Three: Friends for a Long Time

Ten Yamashi Interactions The Entertainment World Avoids

Yamada Ryosuke stepped in the center stage of Dash Q Itte when he was asked by the host to stand in front. There were around 40 people in that studio minus the audience, and he was asked to take a little quiz which involves the guests.

Aside from hosts of different shows who usually are the main guests in the program, drama and movie lead stars get to be on the panel. This episode included Mayu Matsuoka and Lily Franky promoting their new movie, Anne Nakamura and Mamiya Shotaro promoting their new drama, and Shida Mirai promoting her animated film.

“Yamada.” The host called him out.

“Yes.” He immediately answered, a little discomforted of being in the middle of the platform.

“Before you find out who will be your opponent for this round, what can you say about our panel who’ll judge who wins and lose this game?”

He smiled at him and moves his brows. “Can I beg them to make me win this?”

That made the hosts laugh as well as the audience and the other guests.

“Let’s try your charm, then.” The host said turning Yamada sideways to face the panel. “Talk to them one by one.”

Yamada grinned looking at the host. “Anou…” He was laughing when he faced the panel. He started by looking Shida Mirai “Mirai.”

Mirai leaned toward her table with a confused smile. “Hai.”

“How long have we known each other?” Yamada suddenly asked which made Mirai more confused. “15 years already.” He answered his own question. “And we’ve been friends for such a long time.”

“Eeeeehhhh???” The audience and the guests reacted.

Suddenly Yamada bowed at her. “So please, convince the other panelist to make me win this game! Please do not let this friend of yours down.”

Laughter raged and Mirai covered her face as she laughs harder.

The host was laughing as he looked at Mirai. “What can you say Shida-san?”

Mirai leaned on her table, looking down at Yamada. “I will try my best.”

“Oi! That’s cheating! Let’s cast the childhood friend card out!” The other player complained making everyone in the studio laugh.

 

END