Five: Ryosuke and Mirai Got Each Other's Backs

Ten Yamashi Interactions The Entertainment World Avoids

Ryosuke clenched his hands in victory when he got the answer correct and smiled at the camera. He now can choose to save someone from the panel and give him/her immunity from the punishment (which is eating some weirdly flavored drink by the way). When the host asked him who will he save, he thought for a while looking around.

He pointed at Shida Mirai in the left side of the platform. “Shida Mirai.”

Mirai looked surprise for a while before smiling and bowing, mouthing her thank you.

Everybody clapped.

“Yosh~” The host exclaimed. “Why do think Yamada-kun chose to save you, Shida-san?”

“Eh?” She was taken aback for a while looking down with a smile. “I would normally say… because he finds me the weakest among us here.” She joked around looking at the panel consists of men and a female comedian.

Everybody laughed.

Ryosuke frantically waved his hand, laughing. “That’s exactly not it!”

Mirai laughed. “But if I’m going to say what I really think the reason is that I have saved him from his bullies so many times. He’s just trying to get even.”

That made Ryosuke laughed harder and the rest of the people inside the venue.

“What do you mean?” The host asked, curious with a big grin on his face.

“Yamada has a bad reputation!” Mirai said crossing her arms on her chest.

“Wait a minute!” Ryosuke complained with a big grin in his face.

“He’s got a mouth! He is quite frank and there are times that the things that gets out from his mouth comes insensitive and offensive.” Mirai explained and the people around laughed while Ryosuke grinned looking down at his feet. “That’s what happens when he jokes around.” Mirai added. “People tend to forget he grew up in variety shows. So he gets to be misunderstood a lot of times.”

“And Mirai will always be there to defend my behavior.” Ryosuke said, laughing. “She doesn’t really have to.”

“I always felt responsible!” Mirai retorted.

Laughter raged.

“Gomen ne~” Ryosuke bowed.

“It’s nothing to be sorry about. I don’t want you to change either.” Mirai laughed. “Even if you told me nobody would want to marry me.”

Ryosuke almost rolled in the floor as he laughed. “I did not say that! Please don’t believe her! I did not say that!”

 “I’m kidding.” Mirai laughed.

“I thought we got each other’s’ backs!” Ryosuke complained.

Mirai immediately looked at the camera and bowed. “Please be kind to Yamada Ryosuke. He is actually a nice person.”

Ryosuke had just to laugh.

END