Kookie's Special Day

Remember I... Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
25th April 2020

 

Jongkook and Jihyo were sleeping next to each other - under the blanket. His arms were wrapped around her while her hands were on his chest and her head buried on his neck, giving him a light kiss 

 

“Jihyo ya,” he called out to her and she hummed. 

 

“Do you know what day it is today?” He asked. “What is it?”

 

“It’s my birthday today.” Jihyo’s eyes widened and looked at him in surprise. “Oh! I’m… I don’t. I’m sorry.” Jongkook smiled at her, “It’s ok. We didn’t know each other that well ever since we were separated.” Jihyo smiled and gave him a kiss on his cheek. “Happy birthday my sparta.”

 

He laughed, “Sparta?” Jihyo traced her fingers on his moobs (man-s) and downwards, his chiseled abs. “You’re like the young Gerard Butler in 300. So y.” Jihyo bit her lips and Jongkook found her y when she did that.

 

Jongkook lifted her chin, “You know you’re ier when you bite your lips like that?”

 

“And what are you going to do to me?” She asked him naughtily. “You won't be able to sleep for the rest of the night.” Jihyo laughed and cupped his cheek.

 

“I’m sorry.” Jihyo said in a sudden. “Why are you apologising?”

 

“I didn’t get any presents for you.” She whispered and he hugged her tightly, “Jiwon and you are my greatest gift. And I love you.”

 

Jihyo looked into his eyes and he did the same, “I love you too.”

 

Their lips met and made love for the second time in a night.

 

26th April 2020

 

Unfortunately, Jihyo was not the first person to wake up in the morning. Her bed was empty next to her. Last night, she told herself that she would wake up early to make breakfast for him, but Jongkook got up first.

 

Next to her pillow, there was a note, ‘Going for a morning jog. See you later. Ps. Jiwon told me the passcode.’ Jihyo shook her head. “Aish, Jiwonnie.” Jihyo went into her bathroom to freshen up and made her way to Jiwon’s room to check if he’s awake. He was still asleep as it’s Saturday.

 

Jihyo then went to the kitchen and their maid was cooking breakfast.

 

“Morning, imo.” Jihyo was comfortable to call her maid imo as she was raised differently. Her maid did mind it at first, she was afraid that Yihan won’t allow Jihyo to call her that but Jihyo just did not care at all.

 

“Jihyo-ssi. This morning, I saw a hunky man walk out from your room. Jihyo-ssi, are you seeing another man behind Yihan doryeonnim’s back?” Jihyo never showed any remorse or guilt about it. “That other man is Yihan, imo. Jongkook oppa has been the man that I have loved all my life. He’s the one that brought Jiwon to the world.”

 

The maid gasped, “Wait. So, he’s actually Jiwonnie’s father, really?” Jihyo nodded with a smile. “That explains the resemblance! It’s no wonder that I could see a glowing aura around you for the past few days.” She said with a smile, “Well, I’m glad to see you this happy.”
 

“You’re not going to tell Yihan about this, right?”

 

“What are you talking about? You’re like a daughter to me. Of course, I won’t tell him.” Jihyo hugged her. “Oh Imo. Yesterday it was Jongkook oppa’s birthday. I hope you don’t mind me cooking for him, right?”

 

“Sure, Jihyo-ssi. Don’t mess up his seaweed soup like what you did to Jiwon's a few years ago.”

 

“Aniya, imo~ You knew I have improved over the years.” Her maid is still skeptical about Jihyo’s cooking. Yes, she did improve but there is still room for improvement.

 

Jihyo was about to finish cooking for Jongkook, seaweed soup and budae jjigae not just for Jongkook but for Jiwon and herself too. Jiwon happened to wake up and see the table was filled with breakfast that looked different to him.

 

“Eomma, what breakfast is this? Whose birth… Oh…” Jiwon saw Jongkook behind Jihyo who just got back from his morning exercise. “Oppa! You’re back!” Jongkook saw the table was already set up and hugged her from behind.

 

She noticed he was carrying a Nike training duffel bag on his shoulder.

 

“Oh, oppa. Before you eat your breakfast, this is our best imo. Imo, this is Kim Jongkook.” She bowed to Jongkook and he did the same. “Glad to meet you, imo-nim.”

 

“Aish, you don’t have to be formal towards me.” Jongkook shyly smiles at her and he smells the food Jihyo had prepared. They took their seats and Jiwon warned his father, “Samchon, be careful.” Jiwon was also being careful of what he called Jongkook. He still wanted to surprise his mother when the time came.

 

“Yah! What do you mean to be careful. Did you tell him about my cooking?!” Jiwon grinned innocently. Jihyo wanted to chase after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter