weakly. The man just slightly nodded as the answer.

She rushed toward the boy and helped him to stand up.

"Are you okay?" He asked and inspect her thoroughly to make sure she doesn’t have a serious wound.

“I’m okay, don’t worry” she reassured him.

“I know you two have so many question about what happened. I will explain it later. The must things to do now is to take care of your sister. She gets drenched and will be sick if not immediately taken care”. The man ended his speech.

The two of them are not in their right mind now as panic and worried expression appeared on their face. After seeing their expression the man know that he’s the one that must take a lead to this situation. He instruct the girl to help him take her sister to her room and help her to change the drenched clothes. He let the girl to do the rest and go looking for the boy who’s now busy searching for first aid kit as he instructed him to do.

”Now let me tend your wound” he said to the boy that now holding first aid kit on his hand. He gives first aid kit to the man and take off his clothes, obediently let the man tend his wound.

They are now at the living room as he finished tend the boy’s wound when the girl enter and said, “I’m already did what you tell me to do, is that enough? Will Dara Unnie will be ok?" She asked the man worriedly.

"When she wakes up she will get hangover, just let her drink plenty of water to reduce her hangov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter