Two: Mirai in SK

Ten Yamashi Interactions The Entertainment World Avoids

“Our guest girl classmate for today, Shida Mirai-chaaaann!” Uchimura-sensei exclaimed for an introduction.

Mirai bowed at the camera. “Thank you for having me.”

Everybody from the audience applauded with the students of SK.

“It’s quite refreshing seeing Mirai-chan on a school uniform.” Uchimura-sensei complimented.

She briefly laughed, “I thought I’d never want to wear one again but here I am.”

Uchimura-sensei chuckled, “For the promotion of our movie, you gotta do this!”

Mirai laughed, “Yes, yes.”

“Speaking of school uniform, Mirai-chan went on the same high school with Yamada-kun and Chinen-kun, right?”

She nodded together with Yamada and Chinen in front of her.

“What type of students were Yamada and Chinen, Mirai-chan?”

She placed a hand under her chin, “Chinen-kun is a straight A student and had been good in juggling studies and work.”

“Wow! As expected from Chinen-kun!” Everybody clapped and Chinen bowed proudly, grateful at the little recognition.

“How about Yamada?” Zakiyama asked.

“Uh…” Mirai thought for a while, “As for Yamada….uhnnn.”

“Hey!” Yamada turned to Mirai, “You gotta be careful with what you say! My image depends on you at this moment!”

Mirai laughed. “He’s fine. He passed all the subjects and it’s something to be proud of.”

“As expected of Yamada-kun.” Zakiyama laughed.

“What was that?” Yamada complained and laughter raged.

“How about Mirai-chan as a student, Chinen-kun?”

“Mirai-chan is pretty good at school too. She’s like my rival in terms of Academic performances at school.” Chinen answered.

“She’s pretty bad with non-academic subjects tho.” Yamada just had to add.

Mirai laughed.

“Why do you say so?” Zakiyama asked, smiling.

“For three years Mirai has been my dance partner in P.E. and we had 3/5 ever since.” Yamada complained and Mirai laughed hard.

“Eh? Really? What happened?” Uchimura-sensei asked.

“She kept stepping on my feet!”

Mirai covered her face with her hand, embarrassingly laughing.

“Why was that, Mirai-chan?” Uchimura-sensei asked trying to stop laughing.

“I sure can dance alone but I messed up a lot when dancing with a partner." She sighed. "It gets worst on actual performances. Like, when we had waltz, I stepped on Yama-chan’s foot more than ten times on the actual performance compared to our practice. I was just too bad at it.” She replied.

The audience laughed.

“I should have had better grades in P.E. than the rest of my subjects but Mirai took that chance away from me.” Yamada crossed his arms on his chest.

“Gomen ne.” Mirai said, grinning.

 

END