Chapter 13

Fate That Bring Up Their Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong went back to his room after Dara ordered him to do some self-reflection about his behavior today. But in the middle of it he unconsciously feel asleep as he feels tired. Meanwhile Dara already finished cooking at the kitchen so she’s went to Jiyong’s room to call him for dinner.

“Jiyong-shii” she called him and knocked the door.

There is no answer from the inside. Feeling worried, Dara decided to get inside the room and open the door. “Excuse me.” She said

Dara entered the room and sees Jiyong lying on his bed with an uncomfortable expression and he’s sweating a lot. It seems he has a nightmare. Dara quickly approached him and try to wakes him up.

Flashback

To my dearest son, Kwon Jiyong

Jiyong-ah, I know it’s selfish of me to say this and considered that I didn’t take your feeling into account first makes me feels bad. I’ve wanted to apologize for the things that I did as when you read this letter it means that I’m already leaving the world forever, but please understand that it’s all for your sake. You know that I never in a slightest way feels regret for giving birth and raised you, so please don’t blame yourself. Our neighbor, uncle Hyunsuk will be the one that take care of you until you’ve get old enough to support yourself and lived on your own, please get along with him. My wish is for you to enjoy your life and live happily. With me passed away you don’t need to be tied down anymore so you can live freely. I love you and will always forever and ever. Goodbye.

From your mom, Kwon Dami-

End of flashback

“Why are you did this to me? Please don’t leave me alone.” Jiyong mumbled in his sleep, his expression seems like he is in pain.

“I’m here, okay? Nobody will leaves you alone.” Dara try to ease him up and take his hands into hers. Feels somebody’s warm hand in his, Jiyong slowly wakes up but not sober enough to conscious about his surroundings. He suddenly pulls Dara hands and take her to his embrace. She is now lying with him in the bed. Jiyong hugged her tightly as he is afraid that she will be gone.

“Jiyong-ah, don’t be like this. I can’t breathe.” Dara complain while try to let go from his hug.

Even with Dara complain to him he still doesn’t show a sign that he will let her go from his embrace. Dara decided to give in as she slowly fallen asleep too.

Jiyong wakes up not too long after. When he open his eyes he surprised to see a view of Dara that sleep on his embrace. He suddenly realize about what happened and feels bad about it as he dragged her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter