Four: Is Ryosuke a Hare-otoko or an Ame-otoko

Ten Yamashi Interactions The Entertainment World Avoids

“Hare-otoko or ame-otoko? This question has been asked lately as to what type of guy are you.” The host stated.

(Note: A hare-otoko, literary a man who brings out the sun, is someone who brings good weather with them. On the other hand, an ame-otoko, literary a rain man, is someone whose presence often coincided with bad weather.)

“It is a personality-thing, right?” His co-host added.

The host then started asking the guest about the topic until Eiko Koike was called out the host. “Koike-san, what do you think about Hey! Say! Jump! members?”

“They are definitely all hare-otoko, right?” She smiled. “They shine bright as they perform and they all look really cheerful and fun.”

The compliment made the whole group bow and thank the lady.

“After all they are Johnny’s ne?” The co-host added.

“But! Do you know that the best example of an ame-otoko is also a Johnny’s?” The host stated making the crowd react.

His co-host laugh. “Who is that?”

“Arashi’s Ohno!” The host declared and the camera focused on the expressionless face of Ohno Satoshi. “See that face?”

Laughter rage.

“Arashi members are very unique from each other ne? Each member has different personalities.” The host added and Shida Mirai caught his attention when the actress, seated next to Eiko Koike, was nodding agreeably. “Shida-san.”

“Hai.”

“Have you been in one episode of Himitsu no Arashi?” The host asked.

“Hai. It was a long time ago.” She smiled.

“Can you recall the member you chose in the end?”

“Ah~” She thought for a while. “Ohno-san.”

The host rolled on the floor laughing making everyone laugh too. “The ame-otoko!”

Mirai laughed furiously as she covers while Ohno nodded proudly.

“Surprisingly, Arashi’s ame-otoko gets to be chosen a lot of times.” Sakurai Sho stated and the host started laughing again.

“Now, I will not believe that there isn’t an ame-otoko in Hey!Say!JUMP!.” The host looked at the boys who are also laughing and looking at each other trying to figure out who is the ame-otoko.

“Shida-san.” The host called Mirai again who is still laughing silently.

“Hai!”

“Who do you think is the ame-otoko in JUMP?”

“Eehh?!” She put a hand under her chin looking briefly at JUMP and plainly said. “Yamada (?)”

“Oi!” Yamada Ryosuke complained and everybody laughed as he grinned widely while Mirai had just to cover her face, squinting her eyes.

“I need to have an answer, right?” Mirai defended herself.

“Isn’t that a compliment?” The host said. “Shida-san had chosen Ohno-san out of all Arashi members. We can safely conclude, Shida-san’s type of a guy is an ame-otoko, ne?”

Mirai laughed harder shaking her head shyly. “Eh…anouu…” She thought for a while. “Yamada-kun…”

“Be careful!” Yamada exclaimed from his seat making Mirai stop talking and laugh harder.

The girl waved her hand frantically. “Forget about it, I have nothing to say.”

Laughter ranges and the host turned to Yamada. “What is going on?”

“She is a childhood friend.” Yamada pointed at Mirai and the audience and guests reacted while Mirai just nodded.

“Now that just proves that Yamada-kun is really an ame-otoko, since the childhood friend had confirmed it!” The host made a fake cough after each phrase.

“Wait a minute!” Yamada complained.

“Ah~ anou!” Mirai barged in. “Yamada-kun is actually—“ She glimpses briefly at Yamada. “What are you glaring at me!?”

Yamada laughed. “I am sending you virtual messages!”

“Trust me, okay?!” Mirai retorted and the laughter started again.

“They are definitely childhood friends!” The host commented.

Mirai grinned before continuing. “Yamada-kun was such a gloomy kid. No, he’s always been a gloomy kid. But he also sets the mood making jokes and making people laugh. Moreover, he is a gloomy kid.” She laughed.

“You’re not helping!” Yamada laughed.

“But the actor-idol Yamada-kun exudes professionalism. He is very professional and he cheers people up constantly.” Mirai ended with a soft smile.

Yamada was overwhelmed as he bowed.

“Isn’t that the nicest thing a childhood friend can tell you?” The host asked teasingly.

“I am more weirded out being called ‘Yamada-kun’ by a childhood friend.” The guy said.

“We’re on national TV!” The childhood friend complained.

 

END