One: Mirai's Childhood Memory of Ryosuke's Idiocy

Ten Yamashi Interactions The Entertainment World Avoids

Mirai was presented pictures of celebrities she knows personally and gave trivia (that people doesn’t know) about them. She immediately told people how Amami Yuki was a great senpai but really scary on set when they were filming Queen’s Classroom and Boss.

When the host pulled a picture of Yamada Ryosuke, she tilted her head and joked “Who is that?” The audience and host laugh while the camera focused on the dismayed Yamada on the other side of the stage. “Hey~!” complained the lad and she grinned.

The host had to add and joke, “Unfortunately it’s Yamada Ryosuke.”

Laughter echoed the whole set and Yamada face palmed.

“Well,” Mirai started. “When we were kids, I caught him planting strawberries on pots.” Mirai pursed her lips together.

Yamada grinned embarrassingly, looking down at his shoes.

Mirai let out an unintended chuckle as she covered but her squinted eyes tell how much she was laughing on the inside.

“What was so funny about it?” The host was curious and asked.

Mirai still struggling to not laugh explained, “You see, he really likes strawberries and wanted to grow one and…“ she grinned trying to refrain from laughing hard, “he got this…” she makes hand gestures, “he got this pack of strawberries from the grocery and just burry them inside pots, covered them with soil.”

Yamada covered his face in embarrassment as everyone laughs.

“That is so dumb!” The host commented and the laughter got louder.

Mirai nodded, laughing.

“Hey I was eleven then!” Yamada complained.

“Mirai-chan was also eleven then and she knew it’s not how you plant strawberries!” The host caught Yamada on guard and he turned to Mirai in a confused. “Why didn’t you tell him he’s doing it stupidly?”

“Uh, I wanted to.” Mirai said.

“But you didn’t.” The host raised a brow.

“His face.” She blinked twice. “He looks so happy as he planted them. I couldn’t break a little boy’s heart just like that!”

The host rolled on the floor laughing and Yamada went on laughing.

“I got my heart broken, when they did not grow.” Yamada added and more laughter rages.

 

END