Six: Ryosuke's Charm Never Works on Mirai

Ten Yamashi Interactions The Entertainment World Avoids

When the host suddenly talked about how idols do fan service really well, he can’t help but look over Chinen, Yaotome and Yamada who are guested on the show. The three grown- men in their School Kakumei uniform just nodded at him as he compliments the them.

“Is it difficult?” The host asked. “Making every hearts on the audience ‘kyun’?”

The audience giggled and the three guys smiled stealing glances at each other.

“I guess it just comes naturally.” The ever-confident Chinen Yuri answered. “The audience are really easy to please. I think they’re all cute.” And winked at the camera which made the audience flutter letting out ‘awwww~’s.

The host pointed at Chinen. “He is doing it!”

Yaotome and Yamada just grinned at Chinen who is continuously flirting with the camera. Meanwhile, the rest of the other guests had different reactions. Some were awed, some are crazily laughing, some having secondhand embarrassment and some are trying not to burst out laughing behind a hand covered in their mouths, like Shida Mirai who, for sure, is struggling to not let out her weird laugh on tv.

The host clapped his hand. “Sugoooiii!” and laughter can be heard in the studio.

“You are really good at working that out in the audience eh?” The host added and the audience went ‘gyaaah’ making the host and the guests laugh.

“But!” The host pointed at the three guys. “I want to see you work on that with a single person, not with a crowd. But with just one person. And…and! Here’s another challenge, you can’t wink nor do the flying kiss.”

The audience went “Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh~”

“Let’s try that out with our lady guests here.” The host suggested. “Can we start with Chiemi-chan?”

“Hai!” Chiemi Blouson willingly and excitedly jumped out of her seat making everbody laugh.

“Eh…Yamada-kun, kindly join us here.” The host requested Yamada Ryosuke on the center stage and the lad nodded and stood.

The host made Yamada and Chiemi stand facing each other.

“Chiemi-chan, your challenge is to try your best not to fall for Yamada-kun’s fan service.” The host said.

“Eeeh? Are you kidding me?!! Just by standing this close to Yamada-kun is already electrocuting me!” Chiemi argued. “That’s impossible!”

The laughter got louder and the host had to playfully hit the comedienne in the shoulder. “Pull your together! We haven’t started yet!”

Yamada was grinning widely before he sniffed and nodded as the host asked both of them to get ready.

“READY…START!”

Chiemi tried to composed herself as she looked down while Yamada was ready for his first move.

“Chiemi-san.” He called out her name sweetly. And everybody can see Chiemi almost losing it. “Ne~ Chiemi-san.” He tried to meet her eyes. “Aren’t you gonna look at me even for a second?”

While Chiemi was fighting her feelings, the audience are about to lose it.

The moment Chiemi decided to lift her head, she met Yamada’s eyes staring at her, and she just lose it, jumping around. “I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!”

“HE HASN’T DONE THAT MUCH YET!” The host complained, hitting Chiemi in the arm.

“GOMEEEEENNNNNNN, I’m soft!” The comedienne screamed, playfully holding her cheeks.

The laughter from the audience and the guests are getting louder. While Chiemi headed to her seat.

“Naomi-san!” The host called out for Wataname Naomi in the center stage.

“I am really praying for you to call me out.” Naomi said after and fixing her clothes.

Like the first round, they were made to stand closely in front of each other. This time Naomi is brave enough to look at Yamada in the face.

“READY…START!”

The lad immediately made his move. He stepped closer to Naomi, staring at her. “I am really happy to see you here today, Naomi-san.” Again, with the soft sweet voice but the lady fought it, looking back at him.

“Ah really?” Naomi was able to reply, unaffected. “I guess me too.”

“Ah, oreshii naa~” He said, flashing a smile at her.

Naomi wasn’t able to hold it anymore, as she screamed. “PLEASE MARRY ME!!!”

Yamada can’t help but laugh as Naomi gestured for a kiss, pouting her lips towards the guy.

The host pulled Naomi back to her seat, letting the laughter rage.

The host had just to sigh. “I guess I had to step this up, huh?” He looked at the remaining guests. Even male guests were anticipating to be called, as they playfully play with their hair and fixing their clothes. “Mirai-chan.” He called for Shida Mirai who was just silently cackling eversince the game started.

“Hai.” Her round eyes popped in confusion.

Yamada turned to her direction, also a little confuse.

“Can you join us here?” The host requested and Mirai just smiled, unsure, but still stood from her seat, tucking some hair behind her ears.

The host made her stand in front Yamada.

“Aren’t you taking this too seriously?” Yamada turned to the host making everyone laugh including Mirai who is trying not to laugh loudly.

“HAI! STAAAARTTOOO!” The host who has been laughing queued.

They immediately met each other’s eyes. Mirai just looked at Yamada blankly making the guy smile, still keeping his eyes on hers. “It has been a while ne?”

Mirai kept her face straight, “Nee~.”

“I haven’t talked to you for a while. I am happy to finally see you today.” The guy’s smile widened, which looked more like a grin.

“He is such a pro.” The host whispered to himself, covering his mouth. Yaotome and Chinen can’t stop laughing to themselves while the rest of the people in the studio are trying to compose themselves.

“Ah. Right. Hisashiburi desu ne~” She said, with a blank face, not a hint of any emotions at all.

The guests and the audience were so amazed as how Mirai reacted to that. “Sugoi!”

He kept his stare at Mirai, leaned closer “That really made me feel happy~” He said softly, almost a whisper. His grin got wider when Mirai just nodded and with that same blank face said.

The guy with the same grin on his face, lose the flirty stare, as he slowly turned his head around. And suddenly covered his face, laughing. “Gomenasai!”

Chinen and Yaotome stood from their seats. “Oi! YAMADA!”

“I failed you guys! I’m sorry!” Yamada bowed low at the audience then to Yaotome and Chinen. “I am a disappointment! Gomenasaiiii!!!”

Laughter raged and the host laughed out loud pointing at Yamada while Mirai was laughing with everyone, looking so apologetic at the idol whose fan service she turned down.

“Sugoi Mirai-chan!”

The lady waved her hand shyly at the camera.

“How did you do that?!” Naomi stood from her seat, wide-eyed at Mirai and laughter got louder in the studio.

“Mirai-chan!” The host turned to Mirai. “What happened? You did not even flinch a little.”

Mirai can only laugh embarrassingly as she bowed apologetically to Yamada Ryosuke. “It’s not that! I mean…” She laughed again pointing at Yamada next to here. “It would be different if I only know the ‘idol’ Yamada.”

“Eh? What do you mean?” The host asked curiously.

“Yamada is someone I know personally and I think that makes the difference. I know him beyond his idol side so…” She glimpsed at Yamada who is nodding and grinning looking down.

“My charm never worked on Mirai. It never.” Yamada teased playfully making the rest of the guests laugh including Yaotome and Chinen.

“Why does that sound like a rejected confession?!” The host added making Yaotome and Chinen laughed meaningfully hard while Mirai just grinned awkwardly and Yamada laughing along.

END