Nine: The instance when Mirai wanted to be violent to Ryosuke

Ten Yamashi Interactions The Entertainment World Avoids

“Umika-chan looked really excited back stage a while ago.” The camera pointed at Kawashima Umika who was bashfully smiling. “I thought there was a commotion back stage, only to find out it was just Umika-chan beaming excitedly!”

The audience laughed.

“What happened Umika-chan?” The host asked amusingly.

“I didn’t know Shida Mirai will be here, so I was really excited when I saw her.” She smiled. Now the camera focused on Shida Mirai who was seated on the other side of the stage.

“Have you not seen each other for a long time?” The host asked. “Mirai-chan?”

Mirai who was struggling to talk behind her laugh answered. “We saw each other the other day.”

That made the audience and the rest of the guests laughed.

“But the fun did not stop there, Umika-chan got more excited when Yamada and Chinen came back stage! And then Nomura Shuhei-kun too! ” The host added making Umika hide her face with her hand and Yamada, Chinen and Nomura laughed. “Umika-chan?”

“Actually, the five of us went to the same high school and are of the same class.” Umika laughed. “And it’s really rare to see them on work.”

There was an amazement in the audience’s reaction.

“So it was a mini reunion!” The host said. “This show just held a mini reunion for this class!” The host pulled a box behind him. “The fun part doesn’t stop backstage Umika-chan because you will have to be the first to choose in this box the name of our first taster.”

Two-masked men pulled a long table to the center stage with plated dishes.

“We have here, the best exotic food!” The host exclaimed. “All of our names, including mine yes, are here in this box. So Umika-chan, please do the pleasure of picking the lucky person.”

Umika dug her hand on the box and pulled a piece of paper and handed it to the host.

He opened the rolled paper and read with amusement. “Ch-Chine-Chinen Yuri-kuuuuun!” He showed the paper and the cameraman zoomed and indeed it was Chinen’s name on it.

Chinen’s priceless shocked expression was caught by the camera.

“Really Umika-chan? A classmate?!” The host teased making Umika bowed and apologized.

 

Chinen Yuri gagged the moment the disgusting drink landed on his mouth. “What is that???!!!!” Sticking his tongue out with a squint eyes.

Yamada Ryosuke who he was seated next to Chinen can’t help but laugh furiously at him while clapping his hand.

“Stop laughing!” Chinen shouted at Yamada who still was furiously laughing which made everyone laugh out loud as well.

In between giggles, the host asked. “Are you okay, Chinen-kun?”

“No! What the heck was that thing?”

“That was pureed pork internals!”

Chinen immediately gagged once again hearing what exactly did he ate. And Yamada who was taking pleasure in seeing Chinen in misery enjoyed another round of laughter.

 

Later Nomura Shuhei was made to eat the chicken gizzard too and his struggling face on the camera made everyone laugh but not as terrible as Yamada Ryosuke who was really enjoying such sight.

“Make Yamada try it!” Chinen shove the guy Shuhei pulled him in the middle where all the disgusting food was laid on the table.

Shuhei handed him the gizzard he just had and forcefully feed Yamada with it. When the guy started gagging, Chinen handed him the pork puree and made him sip from the straw. Just shortly he started gagging and rolling on the floor.

There was a loud rage of laughter from the whole studio.

The host was still laughing even if the three guys had already back on their sits and now drinking water from the water bottle handed to them by the staff.

“This mini reunion is quite a fun!” The host said and everybody laughed. “So who should be next? Umika-chan or Mirai-chan?!”

Umika was shaking her head while waving her hand and Mirai was just looking disgusted probably imagining the terrible thing that could happen next.

“Mirai! Mirai!”

Yamada’s voice can be heard from the studio.

“What was that Yamada-kun?”

“Mirai.” Yamada said turning to Shida Mirai teasingly.

That gained him a glare from her. The audience laughed at how there was a negative energy between Yamada and Mirai as they look at each other.

There was a teasing grin on Yamada’s face while Mirai looked like she was just forcing a grin.

She was still glaring at Yamada. “I really wanna be violent to you right now.” She said it with straight face.

Yamada with a big silent grin, immediately hid behind Chinen while everybody was laughing.

“Mirai-chan, please taste our delicacies here.” The host invited her with an amused expression in his face.

“This is exactly why I don’t wanna be in the same show with Yamada Ryosuke.” She added as she got in the center stage making everyone laugh once again and Yamada curled on his seat.

The host made Mirai munch on the skewered barbeque pork blood. When she did with a disgusted look in her face, she can only squeeze her eyes, slowly swallowing the chunk inside , shaking her head.

“Does it taste good, Mirai-chan?” The host asked, teasingly while handing her a bottle of water.

She just glared at Yamada Ryosuke once again making the guy avoid an eye contact with a loud nervous laugh.

The host was now playfully patting Mirai’s shoulder trying to calm her down. Then he went to pull Yamada from his seat and make him bow and apologize at Mirai.

 There was laughter and the camera focused on Umika.

“Umika-chan looks really overjoyed with all of this, eh?” The host laughed.

"All I know is...Mirai is holding back not to hurt Yamada-kun." Umika laughed. “I miss seeing them banter.”

The host finally rolled on the floor laughing.

 

THE END