Seven: Ryosuke Isn't Mirai's Favorite JUMP

Ten Yamashi Interactions The Entertainment World Avoids

"So Mirai-chan, who is your celebrity best friend?"

The host turned to Mirai after talking to Higa Manami's friendship with Toda Erika and Aragaki Yui.

Mirai never throught for long when she answered, "Kawashima Umika-chan.", with a smile on her face.

"Oooohhhh Umika-chan!" The host was surprised.

"Hai." Mirai nodded. "We went to the same high school. Since then, I hang out with her a lot."

"Oh! High school! This might involve talking about high school crushes and all." He said which made Mirai and the rest of the audience laugh. "Speaking of, I heard you went in high school with three of Hey Say Jump members too."

The camera focused on Hey Say Jump on the other side of the stage.

"Ah yeah." Mirai affirmed. "Yamada-kun, Nakajima-kun and Chinen-kun." She pointed at them and the guys bowed as she did.

The audience was surprised as well as the other guests.

"Now that's interesting." The host said. "So, who's your favorite JUMP classmate?" Laughter ranged in the studio with the bold question.

There was a grin in Mirai's face. "Ah, Chinen-kun."

The laughter got louder when Mirai also answered it boldly while Chinen smirked proudly looking at the camera as it focused on him.

Nakajima Yuto was laughing madly and the camera caught him comforting Yamada Ryosuke next to him by rubbing his back. Ryosuke had a very off grin as he glimpsed around playfully.

"Wait wait! What going on?!" The host turned to the guys on the other side.

Yuto tapped Ryosuke's back but the guy shove him away so Yuto did the explaining, still in between giggles. "Yamada was the one who introduced Chinen and me to Mirai-chan."

The laughter started again and Mirai can't help but laugh.

"Wait! So this means, you know Yamada-kun first?" The host tried to confirm and when Mirai nodded with a silent laugh, he started cackling. "What happened?! I need to hear an explanation! I'm sure Yamada-kun too." He said teasingly between laughs.

Mirai was trying to stop herself from laughing. "Anou.." She tucked her hair on one ear as she looked down, still trying not to chuckle. "I met Yamada-kun when I was 12..."

The audience reacted synchrounously.

"...But"

"Now here's the 'but'." The host commented and laughter started again as the camera focused on the dismayed Yamada Ryosuke blinking multiple times with the same miserable grin.

Mirai laughed but she continued. "As he grew, he become elusive."

The host almost rolled on the floor laughing and the guests started standing and clapping teasingly with loud laughter.

"So what are you gonna say for yourself now, Yamada-kun?" The host asked.

"I can't believe I was called elusive on national TV." Ryosuke sighed, playfully going along the situation.

Mirai covered her face as she laughed. "I'm sorry. I should stop talking."

Ryosuke laughed with the audience. "Don't get this wrong, Mirai and I are really good friends. Too good, she can always say bad things about me."

That made Mirai and the rest laugh again.

"I can say good things too! Like ummm...." Mirai teased.

"OKAY STOP!" Ryosuke shouted.

 

The next thing, Chinen and Yamada were battled for a batting game. The host was up for teasing Ryosuke again so he asked Mirai who she thinks will win.

"Chinen-kun." Was her obvious answer and laughter filled the studio again while Ryosuke with slouched shoulders glared at Mirai. 

"If speed and strength that will be Yamada-kun. But agility and smarts, that'll be Chinen-kun." She continued.

"I don't know if I should be happy when you implied I aint smart." Ryosuke stepped in front of Mirai.

Mirai shook her head, laughing and regretted she ever said a word again.

Mirai leaned. "Don't worry, I'm treating you anago sushi after this."

"Eh? Really?" He raised hi brows, and smiled happily. "I'll take that." 

And a round of loud laughter can be heard again.

END