Father & Son

Remember I... Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
18th April 2020

 

Jongkook moved out from his home and stayed with his best friend - Donghoon, with his wife and children.

 

Jongkook was greeted by Goeun and her two sons, “Jongkook samchon!” They ran to him and hugged him while Goeun watched them attacking her husband’s friend. “Hey! Aren’t you supposed to go to bed?” Jongkook asked Dream and Soul. “Aniyo. We were waiting for appa to read us stories!”

 

“Stories? But don’t you know your appa is very tired when he gets back home? How about samchon reads you a story?” Jongkook offered himself and the kids were happy. “Have you brushed your teeth yet?” Jongkook asked and they nodded. “Ok. Go to your rooms. Samchon will take a fast shower and place any book on the bed. I’ll read it for you.”

 

“Neh~!” The boys raced towards their room and began to find a book.

 

After fifteen minutes, he could hear the boys start fighting with each other and Goeun was trying to calm them down. “Yah! Your sister is trying to sleep! Keep it down! Oh! Jongkook oppa! Help!”

 

Jongkook carried both of the boys and put them at the corner of the room on each side. Dream stood near the door while Soul was near the window. “What is this fighting all about?” Jongkook asked calmly, “Dream hyung won’t let me choose the book! He started to push me and…”

 

“Aniya! That’s not true! You took my book and threw it on the floor!” They screamed at each other. Jongkook stood up, “Yah! Geumanhae! If both of you start fighting again, I’m not reading any more books for you! I even tell your appa and eomma to stop reading it. We’ll read it only for Song. Do you want that?!” The boys started crying and they shook their heads. “Aniyo samchon. We’re sorry.”

 

“Who are you apologising to? Now both of you, hug and kiss each other and say sorry.” They wiped their tears and their snots. They kissed each other on the cheeks and hugged, “Mianhae Dream hyung.”

 

“Na do, Soulie ya.” Jongkook smiled and went towards the boys. He hugged both of them. That’s more like it. Now let’s wash your faces. You look ugly just like your father when you guys cry.” The boys started laughing, so was Goeun.

 

While they were washing their face, Goeun went towards Jongkook who was waiting for them in the room. “Seems like you had fun with Jihyo and your son?” Jongkook chuckled and nodded. “My son is 100% like me and he has his mother’s luck.” Jongkook took one of Soul’s soft toys and began to fondle it.

 

“And I have his contact number. So that we could play soccer together.” Goeun clasped her hand on . “Omo! You got his number in just a day with him?! That’s good news! Oh! Wait. Did you say soccer?” Jongkook nodded. “Oppa. Do you know what this means?” Goeun put her hand on his shoulder, “He’s starting to like you already!” Jongkook agreed, “I know, Goeun ah. He almost called me appa. I wonder how we will bond if we meet for a secret soccer meeting.”

 

“I think you guys will bond damn well! Oppa, what are you going to do with Jinyoung? Is she still going to sign that annulment papers? And Jihyo she’s… How are you going to manage all those?”

 

“One step at a time, Goeun ah. I’ll bond with my son first while waiting for Jinyoung’s signature and keeping our relationship a secret. And if Jinyoung still doesn’t want to sign, I’ll have to hire a lawyer.” Goeun turned to him, “I can recommend you a lawyer if you need one.” Jongkook smiled at her, “Thanks.”

 

“We’re baaaaack!!!” The kids came running and Jongkook began to read a book that was chosen by their mother instead. They agreed eventually and while Jongkook read it, they fell asleep and Donghoon came home, exhausted.

 

“I’m home!” The boys were already asleep. Goeun hugged her husband and Jongkook watched both of them being lovey-dovey even when they have three children. He wished it’s Jihyo and him.

 

Donghoon still got a few hours to spare some time with his best friend. Goeun and his children were asleep. Jongkook and Donghoon sat on the chairs at the balcony. Donghoon got himself a red wine while Jongkook is good with just orange juice.

 

“So, how was it?” Donghoon asked while looking out at the night scenery and Jongkook looks pleased when his best friend asked him. “Looks to me that your family date went fine,” Donghoon said with a smile. “Yeah. It went well,” Jongkook nodded.

 

“Jiwon and I will be playing soccer on Monday after school,” Jongkook took a sip from his glass of orange juice. “You know, I stopped by the gym the other day.” Donghoon glanced at him, “I heard you and Jihyo had in the changing room.” Jongkook spitted out his orange juice and Donghoon rushed back into the house, running away from him.

 

Donghoon managed to enter his room, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter