This Man, Will Always Love U.

Remember I... Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
6th January 2011  

Jihyo and Yihan were on their honeymoon in Paris. Yihan tried his best to show her around but she seemed to be preoccupied in her thoughts, she could have sworn that she heard Jongkook’s voice at the airport and was not imagining. 

 

“Honey?” Yihan called her while they were in the car, Jihyo turned to him, “We’re here.”

 

Jihyo got out of the car and was looking at the extravagant hotel. At the back of her mind, she does not need to live in an extravagant life. All she wants is just a life with simplicity.

 

Yihan broke her thoughts by interlacing his fingers with hers and brought her to the entrance of the hotel. She dragged her feet, following her husband from behind.

 

Yihan already made arrangements and their room is ready. A bellboy led to their Presidential Suite, still with their hands holding on to each other. As much as she wanted to release his hand from hers, he gripped on tightly.

 

“Here’s your room, Mr Jin. Would you like a tour around the room?” Yihan said ‘No’ and the bellboy nodded. “Very well, sir. I hope you enjoy your stay and have a wonderful honeymoon.” The bellboy left, leaving the card key on the coffee table.

 

Jihyo was looking around the living room in amazement. She looked out the window and she could see the Eiffel Tower just in front of her with quite a distance. That was when Jongkook came into her mind. The hotel room’s curtains were already pulled aside which gives the natural light around the room. She went to her luggage and took out her camera.

 

As she snapped a few pictures, Yihan s his arms around her. She turned and pushed him lightly. “Don’t touch me. We made a deal in the plane earlier. When we’re alone, you can’t touch me. Ever.” She eye-balled him, walking away from him.

 

He sighed and looked at her walking away from him.

 

She toured around the room herself with Yihan following behind her. “Is it really necessary for you to follow me around?” Yihan smiled, “I love that face you made when you saw that Eiffel Tower. You look lovely.”

 

Even though she hates him, she returned her thanks as it’s a compliment.

 

When she finally entered the Master Bedroom, she could not believe her eyes. In the corner of the room was a round-king size bed. Very royalty-like. She saw rose petals were decorated on top of the bed with two heart chocolates in the middle of the bed. 

 

She heard the door close behind her. She jumped and Yihan was standing in front of her, very close. He quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her to him. As they were staring into each other’s eyes, he looked away and let her go.

 

“I’ll sleep in another room. You can have this room.” Yihan quickly left and closed the door.

 

He stood against the door and sighed. “I can’t. I have to let her love me on her own. Forcing myself to her is impossible. She still loves him.” He said to himself and went to take the luggage.

 

A few minutes later, Yihan knocked on Jihyo’s door. “Your luggage,” he said after she opened the door for him. Jihyo was surprised at his sudden kindness. “Thanks.”

 

“Do you want me to…”

 

“No. It’s alright. I’ll… Take care of it myself.” She smiled and took the luggage. Yihan saw that smile on her face. ‘That’s it, Yihan. Just be nice and she’ll be in your arms.’

 

“Hey, I was thinking if we could go for dinner later. Get some rests, freshen up. I know a place for our first wedding night dinner.” Yihan said and Jihyo just looked at him and nodded. “Ok.”

 

She closed the door on him lightly. Yihan slapped himself for saying the last words he said to her, “First wedding night dinner? What the hell am I talking about? Stupid fool.” He hit himself on the head.

 

In the room, Jihyo was sitting on her bed and was looking at the picture in the camera. There were pictures of Los Angeles. The sunsets, the view and Jongkook with her, kissing. Tears began to roll down to her cheeks. “Jongkook oppa.” As she laid down to cry, she began to fall asleep.

 

23rd December 2010 - Throwback

 

Jongkook stopped by at Jihyo’s hotel to show her around Los Angeles in the morning. He cancelled all his clients for their Training Program. He went into the elevator and pressed on the floor Jihyo was on.

 

He walked towards her door and knocked. Jihyo opened the door for him and was surprised. “You were not joking when you said you wanted to take me around.” Jongkook smiled, “I don’t joke when I’m serious about it. Are you… Ready?” Jihyo nodded excitedly. “Oh! I forgot my bag.”

 

Jongkook stopped her, “Wait. I brought you an extra bag. It belonged to my sister in law. She left it at my place when they came visiting. She told me to just throw it away but… It looks expensive so, maybe, you could have it.” Jihyo smiled and hugged him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter